A New Commissioner and More! 6/17 Mayhem!

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
Plasmodium

A New Commissioner and More! 6/17 Mayhem!

Post by Plasmodium »

JFA: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Mayhem, and my God, what a show we’ve got on tap tonight. The aftermath of Dual Destruction’s left us with a lot of questions. Everyone wants to know who was Starscreamer’s accomplice when he kidnapped The Lock at DD...we may find out here tonight. But the real story on everyone’s minds is the explosion that took place in the parking lot that took out Commissioner Vaccaro’s car, and J, you’ve been sitting there smugly all night like you know something I don’t.
JHA: Don’t say that! I don’t know a thing! I’m as curious as you to know where Commissioner Vaccaro is, who blew up his car, and what we’re gonna do for a commissioner tonight!
JFA: One thing’s for sure, I...oh no...

The music of D-Next hit, and the three remaining members emerged through the curtains, with The Game holding a microphone.

JFA: And The Game should count himself as lucky that he’s still the AWF World Champion.
JHA: Lucky?!? He beat the Ghost fair and square at his own game!
JFA: Fair and square...and it took five different people and three different referees to do it.

G91: “Ladies and gentlemen...Welcome back to the D-Next show! Having read through the AWF rulebook, we’ve come to a somber but necessary conclusion...and I quote. “If a commissioner is, for any reason, unable to perform his duties at any given AWF show...the last active commissioner shall take his place until the original is able to continue his duties. You know what that means...I present to you...Commissioner O’Con!!!!”

HBK: "Dearly beloved fans... it is with great honour that I accept this prestige, and I am only sorry it has come about in such... truly tragic circumstances... we must all take the time to grieve the passing of our beloved commissioner who meant so much to us all..... Okay, grieved?"

G91: "Yep."
Sixy: "I'm grieved."

HBK: "Sorted. Anyway, so nice to be back in the hot seat, so to speak. Not that it's anything new. Any seat I sit in gets hot pretty quickly... But, enough of the innuendo. From now on it's straight talking, just like everything's straight with me. We're gonna pull out the heavy artillery and shoot from the hip."

G91: *cough*

HBK: "As you all know, I am the most fan friendly commissioner ever. And that's because all the fans are so friendly to me. I know you all love me, and as such it gives me great pleasure to make sure you all get what you want. But back to my role as commissioner... where was I?"

G91: "Satisfying the fans..."

HBK: "Oh yeah... no wait, I thought I'd done that one.... Oh damn I've lost where I was... you wanna take over as commish until I remember?"

G91: "Sure. Let's just switch places... yeah, that's it... oh, yeah... that's better... whoo. Ahem. Dearly beloved fans, it is with great honor that I... you got it?"

HBK: "Ah, yeah! I remember... yeah, just... that's the ticket... just swap places again.... And here we go. I always give the fans what they want. To see. What they want to see. And because I give the fans what they want to see, that's exactly what they're going to get. Tonight, on Mayhem, you will see an AWF Title match as StoneCold Skywarp returns to singles action!"

G91: "Hang on a minute, man..."

HBK: "Ah ah... now, calm down there Galvy, and I'll explain why. The AWF Champion should face the best. And that's why I've booked this match against the number 1 contender. The most popular star in the AWF today. The most exciting, and unpredictable member of the roster. The toughest challenge of your career to date."

G91: "I really don't think..."
Sixy: "Brend, don't. That's just crazy."

HBK: "Crazy's as maybe, but it must be done! Tonight, the fans in attendance will see the AWF Champion Galvatron91 defend his title against the number 1 contender... Wildfire Herald! And Skywarp? Well, Sky’s going to have to do what every good AWF star does...work his way to the top! Therefore, he’ll be ranked at the very bottom of the list, and will face his first challenge tonight...against the mighty Quicksilver! Take that to the bank and cash it...”
Backstage, we see Blaster_86 walking into the arena with his gear. He runs across the Insecticon Outsiders near the cWo locker room. Bombers nods to Shrapnel, and steps in front of Blaster.

Bombers: The hell you doin' here, eh? You think they're gonna give you a match tonight or something?
Blaster: Yeah, something like that. What do you care?
Bombers(pushes Blaster): Cuz a talentless hack like you don't belong in the big leagues. You're bush-league at best, and you dragged a perfectly talented guy like Blitz 2 down to your level.
Blaster: You want a piece, insect? I'll show you who's bush-league. When I put you in the walls...you'll beg to be bush-league--junior!

