Rumour of PS2 TF game???

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
aUtObOt lEaDeR
Protoform

Rumour of PS2 TF game???

Post by aUtObOt lEaDeR »

just wondering if this rumour was true, i saw it on a tf site but cant remember which one it was, it had sneek peeks of the game and man was i great. has anyone heard it besides me?

" When the bass is release it creates a energy of lust, control, and passion...I am the one and only DJ X in this session...Only one DJ can win...- DJ X
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Yeah it's true they showed Images of shorts from it at the Tokyo Game Show. Looked sweet from what they showed, but I want to see some in game shots *they showed movies at the show.*.
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

If it comes to the US, I'm gettin' a PS2 (I don't really play console games that much, but I'd get it for that).
Alpha Trion
Protoform

Post by Alpha Trion »

Is this game to be G1 or Armada based?
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

G1 based :)
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Scout

Post by Scout »

:cool: too cool- now I'm going to have to buy a PS2. Between Lord of the Rings, Kingdom Hearts and this rumour... the tf thing sealed it for me.
Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

Originally posted by Scout
:cool: too cool- now I'm going to have to buy a PS2. Between Lord of the Rings, Kingdom Hearts and this rumour... the tf thing sealed it for me.

Damn straight. There's a whole plethora (why the hell am I using words like that at this time in the morning?) of games that look great for the PS2.. is Robotech: Change Or Die available in the UK, anyone? That'll give me a transforming robot fix until this game comes out...
"I hold to a simple philosophy: assume everyone's a piece of c*** and then be pleasantly surprised if you find people who ain't."
Savannahtron

Post by Savannahtron »

let's hope it is not like the BW pc game.
Plasmodium

Post by Plasmodium »

Originally posted by Savannahtron
let's hope it is not like the BW pc game.

Id rather it be more adventure based than some pos fighting game.
Scorponok02
Protoform

Post by Scorponok02 »

I read at a site, I forgot where, that Takara, Winkysoft, Hudson, and a couple other companies are all working on a fighting game that will include characters from all their corporations, including Transformers. If my memory serves me right it's going to be released on PS2. I read somewhere that a TF game(maybe that one) is scheduled for release in Dec 2003, again who can trust my memory..
"Prepare to feel the sting of... Scorponok!"
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

PS2 Inferior

Put it on the Cube for some Superior gaming =-o
Alpha Trion
Protoform

Post by Alpha Trion »

Originally posted by Blaster_86

Put it on the Cube for some Superior gaming =-o

Lord knows why you'd want to play a "game" with flourescent-colored characters/backgrounds designed for children 7 and under in a purple toaster.
With the PS2, we can play without going blind from the insanely bright colors, as well as be able to master the controls without growing three extra arms, and there is far less chance of a "Help Spike Find Bumblebee!" level. On the Gamecube, they'd throw Rad, Carlos, and Alexis in there, saying they somehow fell through some inter-dimensional warp gate, bringing them into the G1 continuity. Not that any of the target audience expected to by the Gamecube version would understand any of those words.
BigMaki
Protoform

Post by BigMaki »

Who said it was on the N64? :eyebrow: I guess Nintendo could put out "Bukkake Bowl 2003" and people would still insist that every game ever made for the system is made for kids... :rolleyes:
Dinobot

Post by Dinobot »

Originally posted by BigMaki
Who said it was on the N64? :eyebrow: I guess Nintendo could put out "Bukkake Bowl 2003" and people would still insist that every game ever made for the system is made for kids... :rolleyes:
"Bukakke Bowl"? Actually that sound like and interesting game. :p Wait no, not the timr to stick my tongue out...
"Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly - the ill deeds, along with the good - and let me be judged accordingly. The rest... is silence."
Dinobot - Code Of Hero
Alpha Trion
Protoform

Post by Alpha Trion »

No, not every game for Gamecube is made for kids, just the vast majority. You can't say its not a kiddie system by saying "But what about Resident Evil?" when:
1. its the only non-kiddie game you've got
2. you stole it from Playstation
BigMaki
Protoform

Post by BigMaki »

Originally posted by Alpha Trion
No, not every game for Gamecube is made for kids, just the vast majority. You can't say its not a kiddie system by saying "But what about Resident Evil?" when:
1. its the only non-kiddie game you've got
2. you stole it from Playstation

Funny, I didn't know Eternal Darkness and Metroid Prime were "kiddie" games. I didn't know versions of Blood Omen 2, Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance, Die Hard: Vendetta, BMX XXX, etc. were "kiddie games as well. I guess the Cube verions of those games were rated E while they "matured up" the PS2 and Xbox versions. My bad. The point is that the GC has plenty of games for every taste, but many have become too fanboyish to their particular system to even take a look, and it's sad. That's part of the reason the Dreamcast, a terrific system with a lot of terrific games, died...

And Sony "stole" Final Fantasy from Nintendo. So saying that Nintendo "stole" Resident Evil from Sony as an argument really holds no water whatsoever, and more importantly, who really gives a **** who "stole" what from who? :rolleyes:
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Post by Cyberstrike nTo »

Funny, I didn't know Eternal Darkness and Metroid Prime were "kiddie" games. I didn't know versions of Blood Omen 2, Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance, Die Hard: Vendetta, BMX XXX, etc. were "kiddie games as well. I guess the Cube verions of those games were rated E while they "matured up" the PS2 and Xbox versions. My bad. The point is that the GC has plenty of games for every taste, but many have become too fanboyish to their particular system to even take a look, and it's sad. That's part of the reason the Dreamcast, a terrific system with a lot of terrific games, died...

And Sony "stole" Final Fantasy from Nintendo. So saying that Nintendo "stole" Resident Evil from Sony as an argument really holds no water whatsoever, and more importantly, who really gives a **** who "stole" what from who? :rolleyes:

The fact is Square and Capcom chose those platforms for the games is truth of the matter. Sony and Nintendo benfited from them producing games their systems only.

Who cares anymore?
I got a PS2, GC, X-Box, PC, and GBA.
Please visit Outlaw Colony my new message board it's a fun site for fun people.
BigMaki
Protoform

Post by BigMaki »

Originally posted by Cyberstrike nTo
The fact is Square and Capcom chose those platforms for the games is truth of the matter. Sony and Nintendo benfited from them producing games their systems only.

Who cares anymore?

Um, that was my point... And I have all of those systems as well.
Dinobot

Post by Dinobot »

Who cares anymore?
Well la-dee-da...
"Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly - the ill deeds, along with the good - and let me be judged accordingly. The rest... is silence."
Dinobot - Code Of Hero