Neighbours

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Getaway

Neighbours

Post by Getaway »

If anyones a fan of neighbours, I've got some gos about what's going to happen soon. Woody is not dead, as was obvious by the look on Steph's face when she opened the door, Libby will die in pregnancy, Drew will then get it together with Steph, as she will not go out with Woody or Mitch. There was more, but I can't remember.

Getaway the houdini of the transformers universe nobody can defeat him......except Rodimus Prime, Cyclonus, Starscream, Deathbringer, Thunderwing, Dreadwing........

"Run hot, but always keep your cool."
Jetfire

Post by Jetfire »

I watch the show over dinner but my neibour's obsessed flatmates...should I ruin it for them?They hate spoilers :D
Computron

Post by Computron »

I knew about Libbby's death and I am gutted, I liked her :(
I support a ban on powerposting
angloconvoy

Post by angloconvoy »

How could you like annoying horse-faced libby? Damn you welshies are weird at times :p
Computron

Post by Computron »

Originally posted by angloconvoy
How could you like annoying horse-faced libby? Damn you welshies are weird at times :p
GRRRRRR @ the welsh comment :D
LordSixshot
Protoform

Post by LordSixshot »

My brother and his girlfriend have made one of those 5 famous people they are allowed to sleep with lists like out of Friends, and on my brother's list are Libby and Susan. Out of all the famous women he could choose... :confused:

But Steph and Drew can't get together! I will refuse to watch. Does the baby die too? And what about Joel? Is he going to leave? Noooo. I loved Lance and he already left. :(
They did play him. Not much happened.
angloconvoy

Post by angloconvoy »

C'mon sixy, you can tell that Susan was totally hot when she was younger.
Getaway

Post by Getaway »

Like the fact that many of female friends had a thing for Dr Karl Kennedy as an attractive older man. There were other things I was told and I can't remember them, doh.

Getaway the houdini of the transformers universe nobody can defeat him......except Rodimus Prime, Cyclonus, Starscream, Deathbringer, Thunderwing, Dreadwing........

Jetfire

Post by Jetfire »

Originally posted by angloconvoy
C'mon sixy, you can tell that Susan was totally hot when she was younger.
She still is.

She is one hot muma!

She has that 'thing' about her thats irrestasible.
Zombie Dave
Protoform

Post by Zombie Dave »

Karl Kennedy. I could see a lot of women picking him out as a decent older guy.

Think he's a 40+ John Cusack personally.

Fave Neighbours character actually.
angloconvoy

Post by angloconvoy »

Yeah, I personally find the Karl and Susan bits the most entertaining in the whole thing
Getaway

Post by Getaway »

On one of those neighbours documentaries it had them talking about how they had developed their arguing style where they argue over each other, it was quite funny. Funny thing is I've always liked Neighbours but I hate Home & Away.

Mirage

Post by Mirage »

Ah..., Neighbours......o......k.......
join me on myspace!!!! http://www.myspace.com/jezzy_bravo

if you get chance check out my eBay auctions...... http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZjezzy_bravoQQhtZ-1
Grimlock

Re: Neighbours

Post by Grimlock »

Originally posted by Getaway
If anyones a fan of neighbours, I've got some gos about what's going to happen soon. Woody is not dead, as was obvious by the look on Steph's face when she opened the door, Libby will die in pregnancy, Drew will then get it together with Steph, as she will not go out with Woody or Mitch. There was more, but I can't remember.
Being Australian, I can laugh in all your Uk faces

Woddy isn't dead, but Steph ends up not aggreeing on either Woody or Mitch and they leave, Libby DOES NOT die, I repeat DOES NOT die in the Pregnancy, and the baby is fine, Drew DOES NOT, I repeat DOES NOT get it on with Steph. So wherever you got this from, your wrong.

Sorry Sixy Joel leaves, but Dee doesn't go with him cause he screws up and tells Darcy about the kid Dee lost. Ask about some people and I can tell you whats going on with them.
"Among those fans there's at least one guy for whom you're a hero. He saved money to see you! That's what I did. I played for that guy." - Bruce Springsteen (1987)
LordSixshot
Protoform

Re: Re: Neighbours

Post by LordSixshot »

Originally posted by grimlock
Sorry Sixy Joel leaves, but Dee doesn't go with him cause he screws up and tells Darcy about the kid Dee lost. Ask about some people and I can tell you whats going on with them.
Pants. Okay what happens to Toadie? He'll be the only member of the cool number 30 crew left, he has to stay. Damn that Dorothy.

And please tell me that Elle (Susan's neice?) doesn't stay for long. I didn't think it was possible that someone could be a worse actress than Tess, but obviously it is.
They did play him. Not much happened.
angloconvoy

Post by angloconvoy »

OMG Grimlock watches Neighbours, and he's Australian. That's the first time I've heard any genuine aussie admit to that. Mostly they just laugh at me when I ask them about it.
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

It's possibly the worst programme in TV history... but it's strangely compelling...
Jetfire

Post by Jetfire »

Originally posted by Cliffjumper
It's possibly the worst programme in TV history... but it's strangely compelling...
Worse than, corrination street, home and away, family affairs, anything on Cannel 5 or TeleTubbies?
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Yesssss....
Computron

Post by Computron »

You had better not be lieing Grimlock or I will hunt you down, Libby can't die :(

Must watch nieghbours today to check she doesn't die