Shrapnel then comes from behind and nails Blaster in the back of the head! Bombers then stomps on him as he lays on the ground, Shrapnel chiming in from time to time. When they are finished, Blaster is left in a heap!

SSSSG vs. Ravage

JFA: This is gonna be the first of two matches for cWo man Ravage tonight, as he and TC will take on the other two-thirds of the Nation of Domination, D-Extreme and Cyberstrike, later on tonight.
JHA: You say it as thought this is gonna be a challenge, J! The Nation of Domination’s nothing more than a bunch of young punks.
JFA: That may be, but you can’t deny the great athleticism of all three men.
JHA: I can deny anything!
JFA: That’s what your parole officer told me.
JHA: You better watch yourself, or I’ll call the rest of the cWo out here to smack you around a little.
JFA: You’re only proving me right...

A dull rumble began to build, then “Anger” blasted and Ravage came through the curtain to a very mixed crowd reaction. It was obvious that the crowd’s loyalty was split just about down the middle between the Clay World Order and the Nation of Domination. After Ravage arrived in the ring, the NoD theme blared and SSSSG burst into the spotlight. SSSSG took his time getting to the ring, then slid inside and locked up with Ravage to start the match. They struggled for a few moments before SSSSG locked in a headlock, but the slow tempo would not last as Ravage grabbed SSSSG around the waist but tripped, sending both men toppling over the ropes and out to the floor!

JFA: Ouch! That had to hurt!
JHA: Ravage hur t his knee! Ravage hurt his knee!
JFA: You’re right, looks like Ravage came down on that leg the wrong way as he and SSSSG toppled to the outside. And you know SSSSG is gonna take advantage.

As soon as SSSSG got to his feet, he saw the kind of shape Ravage was in, and grabbed him by the leg and ran him knee-first into the steel steps! Ravage fell to the floor in pain, and SSSSG stomped on the leg a few times before sliding him inside to finish the job. Wrapping Ravage into a corner, SSSSG wailed away on the leg, then dragged the cWo member out to the center of the ring and locked in a figure four. Ravage covered his face in pain but would not submit.

JFA: Of course, about now’s the time the cWo thugs should be swooping in out of the woodwork.
JHA: You take that back! Clay assured me that the cWo’s going to be on its best behavior tonight.
JFA: Ah, so they’re only going to send two men down instead of four, eh?

Mustering his strength, Ravage dragged SSSSG over to the ropes and got the hold broken, but as Ravage struggled to get to his feet in the ring, SSSSG slid to the outside and grabbed a chair. He came back and, despite the referee’s warnings, leveled the defenseless Ravage with the steel! Pushing the referee aside, SSSSG drove the end of the chair into Ravage’s damaged knee time and again, rushing for the exits only when Thundercracker stormed the ring! Pissed off to no end, TC picked up his damaged tag team partner and helped him to the back.

JFA: And for all his talk, SSSSG ends this match quite prematurely and loses via disqualification...a cowardly move...
JHA: That wasn’t cowardly, that was brilliant, you idiot! SSSSG’s a team player, and he’s sacrificed the match to soften up Ravage for the rest of the NoD to take apart!
JFA: I think...I think you may be right...
JHA: The first part of that sentence is news, not the second.

Hardcore Title: Redstreak vs. Blitzwing 2

Backstage, a new token female announcer type is with Blitzwing 2 who is wrapped in barbed wire and sitting in the loading dock of the arena.

TFAT: “Blitz 2, you have a shot tonight at Redstreak and his Hardcore Title…but why are you in the loading dock?”
B2: “This is supposed to be a hardcore match lady…and by the looks of you, I would imagine you know just what hardcore is all about…so if old Red really is hardcore, he’ll have the…stuff…to meet me in here and we will have ourselves a real hardcore match!”

Just then, the doors swung open and Redstreak drove in on a forklift, collapsing the stack of pallets that Blitz2 was sitting on. Springing from the lift, Redstreak rushed over to catch Blitz off guard, but Blitz was ready and splintered a piece one of the pallets on Red’s head. Wrapping the barbwire around Red, B2 dropped red on the concrete with a Barbwire Russian Leg Sweep. Red’s skull bounced off the concrete. Blitz2 then hammered away on Red with sections of broken pallets.

JFA: “Are we on the air?”
JHA: “That’s what the red light usually indicates…”
JFA: “I didn’t hear you saying anything…”
JHA: “I was too busy admiring the journalistic skills of our new backstage announcer!”
JFA: “I’ll bet…”

Blitz2 went looking for more toys…

JHA: “He’s looking for plunder!”
JFA: “He better get his focus on this match…Red’s recovering!”

