[ART] I Need The Help Of Fans Everywhere

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
limabean
Protoform

I Need The Help Of Fans Everywhere

Post by limabean »

ok heres the pitch 1 MASSIVE POSTER featuring EVERY SINGLE TRANSFORMER EVER!
sound tempting ok heres the idea, id like every single fan out there, if intrested to submit a min of 1 transformer image, it can be a pencil drawing, ink, paint, a 3d model, a clay sculpture, a kitbash, a digibash, or even a photo of a transformer.
my plan is to take what don, and raiz have done in the past but bigger,

included lines are
wwi
g1
g2
headmasters etc
bw
bm
bw neo
armada
energon
cybertron
alternator and bt and bta
and everything else iv forgoten
im saying it can be a repaint, store exclusive, or a custom i.e alt kup.
the only rule is it has to be an official transformer, meaning it has to have appeared in either toy,comic or cartoon format.
also im gonna ask don if i can use his primus as a centre peice so heres hoping.
so anyone interested. if people do submit i will host in online on its own site and will update it as entries are submited

and dont worry about styles, just draw how you draw, i dont care about how much talent you do or dont have, this is for fun so just participate, if only for the satisfaction that if this actually gets done you were part of it. remember even if you cant draw you might beable to ink or colour lets see everyones talent

anyone?
Hawkeye
Protoform

Post by Hawkeye »

I dont care. yes i could press the back button but im a jerk.
Image . "Hawkeye's the best! Hawkeye's got the cutest eyes! Hawkeye's got some kinda butt! I swear, Ralph, ever since that blowhard joined up, all I hear is Hawkeye, Hawkeye, Hawk...."- Green Arrow, JLA/Avengers #3.
*sig (once again) generously made by Denyer*
limabean
Protoform

Post by limabean »

nah your not a jerk
just bored
Hawkeye
Protoform

Post by Hawkeye »

you are the greatest man who ever lived.

but in all seriousness the poster idea is kinda too large to really do.
Image . "Hawkeye's the best! Hawkeye's got the cutest eyes! Hawkeye's got some kinda butt! I swear, Ralph, ever since that blowhard joined up, all I hear is Hawkeye, Hawkeye, Hawk...."- Green Arrow, JLA/Avengers #3.
limabean
Protoform

Post by limabean »

lol of course its to large to do, but dosent mean i wont try :P
i figure i cant get a large majority of it done if i use peoples sketches from deviant art or something, the guy from iaconcity is gonna give me some of his so thats like only 2000 to go :wall: lol i swear this will get done.
Hawkeye
Protoform

Post by Hawkeye »

gonna use photoshop to do this or what?