A Brief Pre-PPV Mayhem! 21 Jan 04

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
AWF Mayhem

A Brief Pre-PPV Mayhem! 21 Jan 04

Post by AWF Mayhem »

Back Up, by 12 Stones brings the all new Mayhem on the air!

*Pyro ignites the Joe Louis Arena…

JFA: We are live from the sold out Joe Louis Arena, home of the Detroit Redwings…and this is Mayhem. We are just days away from Edge of Survival and tonight, we have 2 big matches, some interviews and the drawing of the Number 30 slot in the Rumble…but right now, lets go backstage to Keith Kincaid! Keith!

Backstage Keith Kincaid has gotten Morpheus for an interview.

KK: Morpheus, Edge of Survival is just around the corner and...

Morpheus: Edge of Survival? It's been almost a year. It's been almost a year since Silly Cow was injured and had to go away. Almost a year... and he's return isn't anywhere nearer than then! I tried to help but it seems I've only made it worse. At one time, he was getting better. But then, I made a mistake. And another mistake. I've made nothing but mistakes! It's going to change soon. It has to.

KK: You are one of the 30 participants in the Royal Rumble match this sunday. The winner will receive a title shot at Archivemania. Already a number of AWF superstars have stated that their goal is winning the Rumble match. What do you say?

Morpheus: Will it matter? Will anyone care? I know what they think of me, what they are saying. And I try not to care. It's hard.

At Edge of Survival I could prove something. I could prove to Silly Cow that I could help him return. I could prove to the fans that I am not a monster. I could prove to the other wrestlers that I am not a freak!Just by winning the Rumble, I could prove all that. But it won't be easy. There will be 29 other wrestlers in that ring. Most of them deserve the win more than I do. Most of them are better wrestlers than I am. Most of them are better men than I am. But I need the win more than they do. If I intend to win I need to be more. I need to be able to destroy them. I need to be able to destroy all of them. I need to be a monster... this one time. But by winning, I can make it all better.

Just... by... winning.
Keith: There you guys have it…back to you Joey!

Viewfind v Xille

Flec: Freak…
Joey: Wow…The upcoming match is pitting Xille, the newest addition to the AWF roster up against battle hardened, and former AWF Champion, Viewfind. I can't say I envy the kid.

Flec: Oh, that's not the best part. Viewfind called in a favor or two for this one.

Joey: Which means what?

Flec: He's managed to get Brave Maxx banned from ringside!

Joey: Well, I can't say that's a bad thing, so long as the GPA is also banned from ringside.

Flec: Don't count on it, Joey. Don't count on it.

Joey: Xille making his way to the ring. Decent response from the crowd this time. They really were impressed by his debut match against Ravage. He gave the AWF veteran a run for his money.

Flec: Yeah, but the GPA always gets the money. Don't forget that Joey. You own then $50, don't you?

Joey: We're working out an installment plan. “High Wire Escape Artist” is fading out now, and we're set for Viewfind to make his way to the ring.

Flec: And there he is, Blingzilla himself. Man, does he buy from the Mr. T collection? Nice.

Joey: Viewfind is being accompanied to the ring by none other than Ravage. This does not bode well for Xille.

Flec: Nothing bodes well for that man. Look at how Viewfind towers over him, and Viewfind isn't even in the ring! Ha, I kill myself.

Joey: Xille may not be the largest competitor in the AWF, but he's hardly that small. Referee rings the bell, and the match is underway. Viewfind tries to go high with a right hand. Xille ducks the punch, swings behind Viewfind, and he manages to trip up the GPA leader. Viewfind down on the mat, and Xille's trying to take advantage with a reverse Achilles tendon hold. He's trying to work on keeping Viewfind off his vertical base.

Flec: I've said it before, everyone's the same size down on the mat. If Xille can keep Viewfind off of his feet, be just might manage to survive long enough to say uncle. See. Viewfind is just too strong. He's broken the hold though simple will power.

Joey: That and a cheap rake of the eyes. Xille's only stopped momentarily. He's lifting Viewfind up, slips on a side head lock. I wonder if the kid knows where to go from here?

Flec: I guess not. He's just trying to keep a hold of Viewfind's head. He's not going to tap from that. Ahh, better. Viewfind just chucked Xille across the ring. Kid's lucky he landed on his feet and not his neck.

