What's this? A Mayhem? YES!

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
Galvatron91

What's this? A Mayhem? YES!

Post by Galvatron91 »

The pyro blasts the crowd to life as Mayhem comes on the air.

JFA: “In the aftermath of Overdrive we come to you from the sold out First Union Center, here in Philadelphia! Tonight…the World, Hardcore, Tag & IC titles will be on the line, plus the TV Tournament starts right here!”

Mr. Vaccaro is standing in the center of the ring.

Vaccaro: “Fans of the AWF, first of all I welcome you to the First Union Center for Mayhem. I feel as though I owe you all an explanation. You see the PPV was expected to be delivered to you live a few weeks back. However, however…there was an incident with the relay as someone who has yet to be identified sabotaged the feed. Therefore, AWF technicians had to piece the PPV together from the tapes and splice the show together. We apologize for the inconvenience and I assure that we will get to the bottom of what happened. Recently, I have been receiving a great number of threats…threats that something is coming and the attack on our PPV was just the beginning. I say this…the AWF will press on…the AWF will overcome this…and the future of the AWF starts right here in Philly with the first round of the TV Title Tournament…now lets get under way!”

TV Title Match: Blitzwing v Brave Maxx

JHA: “Woot! YES! hot TV Title action comin’ atcha”.
JFA: “Hey man, can you hear the sound of distant thunder”?
JHA: “What, like something ominous and eerie this way doth aproacheth”?
JFA: “Yeah, its almost as if we’re being surrounded by a mystical, ethereal force”.
JHA: “..... Nope, can’t hear a thing. Must be your socks again J, the weeks up again, time to wash ‘em”.

Suddenly the lights blink out and the stadium is pitched into darkness.

JFA: “Huh? did you forget to put a coin in the meter again”?
JHA: “It wasn’t me man, I swear”.
JFA: “Bloody students”!

Spectral lighting shoots through the sky, scaring the girlier members of the crowd. It splits into four and leaps to each turnbuckle, then links together in a convex arc above the very centre of the ring. It causes a blinding explosion and then disappears. The lights come back on abruptly, and there in the middle of the ring stands Brave Maximus. ‘Requiem’ plays over the speakertrons and the fans cheer.

JHA: “Must he do that every time? Now half the crowd needs to go to the toilet”.

But then Rage Against the Machine's Bulls On Parade assaults the arena, and the British Columbian Jeff Hardy-alike Blitzwing charges through the entranceway and down the aisle like a rocket. In no time at all he is up in the ring, the bell is sounding and the two men are ripping each other apart!

Brave Maxx hits the crossface and wraps Blitz up in an early pitchshifter, but the recently returned Surrey man squirms out of it and hammers his opponent relentlessly with a series of anvil smashes across the temple.

JFA: “Whoa! Maxx is overcome”!
JHA: “And how. Blitz has literally... blitzed this place! He’s come completely out of leftfield and rocked this world again. When was the last time we saw this guy in action”?
JFA: “I don’t know J, I’m not sure the history books go back that far. Suffice to say he’s a ghost from the past hitting like a monster of the present on the man of the minute”.

Reeling from the battering, Brave Maxx is forced to retreat. However, Blitz keeps coming at him like a rabid animal, there’s no escape. Maximus tries for a complicated mix of his highly theatrical moves, but against a super fast antagonist like the veteran Blitzwing, it’s not sufficient. Holding no truck with flair, Blitzwing beats and beats on him, seemingly becoming faster with each successive attack. The man is a flurry slurry and the ****s really hitting the fan as far as the unfortunate Brave Maxx is concerned.

JHA: “What a tirade. I haven’t seen anything like this since my last clandestine engagement with your wife”.
JFA: “How can it be clandestine if you’re telling me”?
JHA: “I love to brag, its a curse I know”.

Maximus tries pulling something out of the hat at the last minute, but it just isn’t his day. Blitzwing is energy and aggression personified. He quite literally stuns the crowd with his final move, a totally match ending, bone crunching dragon punch!

JHA *impersonating Apu from the Simpsons*: “Such a mighty wallop”!

Maxx flies into the air and lands heavily, out like a light. Blitzwing backflips, pins his opponent for the one... two.... three and leaps for joy as Slipknot once again annihilates the fans.

JFA: “And that’s it! Quick as a flash Blitz has come, seen and conquered”.
JHA: “Yes, stick a fork in a stick and call it a sticky fork, this match is done. Blitz advances and signals his returning menace to a wholly unsuspecting public”.
JFA: “Not to mention Brave Maxx, who’s never heard of this guy before”.
JHA: “Do you think it would’ve helped any if he had”?
JFA: “I’m really not sure. Of course the benefit of hindsight is 20/20”.
JHA: “But only George Benson has that”.

A moments pause as they look at each other, and then the two announcers jump up onto their table and start prancing:

JHA & JFA *singing badly*: “Give or lose or take, what you knooooow now. ‘Cuz I understood for what, when, why and how. Now it’s clear to meee, what you should'a dun. ‘Cuz the hindsight is 20/20 vissssshuuuuuuuuuuun”!

The camera pans upward leaving the scene as JHA and JFA do lots of disco pointing, and the arena picture dissolves away to a commercial.

Backstage

Lisa Lovelace is shown with the Game and TC…

LL: “Guys, neither one of you were able to pull out a victory at the Archivebowl, but each of you put on an impressive showing, but here tonight…you two have a shot at becoming the Number One contenders for the Tag Team Titles, when you face Compufire!”

G91: “Who?”

LL: “Compufire…”

G91: “Who?”

TC: “Lisa…Lisa…Lisa…allow me…Compufire, a couple backstage jabbronies who aren’t even in the same league as the Game and TC.”

G91: “Oh…a couple candy asses eh? Oh yes…Compufire…a couple no talent backstage hacks who could play the Game…a couple hacks who couldn’t handle the whole f’n show…Compufire…what the hell kind of name is that anyway? I’ll say this…they sure know how to work together as a team…which makes me wonder…it seems like those two spend an awful lot of time together…I mean…have you ever seen them apart?”

TC: (chuckles)

LL: “Are you saying that you are confident…”

G91: “Confident?”

TC: “Oh…lets just say that by month’s end, there will be new Tag Team Champions…and they will be the Game and TC!”

