[BW,BM] Tarantulas' secrets (Other Victories, The Nemesis))

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
MeGrimlock
Protoform

Tarantulas' secrets (Other Victories, The Nemesis))

Post by MeGrimlock »

WARNING: SPOILERS.

Maybe I did not understand all that was said in the episodes (see my former topic: "Scorponok..". I have two questions.

1) how could Tarantulas build that railway to the Nemesis?
Where did he find the resources? I don't think he could steal everyinthing from the Predacon Ship: machinery, raw materials...
and i think he could'nt function underwater, as the Maximals in "Deep Metal": he needed at least a submarine.
The same question about his many secret lairs.

2) the aliens in the body of Tigahawk (the Voq: is this name correct?) seems to well know Tarantulas and Megatron. Where did they obtain those informations?
I remember that once Black Aracnia said that Tarantulas hated the Aliens: so maybe he met them when he was in his own time.
Maybe the aliens possessing Tigahawk are not coming from the present of the BeastWars, but from the future of Predacons and Maximals?

[This message has been edited by MeGrimlock

[This message has been edited by MeGrimlock (edited 12-22-2001).]

[This message has been edited by MeGrimlock (edited 12-22-2001).]
Computron

Post by Computron »

Time for all your questions answered by the archives resident bw expert, well sorry Brend is ill and after the mods spent the entire archive budget on beer your stuck with me Image

1) how could Tarantulas build that railway to the Nemesis?
Where did he find the resources? I don't think he could steal everyinthing from the Predacon Ship: machinery, raw materials...
and i think he could'nt function underwater, as the Maximals in "Deep Metal": he needed at least a submarine.

He is a resourcefull spider. If you notice he does seem to disapeer around series 2 & 3 a lot.

The same question about his many secret lairs.

He does disapeer a lot and Megs is aware of a lot of them but lets him carry on in the hope it works to his advantage (as it often does)

2) the aliens in the body of Tigahawk (the Voq: is this name correct?)

spelt Vok

seems to well know Tarantulas and Megatron. Where did they obtain those informations?

They did interface with Primal on at least 2 occasions not to mention all the info they could have gotten out of airrazor and tigertron or most likely see below

I remember that once Black Aracnia said that Tarantulas hated the Aliens: so maybe he met them when he was in his own time.
Maybe the aliens possessing Tigahawk are not coming from the present of the BeastWars, but from the future of Predacons and Maximals?

The Vok exist outside of time. Tarrantulas isn't from the same origin as the rest of the predacons (who r descendents from the decepticons). The two theories of him are a) he is descended from a Unicron creation and thus as Unicron is a powerfull being would know about other powerfull beings. or b) He is descended from the G2 Decepticons who conquered vast ammounts of space and thus would of probably met up or heard obout the vok from the races they conquered.

------------------

Merry Christmas from THE AXALON. The one stop place on the internet for all your Beast Wars images
MeGrimlock
Protoform

Post by MeGrimlock »

Thank you, Computron.
Originally posted by Computron:
b) He is descended from the G2 Decepticons who conquered vast ammounts of space and thus would of probably met up or heard obout the vok from the races they conquered.
Er... another questiony, if I may.
Does Beast Wars fit the continuity of the Usa comics?
They call the autobot ship "Ark" and mention Primus (I think), but Starscream's spark seems to come from the cartoon (Starscream's ghost).
Computron

Post by Computron »

beats wars fits into both the comic and cartoon continuity. Brend did a list a while ago as to whyit was both and I will attempt to remember what I can (well actually I am attempting to remember any bw episode for any g1 references and decide where it goes)

Why Beast Wars is from the comic:

The ship is called the Arc
Ravage can speak
The arc isn't sticking out the side of a mountain

Why Beast Wars is from the Cartoon:

The Dinobots arn't running around the planet fighting Shockwave
Starscream is a ghost
The Nemesis is on Earth, Not floating in Orbit

I'm sure someone will add some more but thats all I can think of at the moment

and the one continuity error in beast wars

G1 Megatron is considered a badass when he is anything but.

------------------

Merry Christmas from THE AXALON. The one stop place on the internet for all your Beast Wars images