Joey. Xille trying to gain momentum off the ropes. Big clothesline just staggers Viewfind, but it doesn't knock him down. Xille goes for a second clothesline, again staggering the former champ. Will one more attempt do it?

Flec: No. Xille tried going to the well one to many times, and Viewfind was ready. Hip toss sends the kid hard to the outside. Ahh, looks like Viewfind's taken the moment to chat with the ref about all of Xille's hair pulling.

Joey: Yeah, all none of it. With the ref distracted, Ravage is making his move. He lifts the kid up, and drops him hard across the railing. Xille, despite the obvious pain, is trying to fight back with several elbows to the face.

Flec: Big bad Rav just sent the kid down to the floor with a massive clubbing blow to the back of the head. And that wasn't the good kind of blow to the head if you catch my drift.

Joey: Unfortunately, I do. Ravage picks Xille up to deposit him back into the ring. Ouch. Xille landed all of that low blow. Ravage is down and probably out of the matchup.

Flec: That was one cheap shot. Ravage didn't deserve that.

Joey: He had no business being out here! How can you say he didn't deserve that? He attacked Xille. If anything Viewfind should be disqualified.

Flec: Hey, I don't see Ravage banned from ringside, do you? Thought not. Think of this as a lumberjack match with only one lumberjack.

Joey: Well, the lumberjack got felled. Xille is back in the ring, quick tie up by Viewfind. He sends the kid into the ropes. Clothesline ducked by Xille. Going back to the ropes again, Xille charges Viewfind, who drops to the mat under his feet. Xille's back off the ropes a third time, and gets hit with a high knee from Viewfind.

Flec: Three is not this kid's lucky number. Snap suplex followed by the pin only gets a 2. It's a shame, because I could really use a bathroom break.

Joey: Go and leave me in peace! Viewfind looks for a backdrop, but he telegraphed it a bit too much. Xille counters with a jaw breaker followed by an inverted atomic drop. Viewfind's hurt, but powers out of the cover after only a one count.

Flec: It's a shame, because now I really need to go. I think I had one too many beers. Xille going up top. I think he's going for an The Lobotomy. It's kind of a Hogan leg drop, but it doesn't suck nearly as much.

Joey: Xille's perched on the turnbuckle. I don't think he's going to try the Lobotomy with Viewfind back on his feet. Looks like a suicide body splash! OH, poor kid was caught in mid air by Viewfind. Tilt-a-whirl backbreaker! Xille could have a ruptured disk.

Flec: Viewfind's not one to take any chances Joey. He's lifting him up for the Philly pimp drop, and there it is. Cover and fairly easy win for Viewfind.

Joey: You have to admit that Xille put up an impressive fight. More than anyone could have expected.

Flec: Yeah, but he was no match for Blingzilla. Now move, I've got to go...

Powerman 5000’s “Drop The Bombshell” is heard, and the custom Harley Davidson owned by the Mad Bomber rolls down the ramp and parks at its edge. Arcee and Bombers get off of it and make their way into the ring.

Bombshell: “Hey, everyone. Sorry for interrupting the broadcast, but I felt that I needed to speak about something more important than the drivel that just happened.”

‘Flec: “Thanks a lot, Bombers. That last match was a pain to watch.”

Joey: “You say that about every match.”

‘Flec: “Yeah, but this time I mean it.”

Joey: “You said that last time, too.”

Bombshell: “Hey! Tweedle Dumb And Tweedle Dumber! Do ya think that you two donkeys can cork your holes for a second to let me get my two cents out?”

‘Flec: “Yes, sir, Mr. Bombers!”

Joey: “Jackass.”

Bombshell: “Thank you. Now, as I was saying, as I’m sure you chumps realize, this Sunday, the Mad Bomber goes up against that worthless sack of money feces called God Jinrai, in what is probably the most dangerous match in the history of this industry: the Inferno match.”

Joey: “No doubt about it, folks. The only way to win such a match would be to set your opponent on fire.”

‘Flec: “I can imagine worse ways to spend a Sunday night. Done most of them, too.”

Bombshell: “Now, I know that most of you Americans have the attention span of a cokehead, so I figured I’d show you some video footage of what to expect this Sunday. Yo, teamsters! Roll the clip!”