LL: “A whole lot of confidence back here, back to you J!”

TV Title Match: Raid v D-Extreme

JHA: And welcome back, its time, ITS TV TOURNEY TIME!
JFA: Thats right J, its the only belt where

"Bodies" begins to play and the stage fills with smoke, and Raid enters the_ the stage

RA: Presenting first, from Los Angeles. from the GPA, THE Raid!!!!

JFA: "how rude, i was about to tell the AWF fans about the rules of the new belt and raid just cut's me off.."
JHA: "it don't matter, i'm here for the GPA!
JFA: wait a min, something don't look right, where is the GPA?

As The raid slides into the ring DMX's "X Gonna give it to ya" plays as the crowd jumps tp their feet

JHA: its max steel, but wait who is that with him?
ITS HOMESLICE,BLINGZILLA IS HERE!
JFA: yeah but why? i think "blingzilla" had to much to drunk backstage and came out with the wrong guy._ whats that D-Extreme has in his hand? look like money, Viewfind just took a hand full of money from D-Extreme.
what the hell is going on?

Viewfind and D-Extreme makes there way down the aisle and D-ex slides into the ring and Raid launches his attack, both men fly in to the turnbuckle and D-EX is on the defensive with Raid stomping a mudhole into his chest. and from the outside Viewfind is yelling strategt to D-ex, meanwhile Raid lifts D-ex to his feet and he sets him up for a big time neckbreaker! Wait Viewfind leaps up onto the apron and raid drops D-ex to the Floor.

JFA: what the hell is going on? viewfind just jump up on the apron to stop raid.
JHA ah, its bidnees, you don't know anyching about it.
JFA: you have to stop going to them GPA partys

Raid now with a very mean look on his face walks over to Viewfind

Raid: Viewfind what the **** are you doing here?
Viewfind: Yo G i told you to call me blingzilla, but anyways its bidness you now how we roll.

Now D-ex has sometime to recover and he gets to his feet and hits a big time Dropkick and it sends Raid in to the ropes and sends Viewfind flying off the apron, and D-ex comes up behind him locking in a waist lock from behind and hitting a belly to back suplex on Raid, now the cover 1...2 kick out by raid...D-ex off the ropes and hits him with a_ leg drop across the throat.

JFA: If D-ex whats to win this match, hes going to have to keep the big man off his feet, and so far he is doing a good job.

Viewfind is now back on his feet and he threw some thing into the ring and D-ex graps it.

JFA: “What the? Viewfind just tossed him something, it looks like the Brass Knucks! Viewfind now slids into the ring and the ref holds him back and Raid gets to his feet and D-ex winds up and connects, i think viewfind has gone insane
JHA: D-ex with the cover 1....2... NO RAID GOT HIS FOOT ON THE ROPE!!
JFA: This just makes me sick, it just shows that the GPA will do anything for money how can you sell out a friend like this?

Viewfind is now back on the apron trying to get the attention of the Ref. and here come Prowl? and Divebomb from the other side of the ring and Prowl? jumps into the ring and Divebomb Graps a chair from the out side

JFA: this match is just insane i don't know how to call it anymore.
JHA: Prowl? graps Raid and now Divebomb is in the ring,
JFA: NO! REF LOOK!

Divebomb now nails raid in the skull and both men exit the ring viewfind sees this, then drops off the apron.
D-ex now with the cover 1.....2....3

JHA: YES! MAXX STEEL MOVIES ON IN THE TOURNEY!
JFA: thats true but i don't think raid is going to be happy about this.
JHA naw G his a player, i'm sure after a few hoes he will get over it.

Backstage

Keith Kincaid is with God Jinrai.
Keith: “Jinrai…up next you have a TV Title qualifier match…thought?”
Jinrai: “Thoughts…no…I am a man of few words…I prefer to display my thoughts in the ring…through the administration of pain against those who befall my path…tonight, Cloudstrifer…you may have shocked the world with a small victory in the Archivebowl qualifying rounds…but you shall have no such luck here tonight…tonight…all you shall find…is pain…”

TV Title Match: God Ginrai v Cloudstrifer

JFA: All right folks, here we are ready for another exciting match of the first round of the AWF TV Title Tournament. Next up on the card we’ve got the phenom of the AWF, God Jinrai, to take on the self proclaimed Norse warrior, Cloudstrifer.
JS: Really J, I don’t see this as being to big of a contest, Cloudstifer is known to not have the best of luck in the ring, and as of late, Jinrai has been on quite the roll, especially after beating Vin Ghostal the other week.
JHA: That was pure luck and you both know it.
JFA: Lets go to the ring now, Cloudstrifer is already in the ring, and here comes the man they call God Jinrai.

Linkin Park’s “In The End” blasts through the speakers of the First Union Center, as the big man walks down the aisleway to the ring before sliding under the ropes. As he does, Cloudstrifer wastes no time and begins to throw boots at the back of his opponent. Jinrai manages to get himself to a vertical base, and the two competitors begin exchanging blows back and forth, before Jinrai is able to gain the upper hand and backs Cloud into a corner. Jinrai takes Cloud and whips him into the opposite corner, and follows in right away with a hard clothesline. Jinrai attempts to repeat the maneuver, but Cloud was quick enough to move out of the way, and Jinrai hit the turnbuckle right with his sternum. Cloud followed up by quickly hitting a succession of drop kicks to the big man, but couldn’t knock him down, only stagger him a bit. Cloud goes for a few punches to the face, but they have little to no effect on the big man.

JFA: Cloudstrifer is going about this all wrong Joey, he can’t out brawl Jinrai...Jinrai is just too strong for him.
JS: You got that right J, cloud needs to use his speed advantage and make hit and run attacks on Jinrai, and just wear him down like that. If he doesnt, I can’t forsee this match going on for a whole lot longer.
JHA: For once, I agree with the both of you two jackmo’s, Jinrai is gonna destroy Cloud if he tries to simply out fight him...it’s a forgone conclusion really.
JFA: Did you just use the word forgone?
JHA: Yeah, why?
JFA: Its just one of those words I never thought I’d hear from your mouth. Cloud now, whipping Jinrai to the ropes, no reversed. Clothesline attempt by Jinrai, ducked. Cloud bounces off the ropes, and oh, right into the big boot of Jinrai. That looked like it almost took his head off
As Cloud slowly got up from the big boot, Jinrai was laying in wait and hit Cloud with another hard boot, but this time to the midsection. With Cloud keeled over, Jinrai set Cloud up and delivered an extremely powerful powerbomb to the norse one.

