Play.com pre-orders for Classics up (including pics)

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
the_escaflowne_2k
Protoform

Play.com pre-orders for Classics up (including pics)

Post by the_escaflowne_2k »

Dont know if these pics have been seen before so excuse me if they're old, but i do think this is the first news regarding there availability for UK residents. Anyway they have Hot Rod, Bumblebee and Starscream up at the moment priced at £12.99. Clicky.
"all i can say is that my life is pretty plain, you don't like my point of view you think that i'm insane"
Nevermore

Post by Nevermore »

Old pics (they're Hasbro stock photos), plus we've seen lots and lots of pics for those toys from advance reviews at BWTF and 16bit.com already.

I'm leaving this open because of the UK availability, though.
Looking for a complete Energon Sky Shadow (from Superion Maximus).
Offering: Binaltech Hound, Swindle, Ravage (Corvette), Skids.
Can buy in stores: Robot Heroes Tigatron/Inferno, Ricochet/Predaking.
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Awesome. Come payday on Thursday I shall be pre-ordering Bumblebee, making a point of not pre-ordering Rodimus, and pondering pre-ordering Starscream in the hope they redeco him in one of the interesting colour schemes. Cheers for the heads-up, I'd never have thought of checking Play :)

£12.99 might be a little steep I thought at first, but then they charged more than that for Apex Armor Prime, and he was one of Satan's turds.
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Apparently stuff's coming back to Woolworths, but I don't think Classics have been confirmed for them. Has the new Argos catalogue come out yet?
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Originally posted by Denyer
Has the new Argos catalogue come out yet?
Dunno, you have to walk down there :(
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Argos current catalogue is there now and runs to December. Nothing special on the TF page, I'm afraid, being an update on the Summer catalogue.

I understand that Woolies will be having TFs back some time during the lead up to Christmas, but no more than that. I am assuming that we might be having Cybertron due to the recent UK TV ads (which look almost retro) and, you never know, something related to the new movie(?)

Went to ToyRUs at lunch and picked up all Series 3 minis, but distinct absence of Series 2, which is a shame as I really want Sunstorm. By the way, if you haven't got him yet, don't bother with Red - he's horrible and the feet fell off when I moved them - but VP is sweet. Did notice that the long-lingering Cybertron models had all-but disappeared, which I'm putting down to the ads; still plenty of Supreme Starscreams plus 20th Anniversary OPs.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]