*A video package is shown, showcasing the Inferno matches that have happened in the past, specifically highlighting the
Undertaker vs. Kane fight at Unforgiven in April 1998.*

Bombshell: “Yeah. Now that you’ve been brought up to speed, allow me to show you all what God Jinrai has in store for him. You can bring it down now.”

‘Flec: “What’s he up to, Styles?”

Joey: “Beats me, but there are two men bringing a crate down to the ramp… and wisely hightailing it out of there as Bombers comes out of the ring to inspect it.”

‘Flec: “What’s he got in there?”

Bombshell: “Now, I’m sure most of you are wondering what’s in here. Let’s find out, shall we?”

Joey: “Bombshell opening up the crate now…I don’t think that there’s anything in there, ‘Flec.”

‘Flec: “Gee, you think?”

Bombshell: “Don’t see anything, do you? No, you don’t need to eat more veggies…although that would help a great deal…”

Joey: “Crowd’s taking a bit of an exception to that.”

‘Flec: “Truth hurts, doesn’t it?”

Joey: “That’s debatable…and…what’s Bombshell doing?! He’s grabbed one of our cameramen! And he’s tossing him into the crate! And now she’s looking under the ring for something…she’s taking out a gas can…I don’t think I like where she’s going with this, ‘Flec.”

‘Flec; “Neither do I. Hey, wait! We actually agree on something?!”

Joey: “First time for everything. And now Bombshell taking something…is that…a pack of matches! Bombshell has a pack of matches!”

‘Flec: “I didn’t know he had taken up smoking.”

Joey: “You can’t honestly believe that’s why he has those, do you?”

‘Flec: “I believe what I choose to believe.”

Joey: “Hardly a surprise.”

Bombshell: “Better step away, love. Don’t want you to get burned.”

Joey: “And now Arcee moving up the ramp…and Bombshell lighting the matches…oh, god! He can’t be doing what I think he’s going to be doing!”

‘Flec: “Good god, Bombers! Don’t do it!”

Bombshell: “GET OUT THE BUNS, FOLKS! WE’RE HAVING BARBEQUE TONIGHT!”

Joey: “Bombers drops the matches..OH, MY GOD! THERE’S A MAN ON FIRE! BOMBSHELL SET A MAN ON FIRE!”

‘Flec: “GET THE EMT’S! GET SECURITY! GET AQUAMAN!”

Bombshell: “Take note, Jinrai! This weekend, that happens to you!”

As Bombshell and Arcee climb back onto Bombers hog and speed off, EMT’s come down, one armed with a fire extinguisher, to attend to the burned cameraman.

Joey: “Good god! I can’t believe what I’ve just seen…folks, we gotta take a break!”

30 Men…

One ring…

All vying for their shot…at Immortality!

January 25, 2004…Madison Square Garden…Edge of Survival!

JFA: Well folks we are back and I understand that the lovely Lisa Lovelace is backstage and Mr. Reilly is about to draw the name of the Number 30th contestant!
Lisa: Mr. Reilly, whenever you are ready sir!
Reilly: Thank you Lisa…ladies and gentlemen…the 30th participant in the Royal Rumble at Edge of Survival will be…no…that isn’t possible! HOW THE HELL COULD THIS BE?

*Mr. Reilly looks furious as Mr. Waugh reads the piece of paper and falls back in his chair*

Lisa: Mr. Reilly, what’s wrong?
Reilly: Nothing…just…something I’ll have to get to the bottom of…that’s all…

Tag Team Number One Contenders Match: The NWA (Divebomb & P?) Vs. Auros & Bombshell Vs. God Jinrai & Quick Switch

Flec: SO!?! WHO IS IT?!?
Joey: I don’t know…but Mr. Reilly didn’t seem pleased!

JRA: “Ladies and gentlemen… the following contest is scheduled for one fall… and the winning team will be the number one contenders to the AWF Tag Team Championship! Introducing first…”

As ‘Bring Me To Life’ echoes through the Joe Louis Arena, Jinrai makes his way to the ring. However, his entrance is cut short when Bombshell’s motorcycle comes screaming down the ramp behind him. Jinrai dives out of the way, and ends up in the crowd where he is suddenly clubbed by Auros; who throws Pyre Convoy back onto the ramp before hopping the barrier after him.