JFA: What impact on that powerbomb by Jinrai. Now with the non-chalant cover. 1...2...3. It’s all over, and Jinrai moves on to the next round of the tournament.
JS: This match was really no contest J, Jinrai was just too much for Cloud.
JHA: “Bottom line there, Cloud took the wrong approach here tonight…rookie mistake, lets see if he learns from it for next time…should there be one! HA HA!”

Sir Auros v Sixswitch

"F**king in the Bushes" hits first, bringing out the boo birds and Sir Auros as well. He shrugs as if he doesn't know why they're booing, and heads down to the ring. He poses a bit, and the flashbulbs pop despite the crowd's apparent distaste. Then suddenly, "Operation Blade" hits and the crowd comes to its feet in cheers as Sixswitch appears atop the ramp, taking it all in. He then sprints to the ring, goes to pose, but Auros comes up behind him and nails him in the back of the head!

JFA: No wasting time here, Auros getting right to it. Whips Six off the ropes and into a big boot. Off the ropes, no! Six rolls out of the way!
JHA: ****! Why'd he have to move, he's only prolonging the inevitable!
JFA: You sure are certain of Auros' possibility for victory...
JHA: And why not! He's really coming on lately!
JFA: Can't argue with that.

Six lays an elbow on Auros, then pulls him up and chops him to the ropes. Whipping him back off, he drops his opponent with a flying body block! He slinks over, makes the cover, but Auros kicks after a count of two. Six then pulls Auros up, but he gets nailed with a low blow for his trouble. Auros then scoops Six up and nails him with the Atomic Piledriver just like that!

JFA: Whoa! Where'd that come from?!?!?
JHA: Auros saw the opportunity to put Six away and I think he's got it! One, two...three!!! Yes! He's put him away in a hurry!
JFA: But he doesn't appear to be done...Auros grabbing Six, and CHOKESLAM! Oh my...I think Sir Auros is out to make a statement here tonight. He's heading outside the ring...he's got the ringbell! Someone stop this!

Auros gets back in the ring, shoves the ref aside, and the second Six gets up he nails him with the ringbell, and an audible 'ding!' can be heard. Six crumples to the mat, Auros parading around with the bell in hand a moment, then he tosses it down and heads off.

JFA: Damn that Auros...I can't even believe this!

After the match…

Sixswitch: “Oh no…no no no…this is not going to happen like this. Auros…you walk in here…you low blow me and score a quick win…I don’t think so…get your sorry ass back out here!”
Auros appears under the Archivetron with a huge smile on his face.
Sixswitch: “You wanna win like that? That’s fine…but just remember, you reap what you sow and your time will come to pass, I don’t get mad Auros…I get even!’
Auros is shown with a nervous concerned look in his face while Sixswitch drops the mic with a small smirk on his face.
JFA: “I get the feeling that Sixswitch may have lost this battle…but I think the war is going to continue.”

Tag Title Match: Windcharger and Strafe VS. NWA

With a resounding burst of mixed boos, hisses and cheers that made the stadium throb with the noise, Manowar's "Warriors Of The World United" pounded through the speakers as Divebomb and Prowl? began making their way toward the ring. With smirks and sneers, they eased their way down and Prowl? rolled easily into the ring. Divebomb walked to the far side and stood nearby as Prowl? hopped to the ropes and with a triumphant and defiant yell, raised his tag belt high in the air. The crowd responded and erupted in boos.

JHA: Boy do the NWA look in top form tonight! Windcharger and Strafe will have a lot to beat. I said before that the NWA is the team of the future and there they are. Just look at that confidence!
JFA: Confidence? That's not what I see. Looks more like he's ready to hand that belt over. And here come their opponents!

Flashing lights and a sudden switch of music rocked the stadium with "Papercut" as Windcharger meandered down the walkway with Strafe following behind. A thunderous cheer and applause rose from the audience. The Pulp Faction members glanced out with ease and gave a wave when they neared the ring. The cheer suddenly turned to an excited rumble when Windcharger climbed through the ropes.

JHA: What's he doing?
JFA: He's going to beat Prowl?.
JHA: With a bobblehead doll?

Prowl? glanced at Divebomb in disgust as Windcharger grinned and tossed the wrestler bobblehead figure to a fan in the audience. Turning back to Windy, Prowl? was met with a clothesline, knocking him to the floor.

JFA: Windcharger reaching now for the legs to get a grip...
JHA: And there's an easy whizzer for you. That's the way to do it!

Windcharger stumbled backward from the thrust, allowing Prowl? to roll to his feet. With a sudden burst of fury, the two opponents rushed at each other.

JHA: Oh yeah! Playtime's over!
JFA: We'll see soon who's being toyed with.
JHA: Prowl's got Windy by the arm now, spinning him... and oh! Right into the turnbuckle.
JFA: Windcharger's not phased! Spinning heel kick right to Prowl?'s chin! And a flurry of chops being exchanged now...

With a swivel and a lunge, Prowl? grabbed Windy in a belly to belly suplex and set up for a spinebuster. With a tremendous downward heave, the Pulp Faction leader hit the floor and writhed in pain. On the outside of the ring, Strafe watched with a furrowed brow and climbed the ropes.

JFA: Lean in Strafe! Reach!
JHA: Prowl?'s getting ready for the package, leaning down now to get a hold...
JFA: ...And it's a fake out by Windcharger with a reversal! Wait- what just came out of his pants?
JHA: I don't wanna know.
JFA: Wind-up ducks?

JHA: Prowl?'s grabbing him now and into a grapevine...
JFA: What's that? Prowl?'s whining?
JHA: Hardly- Prowl? has Windcharger in a solid neck hold now... Look! He's turning red!
JFA: Red nothing! He's turning purple and gasping! Where's the ref?
JHA: Trying to kick the ducks off the mat. Serves him right.