Blitz2 found a wood bat and went to continue his assault, only to be greeted by a desperation trash can lid to the face, then a can placed over his head and a spear!

JHA: “OH NO!!! His quest for plunder took too long!!!”

Red began to crawl to the forklift and picked up a couple pallets with it then drove over to the still downed B2…he slowly lowered the pallets until they pinned Blitz2 to the ground, Red left the lift and made the cover…

JFA: “I’ll be damned…”
JHA: “NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!”

1, 2, 3…

JFA: “Can’t say I saw that coming…”
JHA: “CHEATER!!!”
JFA: “Redstreak just picked up the win…but I think the assist has to go to the forklift!”
JHA: “He’s not union…he’s not supposed to ride those…someone call the Teamsters!”

Computron & Jetfire vs. The Insecticon Outsiders

"Pounded Into Dust" brings out the Insecticon Outsiders, who are roundly booed by the crowd as they head for the ring.

JFA: After that heinous assault on Blaster earlier, it's a wonder these two can show their faces in public.
JHA: Oh, come on! Blaster is a punk! He doesn't deserve to be in the AWF!

About then, Dare hits and Computron and Jetfire appear to a standing ovation.

JFA: Well, here's a team that definitely belongs up here in any case. If you missed Dual Destruction, these two, the CompuFire as they have come to be known, teamed with the returning Stone Cold Skywarp against the Outsiders and RCOSD. The cWo pulled it out, and now these teams meet again in a qualifying match for the #1 contendership in the tag team division.

Compy and Jets slide into the ring, but the Outsiders are waiting, and they immediately start wailing on their backs. But Compy is able to get up first, and pushes Shrapnel off, then dumps him over the ropes. After shoving Bombshell away from Jets, he goes to work on the Outsider with chops as Jets returns to his corner. Pushing him off the ropes, he telegraphs his move and gets a kick to the face for it.

Bombers nails Compy with a scoop slam, then runs over and knocks Jets off the ring apron! But as he comes back, Compy nails him with an armdrag takedown. Bombers then tags in Shrapnel as Compy tags in Jets. Jets levels Shrapnel with a clothesline, then a neckbreaker, before coming off the ropes and nailing him with an elbow drop. He covers, but Shrapnel kicks out with authority.

JFA: Close one there. Jetfire obviously interested in ending this one quickly.
JHA: He'll have to do better than that! That's a former AWF Champion there!

Jets pushes Shrapnel into a corner, and gets up on the second rope and punches him in the head. But Shrapnel reverses it into a powerbomb! Going up top, he drops Jets again with a clothesline! But that takes what is left of his energy, so both men are lying in the center of the ring. The ref counts as they crawl to the corner, Compy pounding the turnbuckle rythmically so as to get the crowd's support.

Both tags are made simultaneously and Compy and Bombers come into the ring. Bombers ducks Compy, then hits him with a neckbreaker, then waits for him to get up and drops him with a chokeslam! But Compy is able to kick out after two!

JHA: Hey, how'd that happen?!
JFA: Computron showing some great resiliency right there.

Bombers decides he's had it, and goes for the jacknife powerbomb, but Jets sneaks in and knocks him down! This brings Shrapnel back into the ring, and he charges Jets, only to be put over the ropes! He lands awkwardly on his leg, and Jets then goes after him, leaving Compy and Bombers alone again.

Compy bounces Bombers off the ropes, and nails him with a clothesline in the center of the ring. He goes for the Lightspeed, but the ref has his back turned, watching the others outside the ring, so by the time he gets there to count, Bombers kicks out. Bombers then rolls up Compy, but only gets two. So he heads up top as the ref turns to the other two again.

JHA: Wait! What's this!!!
JFA: That-that's Blaster_86!

Blaster charges down the ramp as Bombers gets up top, and pushes him off! He hops in, does a Soundsault, and rolls back out! Compy gets there to cover as the ref turns around and makes the count.

JHA: No, no!!
JFA: One, two...three! The CompuFire moves on! Thanks to Blaster, Computron and Jetfire move on in the tournament! And look at the grin on his face as he heads back!
JHA: If I'm Bombshell, I'm gonna prepare to make mincemeat outta that damn tapedeck!
JFA: That may yet happen, but right now, the Insecticon Outsiders are out, thanks to Blaster! What a turn of events!