Joey: “And Auros is doing one of those Mexican hat dances… all over Jinrai! And wait… HERE’S QUICK SWITCH!”

Jinrai’s tag team partner hurries toward the ring area, and knocks down Auros with a spinning heel kick on the steel ramp. Auros’ head hits with a thump as Bombshell delivers a big boot to the face of QS. As Bombers makes a move to grab Jinrai, Divebomb and his fellow Norwegian With Attitude club him down as they come sprinting to the ring. Divebomb’s advantage lasts all of four seconds before Bombers smacks him out of the way and begins to pummel Jinrai. Auros squares off with P? as Divebomb and QS go at it. The bell rings as Auros and P? drag each other into the ring.

The two trade blows all the way into a corner, at which point Auros manages to whip P? across the ring. As Auros runs in to follow up, P? dives out of the way and Auros hits the turnbuckles sternum-first, and is caught with a belly-to-back suplex as he staggers backwards out of the corner. As P? covers him, however, Quick Switch lives up to his namesake and drags the NWA member to the outside to pummel him. Divebomb takes offence to this, and nails the US native with a hard forearm to the back.

As Auros gets to his feet, he stares at the outside in disbelief. Not for long, however, as P? rushes him with a hard clothesline. The crowd are slightly puzzled by the absence of Jinrai and Bombshell from the match, but continue to watch as Divebomb and P? work over the Mexican with some tandem offence before the referee manages to get Divebomb to step onto the apron. QS jumps onto the opposite corner shortly after, as P? whips Auros across the ring.

Joey: “We apologise for this folks… Bombshell and Jinrai are slated to be part of this contest, but they’ve just slinked off into the back, beating the living hell out of each other. So… for the time being… this match appear to be Quick Switch Vs. Auros Vs. The NWA.”

‘Flec: “A Triple Threat Handicap match? That’s gotta be a first, right?”

Joey: “I’m not certain, but you might be right about that…”

P? whips Auros across the ring, and tags Divebomb as El Chingador hits the strands opposite. Divebomb catches him in position for a Samoan drop, then proceeds to drop him with a modified spinebuster. He covers the fallen Mexican, and the count is interrupted by a running Senton splash from Quick Switch.

‘Flec: “What’s Quick Switch doing?”
Joey: “I’m damned if I know… maybe there is some alternative structure to the rules with having two single competitors facing a tag team… the referee doesn’t appear to be trying to usher Quick Switch out of the ring… P? back in now as well…”

P? rushes Quick Switch with a clothesline attempt, but QS ducks and hits a stunning neckbreaker on the Canadian. As P? slumps to the outside, Divebomb is hauling up Auros for a suplex attempt. As he holds Auros up at the pinnacle of the arc, Switch hits the ropes and comes back with a running leg drop onto Divebomb’s face as he drops Auros to the mat. Divebomb rolls off, clutching his face, as QS makes a cover. He gets two before the shoulder of El Chingador shoots off the canvas.

Joey: “Two count for Switch on that exchange… remember folks, Quick Switch and Jinrai bested the Tag Team champions at ‘Meltdown’ in a non-title match… likewise, Blood & Thunder bested the NWA for the belts and defended them against the Canadian playaz from the GPA on a number of occasions…”
‘Flec: “You mean like the time Wolfang got mauled by Divebomb and P? while Zarak was stuck in their dressing room? I loved that match… or, or the one where Jetfire interfered and got them disqualified…”
Joey: “I think in future, I’ll be the one giving history lessons thank you very much…”

As the action continues in the ring, Divebomb gets blasted with a missile dropkick from QS before he, in turn, gets slammed to the mat with a full-nelson slam from P? and then the NWA member gets blasted with a crushing release German suplex from Auros. Auros takes a moment to antagonize the crowd before Divebomb rushes him and sends him to the mat with a knee to the gut. Divebomb goes to grab the Mexican for a pin, but Auros quickly turns the move into a schoolboy roll-up complete with a handful of tights and one foot on the bottom rope. Fortunately, P? has recovered enough of his bearings to stomp on the head of El Chingador to stop the three-count from going down. He picks up the Mexican, and whips him to the ropes opposite as Quick Switch runs in to deliver a spinning heel kick.