Windcharger made a desperate bridge, kicking out successfully, and lay gasping for a moment in the ring before stretching out his hand to his tag-team partner. Prowl? stalked to a turnbuckle and climbed up as Windcharger struggled to connect with Strafe. With a flying leap, Prowl? aimed to come down hard on the Pulp Faction leader, but with a burst of energy, Windy rolled to the side and made contact with Strafe's hand just as the impact occurred. Prowl? had landed half on and half-off of his target, and was clutching his side in pain.

In an instant, Strafe had jumped the ropes and was in the ring. With a flying leap, he sent a crushing blow across Prowl?'s body.

JFA: Strafe wrapping Prowl? up for the package. 1... 2... oh- hand on the ropes and wait! Divebomb just popped up from the side of the ring and Prowl? tagged him! Why that sneaky-
JHA: TERRIFIC strategy! Divebomb in the ring now and exchanging rapid fire chops with Strafe.
JFA: Strafe grabbing Divebomb in a headlock and driving him straight into the turnbuckle. Divebomb's throwing a punch to the gut. Oooh... low blow, but out of the refs range of view.
JHA: If they don't see it, it didn't happen.
JFA: Oh, it happened. He's feeling it.

Strafe was doubled over clutching his middle and abdomen as Divebomb regained his composure. Reaching around Strafe, Divebomb hoisted his opponent into the air over his shoulder.

JHA: Oh no! Could this be? Could this be "The End"?
JFA: Don't count on it! Look!

With a mighty kick as they neared the ropes, Strafe grabbed Divebomb's waist and threw him off balance. The NWA member lost his footing and they both toppled sideways. Divebomb made a tripping skid as he fell, banging his right shoulder and the side of his head on the mat. Strafe fell under the ropes and tried to catch himself, but rolled straight into the turnbuckle. A gut-wrenching crack was picked up by the ring microphones and heard clearly as the back of Strafe's head hit the turnbuckle. The cheers from the audience lowered as Divebomb stood up and walked over. The GPA frowned at the motionless figure for a moment.

JHA: The crowd's hushed and every eye is on Divebomb here tonight. What's the young champ gonna do?
JFA: It's not gonna matter if Windcharger gets to him first!
JHA: Count the 3 Divebomb! Now!

The crowd pitch rose feverishly as Windcharger recovered and began running around the ring apron in a valiant attempt to try to tag his partner. It was then that Strafe's fingers twitched. Divebomb saw it and made a grab, rolling the stricken Pulp Faction member into a pin.

JHA: There's the count- 1... 2... 3! And there you have it folks, the NWA has proven themselves as tag champions again!

TV Title Tournament: Bombshell v Amarant Odinson

“All the Things She Said” begins to blast as The Mad Bomber comes through the curtains and makes his way to ringside to a resounding chorus of boos from the crowd.

JHA: “What the heck? Is the women’s title up next?”
JFA: “Hardly, Jay...Bombshell making his way to the ring, looking to advance in the Television Title Tournament and strike gold for the first time since his Intercontinental Title reign in 2002.”
JHA: “And he’s gonna do it, too! He’s my pick!”
JFA: “How many picks do you want in this thing?”
JHA: “As many as it takes.”

As Bombshell slides into the ring, “March of the Pigs” begins to blast and Amarant Odinson, sometimes called The Rabid Wolverine, bursts into view, looking extremely intense and ready for the most important matchup of his young AWF career. Sliding into the ring, Odinson stands toe-to-toe with one of the AWF’s most revered and experienced veterans, and the referee separates them and rings the bell to begin things.

Bombshell dives in for a lockup, but Odinson avoids the move and clenches in a waistlock, then delivers a belly-to-back suplex. Bombshell bounces up, looking stunned at the quickness of his shoot fighting-trained adversary. The big Bomber dives in for a waistlock again, but again Odinson avoids the lockup, executes an amateur takedown, then drops an elbow onto the back of the big man’s head. Running the ropes, Odinson nails Bombshell squarely in the face with a dropkick while he’s still on the mat! Pulling Bombers to his feet, Odinson tosses him into the ropes. Bombers grabs onto the top rope and holds himself back, but Odinson runs forward and nails him with another dropkick, knocking him over the ropes and out to the floor! As the two Canadians battle on the floor, Blitzwing suddenly comes through the curtains and makes his way to ringside, taking a seat next to JFA.

JFA: “Blitzwing, thanks for joining us for commentary. What’s your stock in this match?”
JHA: “And by stock in this match, I think he meant why are you taking up my elbow room?”
BW: “Just checking out some of the competition, gentlemen. It’s been a long time since I’ve seen AWF action, and it’s high time I start putting together some proper scouting reports.”
JFA: “It’s true, Blitz, that after your earlier win over Brave Maximus, you’re one step closer to completing your comeback by becoming the first AWF Television Champion.”
BW: “As far as I’m concerned, it’s the only way to make my return a proper one.”

Bombshell staggers over right in front of the announce table, and Odinson runs the ropes and tries for a baseball slide, but Bombshell avoids the move and nails Amarant with a big boot to the face! As Amarant gets back to his feet, The Mad Bomber rushes forward, but Odinson drop-toeholds him face-first into the steel steps! Normally not a fan favorite, Odinson begins to hear the cheers of the crowd, and he heaves the former Intercontinental Champion back inside.

JFA: “Odinson really taking it to the Mad Bomber.”
Blitz: “I wouldn’t count Bombshell out just yet, Jay. If he’s half as tough as he was back in the day, Odinson will have to do a lot more than that to win.”

Signaling to the crowd, Odinson lifts Bombshell up for the Death Valley Driver, but Bombshell squirms out of the move and scores with a DDT! Bouncing back to his feet, Bombshell levels Odinson with a clothesline, then scores with a big boot to the face! Going for the cover, Bombshell gets 1.....2......before Odinson gets a shoulder up. Reaching for the ropes, Amarant tries to get to his feet, and when Bombshell wraps him up for a takeover, the Rabid Wolverline slips out of it, trips Bombshell to the mat, and locks in the Sharpshooter!

JFA: “Sharpshooter! Sharpshooter! It could be over!”
JHA: “No way Bombshell taps! Yeah...”
Blitz: “Nice to see competitors with some Canadian pride.”
JHA: “What’s to be proud of? Whiskey?”