Following the match, cameras went backstage and found Raiden hanging out in his locker room, smoking a pipe and reading the Wall Street Journal. Keith Kincaid came into a picture with a microphone, looking as pathetic as ever.

KK: I’m gonna try to get a word with Raiden here. Raiden, sorry to interrupt...
Raiden: What do you want, Kincaid? Can’t you tell I’m in the midst of stimulating the mind?
KK: I’m sorry, sir, but I wanted to find out about your actions at Dual Destruction. I mean, you were supposed to be the guest referee, but because of you Paladin Prime and Mkay are out of action.
Raiden: Because of me? They have no one to blame for themselves for what happened. I was Paladin’s ally; I helped him up when he was at his lowest. And how does he thank me? He joins up with that worthless Mkay fellow. Am I to feel sorry for my actions? No. I was betrayed, and the fact that they were both injured means nothing to me. They deserve anything they get. Now, if you don’t leave me be, you will end up the same way.

Back out in the ring, Starscreamer had made his way out with a microphone in hand.

Starscreamer: Ahhhh, ladies and gentlemen, I know you’re all extremely happy to see my beautiful face back in the AWF. Did you enjoy Dual Destruction? Did you? I know I did. The whole thing was great...but I did have an oh so favorite part! The part where my friend and I finally gave The Lock and that beautiful little Predaking exactly what they deserved! Oh, don’t you worry your little heads, I’m not going to hurt The Lock...and there’s an easy way to get him back...if Predaking is willing to face my....good friend here tonight. Who was it, you say? Well......

JFA: There’s Starscreamer’s music again...
JHA: Who is it? Who is it? Who was the driver?
JFA: It’s...NO! It’s Blitzwing!!! My God, that dirty double-crosser!!!

Dressed in purple and black, Blitzwing came through the curtain, smugly bowing to the crowd. He joined Starscreamer in the ring, raising his hands...

JFA: And what a sickening display this is...
JHA: Predaking better come out here if he ever wants to see The Lock again....dammit, I do!
JFA: Wait a minute!!!!

With that, the music kicked in, and the Phantom Foundation star burst through the curtains!!!!

Blitzwing vs. *Predaking*

Predaking charges right for Blitzwing, spearing him in the center of the ring, then punching him in the head a few times before Blitz throws him off. Preds tries to come back, but Blitz kicks him in the midsection, then hits him with a neckbreaker. Blitz then goes up top, looking for a moonsault, but misses as Preds rolls out of the way! As Blitz staggers up, Predaking comes round and hits him with the sidewalk slam. He goes for a quick cover, but Blitz kicks out after two.

Preds then wraps Blitz up, and locks in the sharpshooter! Blitz howls in agony as Predaking tugs on his legs, but he is able to scamper to the ropes and the hold is broken. Preds waits for Blitz to walk into his path, then sets up for the PPC! But Blitz is alert and nails him with a low blow, allowing him to slip free. Blitz then grabs hold and hits Preds with a Twist of Fate! He kicks him in the head for good measure, then goes for the cover, but Preds kicks out!

Blitz then brings Preds to his feet, and chops him across the chest, then pushes him off the ropes. Preds ducks under the clothesline, then comes back and nails Blitz with a crossbody! Preds then gets up and nails Blitz with an elbow drop and covers, but there is only a two there. So he brings Blitz back to his feet, then uses his power and pulls him up, then powerbombs him! Blitz clutches his back as Preds nails him in the head repeatedly. But Preds misses an attempted leg drop, and Blitz is able to get to the top rope, and land a furious drop-kick! He then heads outside and grabs a chair, but Preds comes out as well and knocks it from his hands. Blitz ducks a couple punches, then grabs Preds and swings him into the steel steps! Blitz smacks Preds' head into the steps a few more times as the ref counts against him. So Blitz rolls into the ring then back out, but Preds nails him with a vicious right as he returns to him. Preds then tosses Blitz back in, and heads right for the top rope. Soon as Blitz pops up, Preds nails him with a flying clothesline, then rolls him up! 1, 2...3! Predaking wins the match!

Blitz isn't happy, clearly, and as Preds' arm is raised, he nails him from behind, then clotheslines him over the ropes in front of the announce table! Blitz then comes over after him, and goes right to the announce table and starts pulling things off it! He then grabs a chair and nails Preds with it, knocking him to the ground! He hits him a couple more times, then puts Preds on top of the announce table! Blitz then gets up on the divider, Cobraco security needing to restrain fans wanting to push him off, and nails Preds through the announce table with the swanton bomb!