P? ducks the kick attempt, and as he drops Auros with a spinebuster, the lights go out. There isn’t much noise, but at the end of it all four participants are lying in a heap in the middle of the ring, with each person’s head resting on the arms of two other combatants in a rough facsimile of a diamond. Not knowing what else to do, the referee counts three on every one.

Joey: “What’s going on?”
‘Flec: “How the hell should I know?”
Joey: “Noah Ordak has counted everyone down… and called for the bell…we still don’t know where the hell Jinrai and Bombshell went… wait, here comes the decision…”

JRA: “Ladies and gentlemen… the referee has informed me that… due to extenuating circumstances… he has no alternative but to rule this match as a draw!”

‘Flec: “WHAT?”
Joey: “So there are three teams in the running for Blood & Thunder’s tag team titles… we have no idea how this went down, folks… but right now, we’ve found Jinrai and Bombshell… and we’re gonna take you to that right now…”

Backstage

Jinrai is busted open above the left eye, and Bombshell is cut across the top of his right arm. Bombshell rams Jinrai’s head into a wall and drops him with a belly-to-back suplex before proceeding to stomp on him. As Bombshell throws a couple of referees away, Jinrai shakes a few cobwebs away and catches the foot of the Mad Bomber as it comes down to stomp on his chest again. He throws the foot into the air, sending Bombshell falling backwards onto the floor as he gets to his feet. He hauls the Mad Bomber up from the floor and hurls him back to it with a gorilla press slam.

He picks up Bombers again, and hits him with a shortarm clothesline. He keeps hold of the arm, and hunches to haul up Bombshell for a belly-to-back suplex. As he brings the Canuck into position for the move, he snaps Bombshell forward at speed straight through a plasterboard wall. As the dust clears, Jinrai goes to grab Bombshell out but is pulled into the dark room by the Mad Bomber. The referees on hand try to get into the room, as the camera shows Bombshell taking a crowbar to the fallen Jinrai.

*Commercial Break

The office of Commissioner Reilly

The Commissioner has the Tag Team Champions, Blood & Thunder, standing at (or in Wolfang’s case, sitting on) his desk.

Reilly: “Now… I don’t know what went down earlier. I don’t know whether you were part of it or not, and I don’t really care.”

Zarak: * sarcastically * “I’m shocked at that revelation…”

Wolfang: “Really?”

Zarak: “I still haven’t got sarcasm pinned down yet, have I?”

Reilly: “Are you going to shut up and listen or not?”

Wolfang: “I was thinking ‘not’…”

Reilly: “Look sunshine… I’ve still got pains in my back from you and your ‘special friend’ here sticking me in that… that… what’s that move called?”

Zarak: “The Nightmare?”

Reilly: “Yes, that. I’m not going to tolerate any of your bloody lip to go with it.”

Wolfang: “Can’t see where you have much say in that.”

Reilly: “Perhaps not… but what I do have a say in is this farce with those titles. You will defend those titles against the NWA… against Bombshell and Auros… and against Jinrai and Quick Switch… and you will do it when I say so. You might face them all at once… you might face them one at a time… but you will defend against all of them, mark my words.”

* Wolfang and Zarak glance at each other and smile at the Commissioner. *

Zarak: “Thanks boss…”

* Reilly stands there, gobsmacked, as the tag team champions leave his office smiling. *

Flec: What the…

Joey: Folks that is it for us tonight…and Mr. Reilly has been left dumbfounded here tonight…we don’t know the 30th Man…in fact we don’t know much of anything…we’ll have to wait until Sunday, we’ll see you from Madison Square Garden! GOOD NIGHT!
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Post by Cyberstrike nTo »

IC: The Archivetron flashes nTo and Immortal by
Adema plays and as the Joe Louis Arena goes dark a spot light hits the walkway and out steps Cyberstrike the crowd is on its feet with a mix of cheers and boos!

Styles: "It's CYBERSTRIKE HE'S BACK!"
Flec: "Who cares?"

Cyberstrike enter the ring and as the fans settle back in there feet before the creator and leader of the nTo get a mic.

Cs: "Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls of all ages the AWF
proudly presents it's new brand of xcitement the nTo!"

The crowd pops big!

Cs: "Ok enough of the bad BJ James impresnation!"