Odinson tries to tighten the move, but Bombshell uses his long arms to reach the ropes and break the hold. Stepping back as Bombers staggers to his feet, Odinson gives the sign for the Nail in the Coffin, his version of the Jackhammer. Odinson locks Bombshell into position, but as he heaves him into the air, Bombshell lands on his feet, turns Amarant around, boots him in the stomach, and scores with the Atom Bomb! Bombshell hooks the leg and gets 1....2....3 to win and advance in the tournament!

JHA: “Yes! I told you!”
JFA: “Bombshell slipped out of the Nail in the Coffin and got the win! What a hard-fought match!”
Blitz: “Bombers should be thrilled to get out of there with a win. That rookie’s got a great career ahead of him.”

Number One Contenders Tag Match: Compufire v TC84 & The Game

JFA: And ladies and gentlemen it's still fairly hard to believe that the NWA swiped those Tag Team titles from Compufire barely 3 weeks ago. And now Compufire has to earn their way back up the ranks.
JHA: They sure do, and they face two men in TC84 and The Game, who a little while back were at each other's throats. But their conflict produced mutual respect, and so here they are as a tag team! I may not be their biggest fan, but I can't wait to see how they use their styles in concert!
JFA: It will certainly be a sight to see.

Just then, Dare hits, bringing the crowd to its feet and Compufire down to the ring. They play themselves up as per usual, pumping up the crowd the whole way. No sooner have they arrived than "Price to Play" hits, bringing forth an even more exuberant shout from the crowd. G91 appears atop the ramp in his familiar fashion, and heads down without a word or a nod to the huge ovation he is getting. He stops short of the ring, and that's when "Worms of the Earth" starts up, bringing out TC84.

JFA: And we're ready to go here, folks! The whole F'n show and The Game have their big chance to make a splash in the tag team division here tonight!

The two climb in, and the ref keeps Compufire away from them. There is a lot of staring, but no trash talking from the two teams. The ref instructs the teams to select who starts, and it's TC and Compy. As their partners get out of the ring, they start circling one another. As TC goes to grab, Compy ducks, sweep kicking TC's legs out from under him. He follows that right up by going for a leg drop, but TC rolls away, comes off the ropes, and nails Compy square in the head with a kick! Compy drops, TC making the cover, but Jets breaks up the attempt to end the match quickly. This brings in the Game, who clotheslines Jets to the mat and promptly returns to his corner.

TC pulls Compy up as the ref makes Jets go back to his corner, and Compy nails him with a low blow! This staggers TC, allowing Compy to get up, go off the ropes, and bulldog him! He then hurries over and tags Jets in, and Jets pulls TC to the center of the ring and starts dropping heavy elbows on his right leg. He then whips him up and powerbombs him to the mat, making the cover, but G91 comes in to break it up. The ref forces the Game back to his corner, much to the dismay of the crowd, and Jets goes back over and tags Compy back in. G91 shouts some encouragement to TC, who is trying to crawl over to him, but Compy pulls him back, and adopts his partner's strategy, nailing him repeatedly in the leg.

JFA: Computron using those smarts, really applying the pressure here, trying to lock in the submission...
JHA: TC's gonna tap, I know it!
JFA: I think you may be jumping the gun here. Oh! TC with a burst of energy kicking Compy off and into the turnbuckle! TC with a lunge, tags in the Game!!!!

The crowd explodes as G91 jumps in, flattening Compy, then flattening Jets as he comes to help. He nails Compy with a facebuster as he gets up, then locks up Jets in the crossface! Jets howls as the ref moves in, asking him if he wants to tap. Jets only shakes his head, hoping for his partner to get in there, which he does, breaking it up after a few long seconds.

G91 only seems more infuriated by this, and he pops up, and powerbombs Jets clear outta the ring! He heads back over to Compy, who suddenly spears him! Compy then goes to pull him up, but G91 wrests away, lunges to his corner, and tags TC in! TC jumps to the top rope, nailing Compy with a modified dropkick.

JFA: There are those educated feet of TC once again, what a kick! He's heading back up top now...I think this may be it! YES!!!! FIVE STAR FROG SPLASH!!!!!! Cover him kid, cover him and you've got a shot at the tag titles! NO WAIT!!!

Just then, Jets comes in, scoops the writhing TC up, and before he ever knows what happened to him, he's back on the mat courtesy of a Fire From the Sky!!! The still weakened G91 pulls Jets outta the ring as their partners lay there in heaps from the damage taken. The ref begins counting despite the activity outside the ring, with G91 and Jets taking turns slamming each other into steps and barricades! Ultimately, G91 goes fishing for a sledgehammer under the ring, but this allows Jets a chance to nail him in the back with a steel chair! But G91 has the hammer in hand, and as he flops to the ground, he swings the hammer up once, nailing Jets in the gut, causing him to drop as well! The chair actually slides into the ring as a result of the impact!

JFA: All four combatants, all four are down! The ref is counting them out! 6...7...no one's getting up!
JHA: Oh man, what'll happen if neither team wins?!?!
JFA: We may yet find out!

JFA: Compy's stirring, he's starting to get up, but I think it's too late...

10!

Compy is only on his knees, which is not enough to prevent the countout! The ref rings the bell, and the match is declared a draw! Compy starts arguing, but after a few seconds, he hears a shout, turns, catches the steel chair, and is leveled by a recovered TC's Van Daminator! TC then drops to a knee, cursing under his breath, waving the ref away.

JFA: So now we have a draw! No one is the number one contender, and I can't imagine what this will mean!
JHA: I don't know, but it looks like the NWA's got a nice run ahead of them, homeslice!
JFA: “I just don’t know…lets send it to Lisa Lovelace who is with Viewfind!”
Backstage
LL: Thanks guys and i'm here with hometown boy and AWF Intercontinental
Champion Viewfind, so viewfind how do you feel about tonights match?

VF: My survey of the situation tells me that we are at a tactical deficiency."
LL: In other words Viewfind?
VF: i'm out numbered! but it don't matter cuz i'm back in my home town, PHILLY CAN I GET A HOLLA!!!!!