Suddenly, Redstreak and Windcharger come charging down the ramp, but Blitz sees them before they can get there and goes over the divider and escapes through the crowd!

Red and Windy tend to their fallen comrade, who comes around after a moment, and they help him into the back.

AWF World Championship
The Game (C) vs. Wildfire Herald

"Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest, scheduled for one fall, is for the Archive Wrestling Federation Championship."

JFA: "This is an absolute disgrace."
JHA: "Will you stop complaining. This is the gravest challenge the Game has ever faced..."

"Introducing first, the challenger, accompanied to the ring by Viewfind.... Wildfire Herald!"

JHA: "Look at that physique... the shape he must be in... his first singles match, and it's a title shot!"
JFA: "This whole situation stinks."

Are you ready?[/i ]

"And his opponent. Coming down the aisle, accompanied by fellow DGeneration Next members LordSixshot, and the AWF European Champion Brend O'Con. From St Paul, Minnesota. He is the Archive Wrestling Federation Champion... The Game! Galvatron91!!"

JFA: "And the gang's all here..."
JHA: "You say it like it's an unfair advantage... Wildfire Herald has Viewfind here!!"

DGeneration Next congregate in the ring, addressing the referee and ring announcer.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I have just been informed by the commissioner, that Viewfind is not in possession of a valid manager's license, and as such must return to the locker room area immediately."

JFA: "You were saying?"
JHA: "Well, if he doesn't have a license, that's his fault."
JFA: "The last time I checked, Brend O'Con didn't have a license either..."
JHA: "And? He's the commissioner! He has special privelages... he's allowed to be at ringside for title matches if he so chooses..."

As the ring clears of people, the challenger, champion and referee are left alone. The bell rings, and the two begin to circle each other.

JFA: "And Wildfire is being phenomenally cautious here... staying as far away from the grinning Game as possible..."
JHA: "Why?? He's Gangsta Hardcore, homeslice!"

After a minute or so of circling, LordSixshot jumps up onto the apron, drawing the attention of the referee, and momentarily distracting Wildfire.

JFA: "Thunderous clothesline by the Champion. And the match is underway... and probably over."

As the referee turns back, Galvatron91 rolls across the challenger, grabbing the leg and rolling sideways in the lateral press. Referee counts... 1... 2...

JHA: "Great kick out by Wildfire!"
JFA: "Kick out?? The Game leapt off him!!"
JHA: "Oh you so lie..."

Galvatron91 stands back, looking somber, before thrusting his palm into his forehead, and shrugging in despair at the European Champion on the outside. A smirk covers his face, as he begins stomping away on the challenger, before heaving him up and throwing him over the top rope to the floor below.

JFA: "Oh yeah, that's real big... now look at him distracting the referee..."
JHA: "He's merely discussing the finer points of the sport..."

As Wildfire gradually regained his footing on the outside, Brend O'Con skidded around the corner and levelled him with the HeartBrend Kick.

JFA: "And this is heinous... it's turning into a handicap match... this is really unnecessary... and look at that sick little dance he's doing over the body..."
JHA: "Sorry? My monitor keeps cutting out.... what happened?"

Heaving the Herald up, O'Con throws him back into the ring, and back to the waiting AWF Champion.

JFA: "Wildfire, almost unconscious... Galvatron91 heaves him up.... Pedigree. That's got to be it."
JHA: "A well deserved win... a hard fought contest indeed..."
JFA: "One. Two. Oh, that is just uncalled for."
JHA: "What a kick out!"
JFA: "Oh, will you stop!?"
JFA: "And now, the Game hauls him up again... this is completely unnecessary... and just dumps him in the corner.... whoa... Wildfire just swung a punch... almost instinctive... and Galvatron91 just pushes him in the face back into the turnbuckles..."
JHA: "What resilience!!"

The Game leans forward, and starts choking his opponent, but the referee breaks it up, and starts cautioning him as the Champion backs away, hands raised in innocence...

JFA: "Referee with the Game... and now what, oh dear god no, O'Con has got a chair... onto the apron... "

A sickening thud reverberates around the arena as the European Champion and Commissioner smashes Wildfire Herald in the back of the head with the chair.

JFA: "Now the Game stops arguing... yeah, real big... and, oh god, this is sick... not another Pedigree..."

G91 grabs his opponent, and hooks the arms... before letting go and watching his opponent slump to the mat. Mockingly, he turns the body over with his foot, before noncholantly resting his foot on Wildfire's chest. 1. 2. 3.