Flec: "Very bad!"

Cs: "Now the AWF is having a little show called Edge of Survival well after A. J. Styles did to that little peice of **** Jonny Fairplay
on TNA tonight.

The crowd pops bigger

Cs: "Yeah he power bombed that slime ball to hell. That's when I realized that's the AWF needed a little TNA of its own I mean hell
we have the NWA and we all know the WWE fears the AWF.
That's what the nTo is all about giving the fans the most Total
Nonstop Action of all time we've dominated ever federation we've
been in and now the nTo will bring the most TNA to the AWF and
we start next week when me and Cane take out an old friend of
mine D-Extreme!"

Suddenly "Deadly Game" hits the PA system and Cane stands on the ramp with a mic.

JS: "Cane Deathscream one half of the nTo!"

CD: "You know Cyber you have had some bad ideas before but by God this is NOT one them! But we both know that trash called
the GPA stands in our way as well as that drunken piece of trash
called Stone Cold Skywarp so what are we two going to do about that?"

Cyberstrike smiles

Cs: "Cane stop and think for a minute when have I ever led the nTo wrong next week on Mayhem we will debut the newest member of the nTo and the week after that another new member
so already the nTo is up to four so please don't worry about it."

CD: "Cyberstrike you had better deliver on this promise or otherwise that street fight we had in the X-WCW will seem like a day at the beach to you."

Cane walks back to the locker room.

Cs: "AWF the question is: ARE YOU READY FOR THIS?"

Immortal by Adema plays as Cyberstrike walks to the back.

OOC: I forgot to PM this my bad. :wall:
Please visit Outlaw Colony my new message board it's a fun site for fun people.
Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

D-Ex: OH LOOK! the nTo are back! I AM SO SCARED! REALLY I AM!...not! Cyberstrike you cowardly son of a bitch! What so the nTo are back? And they will do another round of cheap shots here and there?! HA! Now you say you guys will take me on a handicap match since I cant find a good enough partner? Well that will change cause as of tonight, I am walking towards Mr. Vaccaro's office and REQUEST a tag team partner so I can kick your slimey asses with a little help from someone kind enough to just sit there on the apron in my corner!

And as far as AJ Styles and Johnny Fairplay goes. D-Extreme is AJ, and the nTo are Johnny Fairplay which I shall powerbomb to the table! Now are YOU ready for that nTo?!
The X-WCW IS BACK!!! Wanna get XTREME? YOU JUST GOT IT!

D-Ex and Igz, your AWF Tag Team Champs. You think you got what it takes to take The Serial Slackaz on? Then join the
AWF and show us what you got!
Viewfind

Post by Viewfind »

Xille?

Hahaha!

Whoa!
I must be high or is cyber**** trying to talk **** on da GPA.
did you lean from dat last beat down you got from the NWA.
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

I'm easy, Viewfind? Not as easy as your mama was.

I gave it my best against you Viewfind, but I guess that's not good enough right now. But, then again, who expected me to beat a former AWF champion? Now, that rump ranger Ravage, him I can beat, and I'll do so in the rumble. If he wants a match outside of that, it's up to him and the booking team.

Just remember. I am the future of this fed. Neither Ravage, Viewfind, nor anyone else is going to stop that from happening.

OOC: Another great mayhem. I cannot wait for the PPV!
Artwork by Jackpot, sig by Denyer. Both of them are awesome!
Click the sig to go to Jackpot's site.
Viewfind

Post by Viewfind »

Originally posted by xille
I'm easy, Viewfind? Not as easy as your mama was.

I gave it my best against you Viewfind, but I guess that's not good enough right now. But, then again, who expected me to beat a former AWF champion? Now, that rump ranger Ravage, him I can beat, and I'll do so in the rumble. If he wants a match outside of that, it's up to him and the booking team.

Just remember. I am the future of this fed. Neither Ravage, Viewfind, nor anyone else is going to stop that from happening.

OOC: Another great mayhem. I cannot wait for the PPV!

See i like it when white boys know they role and know when they can't hang with the Find.

You want my man Rav? haha you sound just like yo momma
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

Originally posted by Viewfind
See i like it when white boys know they role and know when they can't hang with the Find.