A blaring scream comes form the crowd"

VF:Yeah dats right you hear dat Bloodsteak and Zman? i got all da pimps and players on my side, what ya got? all i got to do is give da work and the people will rip yo ass apart, and no Zman not in the jail house way you sick sum-ma ma bitch. alright hoe i'm OUT!!
IC Title Match: Viewfind (c) v Zarak v Redstreak
The camera cuts back to the ring as Redstreak is just entering and Zarak is already glaring at the first opponent. Party Up In Here begins to blast and the Philly crowd greets its homeboy!
RA: “And ladies and gentlemen…the champion, from Philadelphia, VIEWFIND!”
JFA: “Quite and ovation here as Viewfind slides into the ring and immediately, both Redstreak and Zarak mount an attack on the champion…Viewfind rolling back out, so Zarak turns to a series of hard chops and a single leg take down on Red, rolling the ankle and trying to lock in a quick STF. VF slipping back in the ring, running elbow drop breaks that up and we are underway, fast and furious here.”
JHA: “Yeah, my homeslice VF is gonna tear the roof off the hisouse…”
JFA: ‘You sound like an idiot…you know that don’t you? Anyway, Zarak back to his feet and he and VF going to work on each other, collar elbow tie up, into a hip toss by Zarak, VF rolls up though, but Zarak catching the champion off guard and landing a swift kick…Ebon Flow! Cover…1…2…and a kickout by VF. Zarak to his feet now…but so is Red! FORCEFUL ENTRY! Cover…1…2…and a kickout by Zarak this time. Red knew had a close fall there, trying to get some momentum here, but VF also back up…the two pair up, trying for a double suplex, though Zarak able to block and level both men with a standing clothesline before he himself goes down to the mat.”
JHA: “Come on homeslice, get the wiggidy whack on their ass!”
JFA: “What is wrong with you…Zarak the first one up…grabbing Red…looks like the fatal sting…and YES! Massive impact…Red must be out…Zarak shaking the cobwebs…trying for the cover…now has it…1…2…and NEW…NO! Red Kicked out…Redstreak not ready to give up that goal…that goal to have gold once more. Zarak frustrated…shaking his head…and Viewfind makes him pay for his distraction with a running bulldog…Viewfind back up…but…HEY!”
Seek and Destroy begins to play in the arena and the masked figure appears once more under the Archivetron.
JFA: “My sources tell me that he is called Jinei…I know very little about him, other than the fact that he seems to have some connection to Viewfind…and Viewfind is leaving the ring…VIEWFIND LEAVING THE RING…making his way up the aisle to confront the man who may well have cost him the World Title at Overdrive. Meanwhile in the ring…Zarak, stunned trying to get to a vertical base he too is looking out confused by Jinei…the masked man has his and Viewfind’s complete attention…but Red up too…quickly moving in…REDOCUTION! Cover…1…2…3! I can’t believe it! Just like that Redstreak capitalizes on the distraction and he wins the IC Title!”
My World begins to play and Redstreak departs carrying his newly hard fought title through the crowd. Viewfind turns in utter shock by what has transpired and as he turns again his shock doubles by the fact that Jinei is no where to be found. Zarak looks up, angered and frustrated that the distraction cost him his shot as well.
JFA: “Viewfind is in disbelief…let’s go backstage as Lisa Lovelace is trying to catch up with the new IC Champion!”
Lisa Lovelace tracks down Redstreak backstage, his newly-won IC title over his shoulder.

LL: Redstreak, if I could get a couple words with you, what are your thoughts about being the new Intercontinental champion?
Red: Well lemme tell ya, Lisa. The Red One's paid his dues round here. Always overcoming obstacles. This, this is the number two title in this federation. And as a wise man once said, you gotta strive to be number one! *Points to the sky, swings his pointing finger back down* Make no mistake, the Red One is happy to have the IC title, but I gotta be the best! Number one baby, oh yeah!
LL: So what do you intend to do now?
Red: Well Linda, in the spirit of my striving to be number one, I'm gonna take some people on. I've got the belt, now it's time to see how many people I can bury before I'll get another shot at the World title. Hmmm...Bombshell? Yeah, boyo, you're on my hit list. Anyone who wants a shot? Come and get it! Cuz it's REDSTREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAKKKKK!!!!!!

Red makes a couple *woof woof* gestures, which the Philly crowd pops to in a big way, holds his finger high proclaiming himself number one, and heads off.

AWF Title Match: Stone Cold Skywarp VS Sean O’Con (C)

JFA: “Both these men fought extremely hard at Overdrive Sean retaining his title over Viewfind and Skywarp getting screwed by that damn Blaster!”
JHA: “Yo Homeslice woulda won that yo but that cheatin’ dawg the O’Con cheated! And Blaster didn’t do nuttin!”
JFA: “Both of those show you never watched the show”

The sound of shattering glass echoes out through the arena as the erupt in cheers getting to their feet as the Rattle Snake appears at the top of the ramp and begins the walk down in a heavy strut ready for another chance at the AWF title. He slides into the ring and goes to the far ring post climbing it and raising his arms up above his head getting a larger pop from the crowd.

JFA: “And there he is! The Stone Cold Skywarp! The Rattle Snake!”
JHA: “The old man! Fresh from his prune dinner at the old folks home! Hey J, think he‘ll have a bowel movement in the ring.”
JFA: “Give it up!”

The music slowly dies down Stone Cold climbing the opposite ring post. After a few seconds of the cheer of the crowd holding the decibels up and then the crowd jumps a few more as Suede’s Filmstar starts up and the Icon of the AWF, the only man to hold every title in the AWF begins a cocky walk down to the ring with his AWF title hanging over his shoulder. He climbs onto the ring and then through the top and middle ropes.

JFA: “These two have immense respect for each other just as G91 and Skywarp and this match would have been damn fine for DD but that was prevented by....”

Before JFA can finish his sentence and the bell rings to start the match Y3B’s counter starts causing the two competitors to look up at the entrance way. As Trapt plays back ground Y3B struts down to the ring a wry grin on his lips. He and SCSW lock eyes for a moment but Y3B looks away and walks to the announce table grabbing a chair and sitting down.

