Tag Title shot

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
Sparky
Protoform

Tag Title shot

Post by Sparky »

When is the next AWF PPV?

Tommy and myself would like to challenge the AWF tag team champions from the GPA to a title shot at the next PPV!

They can choose the match but we will promise you, we will be the next champions!!!!!!!!!
Divebomb
Protoform

Post by Divebomb »

Boy you guys have alot of spunk don't ya. Well Unfortunatly, for you, you won't be getting a shot at the tag gold at the PPV. But I tell you what, the next chance we get to kick some newbie @ss. You guys will be on the top of our list. So until then, get in some training, go run some laps, bike for a few miles, oh hell you could even go take ballet lessons if you think it would help you. Then after we are done with the people that have earned the right and fought to get high enough on the list to actually deserve a shot at us, then you can step up and get knocked right back down by The NWA.

So get ready, because for you two;

DOOMSDAY IS COMING!
Feed them to the Sharkticons!
Shockmeister
Protoform

Post by Shockmeister »

And while we're on thiss ssubject, I'd like to challenge for the AWFff World Title on the next Mayhem!

<sigh>

Now, that would jussst be too eassy, wouldn't it? We mussst take our time at thiss job, and I have many ssinnerss to work my way thhrough beffore I reach the top...and demolissh thiss dissgussting ffederation from itsss highesst offficesss!

OOC: No offence, Sparks, particularly coming from a newb like me, but I've been reading the AWF's goings-on for a while now (I'm a creepy stalker! Fear me!), and it's quite obvious that no-one gets a shot so soon. I mean, they rarely do in the WWE, and that's got far worse scriptwriters than here, so...
Sig-image by DrEvil. He rules...
"I was given a chocolate bar and an M-1 rifle and told to go kill Hitler." - Jack Kirby's WW2 experience.
Divebomb
Protoform

Post by Divebomb »

Oh no, me and P? will give them a shot after we beat Xille and Vin Ghostal at Fallout. Thats not a problem. Because it will be entertaining for everone else to see us beat the living snot out of them.
Feed them to the Sharkticons!
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

As entertaining as you beating the crap out of someone would be, Divebomb, I'm afraid you'll have to do it without the belts. You're going up against V.3, Vin Ghostal, and the red hot rookie, the opium of the masses, the man everyone likes to get high on, the X, Xille. There are going to be high spots. There are going to be heartbreaks, but best of all, there's going to be a title change. So go ahead, beat up on the new guys. You're going to need something to bring your ego back up. And it sure ain't gonna be the X.

Remember that.
Artwork by Jackpot, sig by Denyer. Both of them are awesome!
Click the sig to go to Jackpot's site.
Sparky
Protoform

Divebomb

Post by Sparky »

Sparky - Divebomb you sound very confident about your title match against Xille and Vin Ghostal.

Personally i think it will be a tough match!

So with that thought in mind Tommy and i are placing a challenge to the winners to face us in a match of their choice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What ever you decide you will be saying goodbye to the tag titles!!

We have been training with the greatest and improving our fitness so whoever is the champions when we face them your in for more than you bargained for!!!! We are more than just new " kids " on the block, we are future champions!

Sparky walks out the arena with the fans going crazy!
Shockmeister
Protoform

Post by Shockmeister »

Oh yesss, Sssparky, we know you and your sstrange little runnign buddy are more than jusst "New Kidsss On The Block." Primarily becaussse that particualr group thought they could sssing; you two on the othher hand, believe you can wresstle with ssome ssemblancce of ssskill.

However, there isss one noticable sssimilarity between you and the afforementioned band; neither off you havve anythhing which even sslightly resssembles talent.
"I was given a chocolate bar and an M-1 rifle and told to go kill Hitler." - Jack Kirby's WW2 experience.
Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

D-Ex: Ok you eager new comers why dont you guys just shut up and go play outside the arena while the big boys wrestle inside?! Or better yet put your words into use and enter some sorta match at Fallout that involves you getting in the ring since its an open match and anyone can enter. That way we can believe all your crap hype. Which will be shown as crap and nothing but crap. You all got a long way to go until you get a title shot! I Xtremely advise you new kids...that also goes for you Judge...NOT to bite more than you can swallow.
The X-WCW IS BACK!!! Wanna get XTREME? YOU JUST GOT IT!