You want my man Rav? haha you sound just like yo momma
Oh, now I can't "hang with the Find"? See, I thought I lost a match to a respectable athlete, not someone who looks down another worker for putting up one hell of a fight. You sound like a true former champion, Viewfind: All cranky 'cause the gold's gone.

Now "Find", why don't you stop with the verbal diarrhea and concentrate on the monster you're going to face at EOS? You remember him, right? He's the one you didn't dare have at ringside.

Oh, and I asked my mom about you and Ravage. And the slut says that although Ravage's package was on the smaller side, she had an even harder time "find"-ing yours.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

What is that?

I hear something?

What is it? Oh its that little gnat Xille.

You know why don't you talk to me when you have some hair in your special places kid.

Otherwise, stay away from the GPA and me before you get hurt.
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Divebomb
Protoform

Post by Divebomb »

*The camera comes on as we see Divebomb and P? talking about the match over a beer*

DB: "P? this **** is getting on my nerves."

P?: "Yeah dogg, every chance we get we get screwed."

DB: "Thats what I am saying. Blood and Thunder are either scared or stupid, I am still trying to figure out which one it is. I can't be sure it was them but who else would interfer in a match like that."

P?: "It's got to be them. Don't worry dude they will get what they deserve and we will be the ones to see to that."

DB: "Yeah we will. But until Reilly gives us our match we can't do anything about it. Blood and thunder have held those belts for far too long and haven't done anything to show they are champs. I mean when was the last time they defended them?"

P?: "Don't know man, but i think it's been awhile."

DB: "At least when we were the champs we didn't back down. We may not have had alot of title defences but we never backed away from a challenge. Oh well, enough with this lets go have some fun."

P?: "Yeah man lets get out of here."

*Divebomb and P? chug the rest of their beers and then divebomb snaps his fingers and two women come into the picture. Divebomb puts his arm around one and P? puts his arm around the other.*

DB: "Now this is what I am talking about."

P?: "Hells Yeah, so where we going?"

DB: "I don't know, lets go get the cars and then we'll give View a call and find out whats going on tonight."

P?: "Sounds good. Lets go."

DB: "Wait a minute, we need another beer for the road. (Divebomb tosses a beer to P? and then takes one for himself) There we go, now we are ready."

*The camera turns off as the NWA walk to the parking lot with the women*
Feed them to the Sharkticons!
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

So, the boss seems to think that he was screwing us over? Well he was wrong. Not one of the three teams me and Wolfy are facing will beat us. After all, we are the champions, and we will prove ourselves worthy of the belts.

After all, no one else is.
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Y'know... Mayhem was missing something. I can't quite figure out what it was...

I mean, sure... good, solid performances all round. Very workmanlike, but... I don't know... it just seemed to lack any real Highlight.

But not to worry, because that'll be more than compensated for at Edge of Survival, when the Brendinio Heat burns through all the competition. Plenty of Highlights on the way... I needn't worry about the Game, I've already played and won that battle in the minds. But the Rumble... that's the tricky part.

But hey, I saw all others eliminated before me last year, I'll do the same again. History in the making folks - just more accolades in the pipeline for the most decorated man in AWF history: The Brendinio Heat, Sean O'Con.
Gruff
Protoform

Post by Gruff »

IC:

thats copy right infringement right there sunshine!

OOC:

Gruff 3:16 says Brendocon is da man!!Image
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

Originally posted by Gruff

Well, I have a couple of things to say about that, Gruffy.

First, I'm going to need a few more chairshots to the head before I believe that you're the future. Second, it was a simple statement that had nothing to do with you nor did it directly challenge your claim at being "the future". If you have a problem with it, you can go cry to yourself in the corner. Otherwise, leave me alone. I have no time for you.
Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

IC: Scared? Divebomb... you really are tripping if you think we're scared of you and your sputem-infested gangsta-wannabe buddy. Check the facts bitchboy; waaaaaay back on the 24th of August, Z and myself ran over you and P? and took these belts.

When you got a rematch, you tried to lock Z in the locker room and defeat me... alone... for these belts. That went awry quick after Z got out though, didn't it? Why? Because you two wore yourselves out tying to get my shoulders onto the mat fo three seconds and he wasted you.

And the outcome of our last encounter would have been no different if that idiot from Epsom hadn't stuck his nose in our business and got us disqualified.