JFA: “Speak of the devil... litterally the devil”
JHA: “Yes! A competent Announce partner, welcome to the team Y3B!”
Y3B: “Pleasure to be here J, though your class-less friend there seems less then thrilled. He one of those Americans with an Inferiority complex?”
JHA: “You have no Idea!”
JFA: “So Blaster what Brings you too Ringside?”\
Y3B: “Just wanted to check up on our favorite Geriatric make sure he’s alright”

As Blaster the two Ring announces banter the bell rings and the two men size each other up before each man takes a cautious step forward. Once they are both closer they lock up and begin to struggle for control. After a moment or two Stonecold comes out of it with an arm bar applied too Sean O’Con. The Icon quickly turned the move around and whipped Stone Cold into the far ropes. As Stonecold comes back Sean hits a standing drop kick sending Skywarp to the mat but he is quickly on his feet again and he and O’Con begin to exchange blows. Stone cold blocks a open handed punch causing things to move his way as he begins to push Sean back into a corner. As they reach the corner Stone cold begins to put boots to the mid-section of the AWF champion causing him to slouch over and begin to slide down against the turn buckle. Once O’Con is in a seated position Skywarp begins to stomp a mud hole.

JFA: “Stone Cold stomping a mud hole in the AWF Champion!”
JHA: “I thought you were a fan of Our so called Cheating Champ?”
JFA: “I am, I never said I wasn’t”
JHA: “So why are you cheering for Stone Cold?”
Y3B: “Cause J there is an indecisive tosser who is a horrible judge of character”

Back in the ring both men are back on their feet the O’Con looking some what out of it as Stone cold goes for a kick to the gut to set up for the stunner but Sean grabs his leg and spins him 180 degrees then takes the split second he has with the Rattle Snakes back turned and hits a bull dog. Sean takes the opportunity and reacuperates for a few seconds then gets up and pulls the rattle snake up as the two men once more begin to exchange blows. Sean quickly ducks under a swing by Stone Cold and hits a good Side Russian leg sweep.

JFA: “Attitude Adjuster by the Champion!”
JHA: “I thought you were cheering for Stonecold!?”
JFA: “I am, I’m cheering for both of them.”
JHA: “Things don’t work that way!”\
Y3B: “I hate to interrupt you two Jerky’s but there is a pin happening right now”

Sean O’con squeaks a two count out from the Attitude adjuster before The Rattle Snake gets a shoulder up. O’con quickly gets back to his feet and moves to the corner and gets ready to hit the Heart Brend Kick stomping his foot as Stone Cold begins to clamber to his feet. The band is tuned as Stone Cold turns and Sean lunges forward with the super kick. Stone cold ducks and quickly reverses the move into a spine buster. The crowd erupts as Stone Cold rolls the champion getting a two count before getting up and pulling the Champion with him.

JFA: “Close fall for the challenger there, this match is heating up now! Stonecold setting up and there is a Side Russian leg sweep of his own!”
Y3B: “Cause like an American he cannot be original and use his own moves”
JFA: “Skywarp is back on his feet. Off the ropes and he just drove his elbow into the chest of the champion! There his own move!”
Y3B: “Too bad it sucked more ass then your partner here”
JHA: “Yeah!... Hey wait....”

Skywarp lifts the dazed champion back to his feet and locks him in getting ready for a suplex but as he goes to lift the champion up but Sean locks his leg around Skywarp’s leg preventing the suplex from happening and quickly turning it in to a snap suplex landing Skywarp on his back. Both men lay on the mat for a five or six seconds before O’Con begins to get back to his feet walking over to the still kneeling Stone cold and picks him up to his feet hitting another snap suplex on the challenger. The Icon doesn’t let go and turns around pulling Skywarp back up and hitting another snap suplex letting go this time.

JFA: “The champ back in solid control now two well executed suplexes in a row and Stone Cold’s eyes are glazed over”
JHA: “I think he just filled his depends”
JFA: “Sean O’Con pulling the Challenger to his feet and delivers a kick to the stomach and then a solid DDT to his opponent”
Y3B: “I think that may be it, the old man’s head can only take so much is one night”
JFA: “1....2.... and Stone Cold manages to kick out. Near fall for the AWF champion.

The champ seems to dis agree with the call and tries to convince the referee he had three there but the Ref just ignores him and holds up two fingers signifying the two count. Sean wastes no more time then necessary and goes right back to work on his opponent pulling Stone Cold to his feet and then delivers an Irish whip into the far ropes but instead of hitting a moves Stone cold jumps up and hits a Lou Thiez press by a sudden adrenaline rush by the challenger and starts taking shots to the side of his head for it. Stone Cold is quickly on his feet with The Champion pulled up with him. He starts to throw open hand punches to the side of his opponents head pushing him back to the ropes then locks him up and lifts him into the air hitting a delayed verticle suplex on the champion. Stonecold immediately gets back to his feet again with the adrenaline running through him he whips Sean into the ropes and takes him down with a clothes line. He then begins to stomp on his chest grabbing the ropes for leverage then backing off and letting the O’Con get to his feet.

JFA: “I think he is getting ready for the Stunner. I think this could be it!”
JHA: “You mean the geriatric could be champion?! No!!”
JFA: “Sean O’Con half way up to his feet Stonecold moving in for the kill!”
Y3B: “What a dull match this is, you guys know what it needs?”
JFA: “How can you call this dull!? We have two of the best stars going for the most prized title in the world with three close pin falls and we are about to get a new champion and you’re calling it dull!?”
JHA: “Shut up, What does it need Blaster?”
Y3B: “I think it needs a little bit of... me”

With that Blaster is immediately off to the ring and inside and as Stonecold gets ready to deliver the kick to the stomach as The Champion turns Blaster quickly intervenes with a spear on Sean O’Con then rolls out of the ring as the Referee signals for the end of the match.

JFA: “Blaster just speared the Champion?! Why him!”
JRA: “The winner of this match Via Disqualifiction by Interference and still AWF Champion! SEAN O’CON!”
JFA: “That scoundrel Blaster! He just screwed Stone Cold out of the title and he is livid!”
JHA: “That Plan was genious!”
JFA: “Look at Blaster running, he knows he is going to get it cause Stone cold is right on his tail!”
JHA: “Uh Oh.... Run Blaster!”

As Blaster gets into the back we see Blaster run through the curtain and then Stone Cold right behind him but as Stone cold runs through two chairs slam down on his head as Blitzwing and Amarant step into Camera view as Y3B starts to laugh.

