Takara FE Voyager Bulkhead [WIP - HAS PHOTOS]

Working area for reviews.

Moderators: Skyquake87, ganon578

numbat

Takara FE Voyager Bulkhead [WIP - HAS PHOTOS]

Post by numbat »

I thought I'd take photos of the figures for my outstanding reviews while taking ones for those I've already completed (and neglected for way too long - sorry, been very busy!).

The reviews will follow, but could take a while - I've got a lot on with work and in my personal life just now. So, as ever, if somebody else wants to jump in there please feel free to review any of my outstanding figures!

FE Voyager Bulkhead is a bloody awesome figure. He is a masterpiece. Transformation is immensely well designed, both modes look phenomenal and he doesn't use false parts in robot mode to speak of. I also really love the metallic green of the Takara version (which is why I hunted this version down!) - it matched my last two Land Rover Defenders. It is not nearly so dark as the photos make it look.

If you don't have this figure, go and buy it now! The Hasbro version is more show accurate in its paintjob, if that floats your boat, and is cheaper thanks to the reissue. You should definitely have some version of this mould in your collection though - it's well worth spending a little extra on if you have to, as you won't be disappointed. This is still one of my all-time-favourite Transformers figures ever.

(And I see no reason why anyone would opt for the PRID Voyager Bulkhead figure - there is no comparison between the two.)
Attachments
FE_Voyager_Bulkhead_Robot.jpg
FE_Voyager_Bulkhead_Truck1.jpg

New sale thread added with a range of Transformers including Masterpiece, Botcon, CHUG, RID, Movies etc.

Looking for MP-11T Thundercracker and MP-9 Rodimus v2 (Takara version with as few QC issues as possible).

Check out my new sale thread now!

Also items on eBay.
Knightdramon
Protoform

Post by Knightdramon »

Yeah, he's bloody awesome. The upcoming 3rd party cannons\hammer will enhance an already perfect look, but are sadly colour-coded for the US version.

See his eyes? That's the paint used on MP10 TRU edition for the eyes as well.
Few stuff in the UK to trade/sell. Measly sales thread.
numbat

Post by numbat »

Great! That's the perfect colour for Optimus Prime's eyes.

:)

Really looking forward to getting Hasbro's version of MP-10 and comparing it to MP-04.

New sale thread added with a range of Transformers including Masterpiece, Botcon, CHUG, RID, Movies etc.

Looking for MP-11T Thundercracker and MP-9 Rodimus v2 (Takara version with as few QC issues as possible).

Check out my new sale thread now!

Also items on eBay.