JHA: "What a victory!!"
JFA: "That is truly disgusting. Oh god no, and O'Con is in there again... the vultures pecking at the meat... just stomping away.... HBK still armed with that chair... there really is no call for this... and... oh god... pedigree onto the steel chair... they're heaving him back up again... and.... the Hotdog Divebomb onto the chair... Wildfire's neck could be permanently damaged by this attack...."

As the medical staff stormed the ring, the DGeneration Next members rolled out, allowing them to load the battered Herald onto a stretcher, fitting him with a neck brace first. Motorhead's "The Game" echoed around the arena, as the three members laughed and joked their way back up the aisle, bragging about their accomplishment.

The Mav’ricks (TC & Ravage) vs. The NoD (Cyberstrike & D-Extreme)

JFA: And here come TC and Ravage...Ravage limping badly on that weak leg which was damaged earlier by that rotten SSSSG.
JHA: Rotten? That was the first smart thing the Nation’s ever done!

Not wasting any time, Cyberstrike and DE rushed down the aisle before their music even came on and attacked, double-teaming TC and bashing him into a corner. Ravage tried to intervene, but DE kicked him in the knee and heaved him through the ropes. The NoD whipped TC into the ropes, but he ducked a double-clothesline and delivered a clothesline of his own! Cyberstrike bounced back up, and TC kicked him in the stomach and nailed a DDT! D-Extreme rushed in, and TC ducked a shoulder and dumped him onto the floor! Ravage muscled his way up onto the apron as Cyberstrike surprised TC with a low blow, then nailed him with a powerslam that got a two count. TC went for a running clothesline, but Cyberstrike avoided the move and wrapped TC into a sleeperhold, which TC was only able to break after a series of elbows, followed by a running cross-bodyblock! With both men down, TC struggled to the corner and made the tag, and the hobbled Ravage rushed Cyberstrike and scored with a spear! Ravage ran the ropes, but from the outside, D-Extreme reached up and tripped him, sending Ravage toppling onto the knee, causing further damage!

DE ran around the ring and pulled TC off the apron, and the two began to battle on the floor, while on the inside Cyberstrike locked in a Boston Crab on Ravage. The proud Mav’rick refused to give up...and on the outside, D-Extreme surprised TC with another low blow, then drove him face-first into the steel! As Ravage refused to submit, the referee turned to the timekeeper and called for the bell!

JFA: What? What in the hell?!?
JHA: The Nation wins! The Nation wins!
JFA: Stop that.

RA: Ladies and gentlemen, though Ravage has not submitted, the referee has elected to end this match. Therefore, your winners, The Nation of Domination!

JFA: I can’t believe it! The Nation’s going on to face Computron and Jetfire!
JHA: What an upset! I love it!

As the Nation members headed for the back, TC jumped into the ring, infuriated by the call. He grabbed the referee and nailed him with a DDT, then helped his fallen comrade to the dressing room, vowing revenge to the camera all the way.

Stone Cold Skywarp vs. Quicksilver

(Backstage: Galvatron91 is shown walking about backstage)
JHA: (Voiceover) “Hey! It’s the champ!!!”
JFA: “I have a bad feeling about this.”

The camera shifts back to the ring and Quicksilver is already waiting for the arrival of the Rattlesnake.

(Glass shatters)
“Machine” begins to play as Stone Cold Skywarp trumps down to the ring with a cooler of beer.

JFA: “Here he is…one of the toughest s.o.b’s in the AWF today!”
JHA: “Here he is…one of the dumbest s.o.b’s in the AWF today!”

Skywarp enters the ring and grabds the microphone.

SCSW: “Now take it easy there son…settle down..WHAT?” (Checks Watch) “I know you are thinking this is your big chance…WHAT? My first match back, WHAT? Gonna be a big star? WHAT? Would you like that? WHAT?!? Make a name outta yourself with old Stone Cold, WHAT? Well I tell you what…WHAT? That isn’t gonna happen, what will happen is that if we get this match on…WHAT? Look at me when I speak to you…WHAT? Now then…either I can whip your ass…or you can have a beer with me and we can be pals…what you think? What? You wanna have a beer with old Stone Cold? WHAT?”

Skywarp extends a beer to Quicksilver, who reluctantly accepts. The two crack them open and begin to guzzle. SCSW offers another and the two continue. Quicksilver is starting to loosen up and is smiling, as he asks for another beer. Skywarp tosses another, but this time as Quicksilver tips in back…

JFA: “STUNNER! STONE COLD STUNNER!!!”
JHA: “THAT CHEATER!!! WHERE’S THE GAME?”

