Almost got in a fight tonight...

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Sir Auros

Almost got in a fight tonight...

Post by Sir Auros »

Ok, here's the story...

This guy on my hall, we'll call him Josh, had this dumb little asshole, let's call him Retarded Girlyman A, come after him and had asked my roommate to fight for him if Retarded Girlyman A came by. Nobody expected Retarded Girlyman A to come by though.

What had happened was that Josh's friend got dumped by his girlfriend, so Josh asked the girl what was going on, and Retarded Girlyman A answered on AIM saying that it's because she's dating him. Josh says, "Man, that's not very cool," and Retarded Girlyman A responded with, "Shut the **** up," and Josh said, "Make me." He also gave him his room number and everything thinking the guy was too chickensh*t to show up.

Well, Retarded Girlyman did show up (after Josh'd gone out for the night) with his Retarded Girlyman posse. He started slamming on Josh's door and my roommate, we'll call him Pedro, came out and started yelling at him. Eventually, Pedro jacked this kid up and slammed him into the wall a few times.

After a few slams on both walls, my roommate puts him down so they can talk resonably. Behold the whelp on the verge of tears...
...and fronting...

Then one of the kid's posse, we'll call him Retarded Girlyman B, comes up and explains how he was egging his roommate on...

Well, we have about 20 minutes of this guy and his little posse (which shrinks by the minute) talking sh*t as more and more people on my hall come out to support Pedro and Josh (who is still absent). Now, these ****ers should've just left as soon as Pedro came out and jacked their alpha male, because we have a good dozen cut, bodybuilders on our hall who weigh at least 150+ whereas these guys couldn't have been more than 120 a piece.

Eventually, Retarded Girlyman A decided to comment on the fact that I actually look like an adult instead of his 15 year old lookalike self, so I had to get in his face and was ready to slug him. I left the tape running in a friend's hands, but my tv card is futzing up and I don't feel like trying to take more pics AND I'd rather not share that bit of ugliness.

No blows were ever struck after the initial bodyslamming Pedro committed and it just further demonstrated how full of sh*t this kid was that he didn't fight back, because if he were going to try and fight instead of talk smack, that would've been the opportune time to do so. He also claimed to have gone to state in wrestling, which was reinforced by his jacket, but I doubt however skilled he was could've helped him against the 280 pounds of dirty-fighting hispanic anger that was my roommate. His credibility was shattered when Retarded Girlyman B claimed that they'd taken on an entire frat at Radford...
Viewfind

Post by Viewfind »

Dude the fact that you put pic's in there makes this the best post i ever seen.
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

That top pic is ****ing classic.
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

Yes, this was one of the funniest things to happen all year, I do hope they come back...
RID Scourge

Re: Almost got in a fight tonight...

Post by RID Scourge »

Originally posted by Sir Auros

Priceless! Look at his face! :D
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

Plasmodium

Post by Plasmodium »

That kid looks like hes 15, and by the looks of his hand in that one pic, hes probly all into the rap and such.

Good post chap, now be a dear and take more pics.
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

I dunno, the one of me standing there right as the punk's about to leave is about the last I'll try for tonight. For some reason, my computer completely locks up when I've been running the tape for a while on there. I have no idea why, but I remember it happened before after I'd reformatted, but I can't remember how I fixed it...
Plasmodium

Post by Plasmodium »

Damn.

Need more pics, so bored.

Dont need people pics, anything will do.
Strafe

Post by Strafe »

Originally posted by Denyer
That top pic is ****ing classic.

Agreed!
Tempest

Re: Re: Almost got in a fight tonight...

Post by Tempest »

Originally posted by PaladinPrime
Priceless! Look at his face! :D

Damn Straight!
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

Oh, and I'd also like to add that, all the pics seen above (except for the one with me in it), have been sent to that guy's new gf...
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

Serves the little bastid right.
Snake
Protoform

Post by Snake »

Was "Retarded Girlyman B" drooling or something?

And isn't that a great example of the modern "tough guy": bringing a bunch of people to back him up in a 1 on 1 fight?
Back for good... for Evil.
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

Originally posted by Snake
Was "Retarded Girlyman B" drooling or something?

Well, I guess I did a good job photoshopping that then...

No, it's not supposed to be drool...just a juvenile act demonstrating my respect for the jackass.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Lol great, you even used my name.Well Josh, not retarded girlyman.
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Originally posted by Sir Auros
Oh, and I'd also like to add that, all the pics seen above (except for the one with me in it), have been sent to that guy's new gf...
Luke, you're an vicious, devious bastid... nice one!
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

In other news...here's a pic of when we dumped two trashcans of water on my roommate from the 5th and 6th floors...I only managed to capture the second (6th floor) load on tape, it knocked his glasses off. He chased us with his lead pipe afterwards...seriously, he did.

Denyer - I figure it's fair enough as he came over here acting like a prick trying to beat up someone he thought he could take (for more or less no reason) and for stealing a guy's girlfriend.
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Aye, well, to be fair, had you damaged anything of mine doing similar, there are plenty of methods of redress forensic science hasn't caught up with. Dismantling someone's bed and moving it into another room is a laugh. Potentially destroying hundreds of dollars of electronics or irreplaceable personal valuables isn't.

Any partner so easily 'stolen' is of dubious worth, but I thoroughly encourage such video exposés.
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

Originally posted by Denyer
Aye, well, to be fair, had you damaged anything of mine doing similar, there are plenty of methods of redress forensic science hasn't caught up with. Dismantling someone's bed and moving it into another room is a laugh. Potentially destroying hundreds of dollars of electronics or irreplaceable personal valuables isn't.

Um, what's that in regards to?

If it's about dumping the water on my roommate, we knew that he didn't have anything on him other than his keys and his wallet...

I wouldn't do anything destructive, just annoying...