You face us again man, we'll be happy to show you how scared we aren't of you and P? We'll face you and P?, we'll face Bombers and Auros, and we'll face Jinners and QS; two at a time or all together in one match, and the result will be the same; the only thing you'll see coming is the ref's hand for the third slap on the mat.
"I hold to a simple philosophy: assume everyone's a piece of c*** and then be pleasantly surprised if you find people who ain't."
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

Originally posted by Ravage
What is that?

I hear something?

What is it? Oh its that little gnat Xille.

You know why don't you talk to me when you have some hair in your special places kid.

Otherwise, stay away from the GPA and me before you get hurt.
IC: What's next from you, Ravage? Fee fei fo fum? Yeah, I'm small. Whoop-de-sh**. You obviously don't seem to remember that you were the one down and out when you interfered in my last match. In fact, I'm pretty sure I hit you in your "special place". Is little Ravvy doing OK? Well, I'm sure Viewfind massaged it for you after the match and made it feel all better. At least, I hope so, because the next time you face me in the ring even big Ravage is going to feel the pain.

Oh, and that's the last time you ever refer to my "special place". You're creeping me out, hoss.

OOC: Gnat? Hilarious!
Viewfind

Post by Viewfind »

IC: What's next from you, Ravage? Fee fei fo fum? Yeah, I'm small. Whoop-de-sh**. You obviously don't seem to remember that you were the one down and out when you interfered in my last match. In fact, I'm pretty sure I hit you in your "special place". Is little Ravvy doing OK? Well, I'm sure Viewfind massaged it for you after the match and made it feel all better. At least, I hope so, because the next time you face me in the ring even big Ravage is going to feel the pain.

Oh, and that's the last time you ever refer to my "special place". You're creeping me out, hoss.

OOC: Gnat? Hilarious!

Whoa whoa!

You better not let yo momma hear you talking like that yo.

I don't want her to put you on time out.

HOLLA!
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

*Looks at a watch*

Hey school boy, I think the little yellow bus is coming.

You know Xille you got spunk I give you some credit for that.

But you are messing in the wrong yard small fry. You appernetly didn't see the sign that said "You must be this tall to wrestle*.

So I am giving you a chance to save yourself and your career don't **** with the GPA.

OOC Thanks :)
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

Originally posted by Viewfind
Whoa whoa!

You better not let yo momma hear you talking like that yo.

I don't want her to put you on time out.

HOLLA!
Originally posted by Ravage
*Looks at a watch*

Hey school boy, I think the little yellow bus is coming.

You know Xille you got spunk I give you some credit for that.

But you are messing in the wrong yard small fry. You appernetly didn't see the sign that said "You must be this tall to wrestle*.

So I am giving you a chance to save yourself and your career don't **** with the GPA.
Viewfind, there you go again, worrying about me instead of focusing on your own match. That's why you're going to get your rear handed to you on Sunday. Maybe, if you're lucky, Maxx will show you a little mercy. You'd probably have to beg for it, though. But then again, you're used to that.

Ravage, Ravage, Ravage. I'm messing in the wrong yard? Well, you're messing with the wrong munchkin, pantywaist. So why don't you drop that third Big Mac of yours, go lose a little weight, and remember that the next time you have something to say, shut up.

You can't keep up with X.
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Post by Cyberstrike nTo »

Originally posted by Extreme_Kup
D-Ex: OH LOOK! the nTo are back! I AM SO SCARED! REALLY I AM!...not! Cyberstrike you cowardly son of a bitch! What so the nTo are back? And they will do another round of cheap shots here and there?! HA! Now you say you guys will take me on a handicap match since I cant find a good enough partner? Well that will change cause as of tonight, I am walking towards Mr. Vaccaro's office and REQUEST a tag team partner so I can kick your slimey asses with a little help from someone kind enough to just sit there on the apron in my corner!

And as far as AJ Styles and Johnny Fairplay goes. D-Extreme is AJ, and the nTo are Johnny Fairplay which I shall powerbomb to the table! Now are YOU ready for that nTo?!

IC: Bring it bitch!
Please visit Outlaw Colony my new message board it's a fun site for fun people.
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

Originally posted by Cyberstrike nTo
IC: Bring it bitch!

Wow, the saying IS true... it does take one to know one...!!