Skywarp calls for the ref who places the count, 1, 2, 3!

JFA: “And Stone Cold just pulled a fast one over on Quicksilver…”

“But you can have this lapdance here for free”

JHA: “Oh no…now all three of the people I hate most in this world are here!”
JFA: “Three?”
JHA: “Yeah, that damn rattlesnake, that lousy casper, and the lousy commontator sitting next to me!”
JFA: “But I…HEY!”

The Ghost makes his way down the ring with a microphone in hand.

Ghost: “Well, well, well…you certainly pulled a fast one here today…just like you did last Sunday on me and D-Next at the PPV. But, I guess that’s fine, I mean the devil has to get his due…and the sun has to shine on dog’s ass every now and then right. Course…if you think that you are ever going to pull another fast one me again…well…that’s just craaaaaaaaaaaazy!”
JFA: “WAIT A MINUTE…WHAT THE HELL!”
JHA: “WHAT?!?”

Out of the crowd Galvatron91 comes bearing his sledgehammer and levels Skywarp from behind in the back of the head. The former AWF Champion collapses. G91 drops the sledgehammer as he and Ghost lock eyes. G91 smirks and Casper smirks back.

JFA: “What…what the…did…did he…no…”
JHA: “Maybe…what if…you think? I KNOW!!! GHOST IS THE NEW DN MEMBER!!!”
JFA: “No! It can’t be! It…It…It…just can’t be!”

Without saying a word, The Ghost pulled Skywarp up to deliver the Whirlwind, planting SCSW as G91 laughed in the corner. Then moving in, G91 pulled him into Pedigree position and dumped the Rattlesnake face down on the mat.

JFA: “This can’t be…these two can’t be working together…”
JHA: “THEY ARE!!! IT’S TRUE!!! GHOST IS D-NEXT!!!”

Suddenly Ghost began to shout at SCSW who was now out like a light, while doing so he turned his back on the Cerebral Assassin, who picked up the sledge hammer, As Ghost turned around, his face met the sledgehammer, and found himself looking up towards the lights, busted open. G91 smirked as he scooped him up to deliver another pedigree…

It's all about the game, and how you play it
It's all about control and if you can take it

JFA: “Look…look at the carnage. He’s as vile a human being as I have ever seen…this Cerebral Assassin has struck not only getting the Rattlesnake, but the Ghost all in one fail swoop…WOULD YOU SIT DOWN AND STOP APPLAUDING HIM!?!”
JHA: “Beautiful…masterful…and none of these idiots saw it coming!”

G91 dropped out of the ring, smirking the whole way up the ramp on his way to the back, stopping at the top of the ramp to deliver a crotch chop before exiting.

JFA: “Disgusting…”

Hell in a Cell Match for the European Championship
Brend O’Con (c) vs. Lord Zarak vs. The Big Ragebowski

JFA: What a match this will be, ladies and gentlemen, three Islanders duking it out for the championship of Europe.
JHA: And what I don’t understand is why our beloved commissioner should even have to defend the title here tonight! He’s got administrative things to take care of!
JFA: You and I both know the contract was signed and sealed well before Brend regained the commissionership.
JHA: But as commissioner, he could void that contract if he wanted to! This is just a testament to how great a champ the O’Con is! He’s really out to please the people!
JFA: Oh please...and here comes Lord Zarak to the ring. None of these men are very popular with the fans...Zarak’s been as pompous as ever this week, even after coming off his third straight loss to Silly Cow at Dual Destruction.
JHA: I’m convinced that Silly Cow’s just got the man’s number, J...Zarak’s a great athlete!
JFA: And Zarak is in the ring...here comes the girating ladies man of the cWo, The Big Ragebowski.
JHA: Look at the ladies, J! They’re going nuts!
JFA: And the hell in a cell cage begins to lower as “Filmstar” comes on...and here comes our beloved Commissioner.
JHA: Livin’ it fast tonight, baby! Whooooooo!!!!!!
JFA: Will you stop that!

Sporting a “Hello, My Name Is: Commissioner O’Con” sticker on his D-Next t-shirt, Brend strolled down to the ring and ducked under the cage as it slowly descended. As he turned the belt over to the referee, however, Zarak came flying through the ropes and speared Brend to the floor! Raining lefts and rights down onto the champ, Zarak held Brend in a chokehold and pressed him against the floor right where the corner of the cage was coming down!

