Would there be a Takara Silverstreak reissue?

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
-Predaking-
Protoform

Would there be a Takara Silverstreak reissue?

Post by -Predaking- »

I went to TRU and saw the Hasbro Silverstreak reissue. Having never owned the toy I am not sure if its missles and gun are black in the G1 version so I decided to wait. Can anybody tell me if Takara will come out with one later this year? If so I will wait. If not I'll go for the TRU version.
Ultimate Weapon

Post by Ultimate Weapon »

Are you talking about the anime version? Which I believe also has black guns and missiles. Takara has released him twice as a collectors edition Anime and Chrome versions
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Nope @ UW. Hasbro have issued the '84 version, and I think the question is whether we'll see that dull paintjob in the new book packaging. I don't see any reason why not, but it's nearly as boring as Chrome Streak, and nowhere near as nifty as anime Streak [who does come with chromed missiles & rifle instead of black parts if you get one of the actual releases and not a pre-prod like I have...].
-Predaking-
Protoform

Post by -Predaking- »

So will we get to see Silverstreak in a reissue book box?
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Originally posted by Cliffjumper
I don't see any reason why not
Flesh Creature
Protoform

Post by Flesh Creature »

I dont see why not either. I do like the Usa reissue though just the toy. I hate the black missles but, the black gun does not bother me one bit.
Skyswipe
Protoform

Post by Skyswipe »

I just put Prowl's launchers and missiles on him. Problem solved. :)
"You know what? You can take all these Beast Machines, Beast Wars, and all the rest of them and shove them up your tailpipe. Optimus Prime is not a damn dirty ape and Megatron, Soundwave and Starscream are not "Destrongers" or "Predacons" they are DECEPTICONS and may any who say otherwise burn in the fiery pits beneath Cybertron where wicked Transformers are melted down into slag." - OldSchool80sKid

Yeah!! What he said!