JFA: “Damn Blaster! Damn him what a cheap shot that was...we're out of time....see you on the next MAYHEM!”
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Well, the Bomber's on his way to getting a title.

And as for Bastard and his calvacade of cretins...

One down, two to go...

:D
Redstreak
Protoform

Post by Redstreak »

YES. Now this is worth the wait.

I...am the man. But this is only number two. Where I come from, as the wise man said, you STRIVE TO BE NUMBER ONE. You accept nothing less. I may have the Intercontinental title, but I will continue to strive to be number one. I'll take on anyone, as I said already. To be number one. That's all there is.

Lemme hear ya, if you're with me...! *Woof-Woof-Woof*
Viewfind

Post by Viewfind »

YO MAN!!! WHO DA HELL IS DAT WHITE BOY!!

he just cost me my bling bling aw hell naw, this is my hometown, yo philly Homeslice needs some love.
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Originally posted by Redstreak
*Woof-Woof-Woof*

How be-fitting, you're as ugly as a dog and now you're acting like one. The world has to wonder why anyone took backseat to you in the Foundation.

*Ahem* Anyways Skyfart as you can see I am definately smarter then you, but that was a given. I am better then you, my two title reigns to your one shows this. And my stunning good looks dwarf your wrinkles. And now lets see if you have the testicles to accept my challenge for DD
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Originally posted by Blaster_86
Anyways Skyfart as you can see I am definately smarter then you,
I never thought I'd be saying this, but I agree with the Bastard. Then again, EVERYONE is smarter than Stoned Old. :p
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Originally posted by Bombshell
I never thought I'd be saying this, but I agree with the Bastard. Then again, EVERYONE is smarter than Stoned Old. :p

Except you. Go play with a monkey.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Originally posted by Blaster_86
Except you. Go play with a monkey.

Sure. Does Blitz have any free time? :p
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

A pity, I think the TV title hung could use someone a bit bigger for it if you know what I mean.

But thats ok if Bombers wins it all, that will give a me a belt to take from him when I kick his ass.
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Originally posted by Ravage

But thats ok if Bombers wins it all, that will give a me a belt to take from him when I kick his ass.

You're assuming that's gonna happen in this lifetime, Rav.

And let me tell ya straight up.

It won't.
Unicron

Post by Unicron »

Originally posted by Viewfind
YO MAN!!! WHO DA HELL IS DAT WHITE BOY!!

You want to know who I am? I'm the guy that cost you your Intercontinental title. I'm the guy that caused you to lose your World Title match. I'm Doink the Clo... I'm Jinei.

And you're one to be calling me White Boy. You're Caucasian too. Perhaps I should put that in terms you understand. Ahem... You a Cracka homie!
Plasmodium

Post by Plasmodium »

HAHAHA!

Oh poor Viewfind, too bad that "white boy" messed with you, now you dont have your "bling bling." Better get used to having nothing, aight, word, etcetera.

Good to see the IC title is in the hands of someone whose not incompetent.
Blitzwing

Post by Blitzwing »

Sorry Brave Maxx... since you're a fellow Canadian I'll give you some advice. The most dangerous letters in the English Alphabet are T K O. And that's exactly what will happen to anybody else who steps in the ring with the Flurry from Surrey. The TV Title will be mine in due time, and then all those pathetic Americans watching at home will get a chance to at least see the greatness that they will never have a chance at achieving.
Originally posted by Bombshell
Sure. Does Blitz have any free time? :p

Sorry Bombers... I'm too busy playing with Arcee. :smokin:
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Originally posted by Blitzwing
Sorry Bombers... I'm too busy playing with Arcee. :smokin:

:mad:

Congrats, sir. You just crossed the line. My advice? Have a will made up in the next few days, 'cause once I've whomped all the n00bs for the TV belt, I'm comin' after yer arse.
CloudStrifer
Protoform

Post by CloudStrifer »

Hmm, not a very sound fight I had. I went at it the wrong way. This will not be my end. I am comming for the belt and Bomber, look out because I am dying for a rematch from a match we had. Oh sure, I won, but it was fun beating you, and I want to do that agian. This time taking all you have including the girl you hang out with. That should be fun shouldn't it?
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

OCC = Cool Mayhem .... i didnt see me there but hey it was still good
Viewfind

Post by Viewfind »

Originally posted by Unicron
You want to know who I am? I'm the guy that cost you your Intercontinental title. I'm the guy that caused you to lose your World Title match. I'm Doink the Clo... I'm Jinei.

And you're one to be calling me White Boy. You're Caucasian too. Perhaps I should put that in terms you understand. Ahem... You a Cracka homie!

Alright den, why don't you come find me you damn stalker, stay out my trash, and stop stealing my boxers.

Come find and see what i hide in my pants.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

By Bombers You're assuming that's gonna happen in this lifetime, Rav.

Ahh so your going to be one of those fighting champs I can tell.

And playing with Arcee is like going to an amusement park, everyone's already been there and to be frankly the rides are getting just a little bit boring!

*OOC NOTE! If that makes anyone unhappy just PM and I will change it as soon as I get home from work tonight or if a mod fixes it thats all good too. I just don't want anyone getting actually peeved off about it*
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

IC: Is that the entire TV Tourney? I somehow doubt it... Even as harsh as the AWF staff can be, I'm sure they're putting together another four matches in that tournament for Warzone.

There ya go, Rav... you might just get a shot at that belt yet.
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Yeah, yeah, so Auros. You come out here, making your statements, being your badass, but you just don't realise what you got yourself into. Y'see, the Welsh Wonder had his fun at ArchiveBowl. In my own way, y'could say I won. I can do what I like, when I like, and I love it. Unfortunately, you're gonna have to do more than hit me with a ring bell to make me take you seriously pal. You're a nothing. A nobody. A peon, and at the end of the day, the Welsh Wonder just don't give a damn. Oh yeah, and I want myself a piece of that TV title action too.

You want some? Come get some!

OOC: My music has changed (as of several weeks back). It's now Like This Like That by Mauro Picotto. Cheers.
I found God. Then I lost him. He'll probably turn up down the back of the sofa someday.
"The early bird gets the worm, but the early worm is ****ed."
"I'm not oppressing you Stan, but you haven't got a womb. Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?"