JFA: No! No! Don’t do that! Not even Brend deserves that!
JHA: Get in there, referee! Stop the cage! Stop the cage!

The referee made a signal to the timekeeper, and the cage stopped lowering about three feet from the floor. Zarak continued to choke Brend, and the Big Ragebowski sat in the corner of the ring, watching the attack. Zarak took a step back, but that gave Brend the chance to lunge forward and grab Zarak by the tights, pulling him face-first into the swaying steel! Zarak bounced back against the apron and the O’Con rushed forward, but Zarak caught him with a boot to the midsection followed by a DDT on the floor!

JHA: This isn’t right! The commissioner wasn’t even ready to start the match!
JFA: And here comes Mirage...this could get messy.

Tired of waiting, Mirage slid to the outside and picked up the steel steps, then dented them over Zarak’s head! The young star crumpled to the floor, and Mirage grabbed Brend and heaved him into the ring. After a series of boots in the corner, Mirage tossed Brend into the ropes and scored with a flying dropkick, followed by a splash from the second rope!

JFA: That could be it...1....2...
JHA: Kick out! Kick out, referee!
JFA: He did get the shoulder up, he got it up.
JHA: When has Brend ever had a problem getting it up?
JFA: Stop that.

The pace quickening, Mirage heaved Brend into the ropes, but as he came off, Zarak reached up from the outside and grabbed his boot. Brend turned to face the man on the outside, but as Mirage rushed in for a sneak attack, Brend ducked a shoulder and Mirage went over the ropes and tumbled to the floor, crashing face-first into the cage! Zarak began putting the boots to the Big Ragebowski, then heaved him face-first into the corner post, flooring the ladies’ man! Meanwhile, Brend ran the ropes and scored with a baseball slide that knocked Zarak under the cage and out into the aisle!

JFA: They never got the cage all the way down! This fight is out!
JHA: Referee, disqualify Zarak for leaving the cage!
JFA: BREND’S the one who put him out there!
JHA: He did not! Brend was just coming to the outside to have a word with the timekeeper, and Zarak got in the way of his graceful slide! Disqualify him!
JFA: Have you even read the rules?

Leaving Mirage behind, Brend and Zarak began to battle out into the crowd, trading lefts and rights. Reaching an open area, Zarak poked Brend in the eye and went for another DDT on the floor...

JFA: Here comes the DDT...no! Brend slips out of it!
JHA: Hotdog Divebomb, whooo hoooooo!!!!
JFA: And Zarak is out cold on the floor...Wait a minute!
JHA: What the hell? Who’s he?!?

As Brend hovered over his fallen opponent, a popcorn vendor stepped out of the crowd and nailed Brend in the head with his vendor’s tray, breaking the tray in half! Brend crumpled to the floor, and the popcorn vendor took of his hat and coat...

JFA: Sixswitch! It’s Sixswitch!
JHA: That dirty rotten no-good lowndown sack of jealous garbage!
JFA: Sixswitch has pulled a hit and run here! He’s headed for the exits...and Zarak puts a hand on Brend’s chest...
JHA: NO NO NO NO!!! Kick out, Brend, kick out!!!
JFA: ....2.....3!!!!! He got him!!! He got him!!!!
JHA: NOOOOOO!!!! NO JUSTICE!!!

As the crowd cheered, the referee pointed back to the ring area and called for the bell, raising Zarak’s hand in victory! Zarak and the referee stumbled back to ringside as the cage was raised, and the referee handed the belt to Zarak and raised his hand! Infuriated, the O’Con got to his feet and returned to ringside, where he approached the ring announcer and grabbed him by the collar.

JFA: What’s he doing...he’s pointing at something on his shirt...
JHA: Oooh, I know, I know...executive decision time, baby...
JFA: Here comes the ring announcer...Zarak’s already up on the stage with the gold...

RA: Ladies and gentlemen, I have been informed by the commissioner that the Hell in a Cell match does not allow pinfalls anywhere except inside the ring. Furthermore, I have been informed that the first participant to leave the cage for any reason is automatically disqualified.

JFA: No, don’t tell me....
JHA: Yesssss...say it...

RA: Therefore, the winner of this bout as a result of a disqualification...and STILL Archive Wrestling Federation European Champion, Brend O’Con!!!!

Furious, Zarak rushed down the aisle and dove into the ring, and nailed Brend with a belt shot to the face!!! As the crowd roared, Zarak placed the belt on the fallen champion’s chest and stormed up the aisle, without the belt but with the support of the fans instead!