D-Ex and Igz, your AWF Tag Team Champs. You think you got what it takes to take The Serial Slackaz on? Then join the
AWF and show us what you got!
Shockmeister
Protoform

Post by Shockmeister »

An exccellent idea, D-Exx, if it weren't ffor the ffact thhat the Ffallout card is already deccided. And I'm feelign ssslightly agoraphhobic, sso I'm going to decline your offfer to "go play outssside".

And I, for one, do realissse thhat it will be a long time beffore I recceive any reward ffrom this ffederation, and I don't really care. Fffor me, the achivement iss in the journey, not in thhe trophhhy.

And at thhe risssk of sssounding like an overconffident dimwit - or like D-Exxxtreme - I havve not even begun to bite yet...and you will know when I do.
Tommy
Protoform

Post by Tommy »

(Tommy looks at the people in front of him, then at sparky, then back and the wrestlers in front and bursts into laughter.)

Tommy - *Through laughing* Dude what the hell are you? Some kinda snake!? Or should i say sommmme kindaa ssssssnake, go see a doctor about that.

Now D-Ex, we dont Swallow unlike you and your "close" buddies, we hit, hard, I once knocked a kid out at school years ago because he looked at me the wrong way, his face was all bloody and he had to have surgery on his nose to prevent the bone peircing his brain and killing him. We may be "The new kids on the block" but we are lethal li'l guys and sonn you will all see that when i hit you all, one bu one with the Tommy Gun.
Sparky
Protoform

Post by Sparky »

Who will accept the challenge for the AWF tv title?

Who deserves it the most?
Tommy
Protoform

Post by Tommy »

OOC: Marc come on MSN
Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

D-Ex: Trying to act tough are we tiny tommy? Well then let me welcome you to the AWF...lets hope you guys can endure rather than enjoy your stay. Cause it will be you eating up all your words once you get into that ring and get your ass kicked even by Axer.

D-Ex and Igz, your AWF Tag Team Champs. You think you got what it takes to take The Serial Slackaz on? Then join the
Shockmeister
Protoform

Post by Shockmeister »

Originally posted by Tommy
Dude what the hell are you? Some kinda snake!?

Oh yesss, my intellectually-challenged lawbreaker, I am indeed a sssnake...and you are but a rodent to be exxxterminated withh exxtreme prejudicce! Jusssticce sshall be done!
Tommy
Protoform

Post by Tommy »

(Tommy wipes his face)

Tommy - Aww Dude your spitting all over me! See a doctor, seriously! Now for once, keep that tounge in there!
Shockmeister
Protoform

Post by Shockmeister »

OOC: Dude, I wasn't even in the ring. Are you saying my spittle can reach you from the locker room? Ah well, I'll just say I was in the ring so this makes some sense.

IC: Oh, ssso you don't like tthat, do you?

<Leans forward and licks Tommy's cheek, with a tongue that is exceedingly long and rather mouldy in appearance.*>

Well, tthat'ss too bad ffor you...becausse I have no intention off sstoping sssolely due to the wisshesss off a fffool. And yess, I am talking to you, not your sssimilarly misssguided bedffellow. You will recceive judggement, and you will be enlightened by the exxperienccce, but I do not bear a grudge againssst you persssonally; all musst facce the sssame ffate, irrelevvant of their sstature. Iff they do not apprecciate tthis gessture, then it iss none off my conccern; tthey are all evvil, and musst be puriffied! So dicates tthe Law!

<The lights abruptly go out for two seconds; when they go back on, Death has vanished.>

* = Don't say you didn't have it coming...
Tommy
Protoform

Post by Tommy »

(OOC: Sorry man, didnt realise :p

Thats horrible lmao, big mouldy tounge.)

Tommy - Bedfellow? Hey that was one night! We were drunk and, you know how it goes.
Shockmeister
Protoform

Post by Shockmeister »

OOC: *cackles* :D

IC: <Death's hissing voice comes over the PA System in response.>

"What you do in your own ffree time iss of no conccern to me...and I doubt tthe vviewers at home wissh to be disssgussted in sssuch a manner."
Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

OOC: Hey shock..one question. Your character's name here is 'Judge Death' right? Is he a small guy who is very strong and can lift anybody but also too light and even xille can life Judge Death? Just wondering so I can confirm your profile if it yours. Sometimes I get confused you see :)

Shockmeister
Protoform

Post by Shockmeister »

OOC: That's right. Note that 'small' probably isn't the best thing to call him - he's 6' tall - but he's so thin that he only weighs like, 100 pounds. And that's with the extra Christmas flab. And yesss, my name isss DEATHHH! *coughs*