Transformers continued past the headmaster series...(BA WEEP GRA NA WEEP NINI BON)

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
dreadedhead
Protoform

Transformers continued past the headmaster series...(BA WEEP GRA NA WEEP NINI BON)

Post by dreadedhead »

I have a bunch of episodes from Japan, where the same artists did the drawing but the words were in japanese. The words have been translated into english from japanese but in doing so much of the story was comprimised....Has anyone heard of these episodes? Can I get a better translation?

The japanese kill off soundwave and blaster (blasters name is billy?!?!?!)They also kill the arialbots...I had to stop watching....but i have this whole series! soMEONE HELP !

------------------
dreadedhead
dai-atlas2000
Protoform

Post by dai-atlas2000 »

Hey Dreadedhead,

Yep, there where a number of Japanese series' produced after the 3rd series of the original US Transformers series, these were:

- Headmasters
- Masterforce
- Victory

The version of Headmasters which you undoubtably have in the dubbed into English version - which has a star logo in the top right of the screen?

The series isn't easy to get in raw Japanese, and there is a subtitled version underway somewhere on the net...hope that answers your question....

------------------
Dai
<offical tea-boy>

Sig pictures and hosting available on request!!!!

--------
Kevin:You've got the wrong guy...I'm just a stupid keyboard player in a high school band...there's a million of me..."
Gwildor:Only one of you Kevin...only one of anybody!
dreadedhead
Protoform

Post by dreadedhead »

So I will be able to get the whole series with english subtitles? That would be better then settling for the crapy Japanese english translation... You can get the entire series on E bay for about 80 american by the way....

------------------
dreadedhead
dai-atlas2000
Protoform

Post by dai-atlas2000 »

Too bad I live in the Uk then isn;t it! Image

I'll have a look and see if i can find the address of that site - although I don't think you'll be able to get all the eps subbed yet...

------------------
Dai
<offical tea-boy>

--------
Kevin:You've got the wrong guy...I'm just a stupid keyboard player in a high school band...there's a million of me..."
dreadedhead
Protoform

Post by dreadedhead »

You could get them sent over sea's.....but youd have to pay for it...Yeah...if you can get that site it would be great! I want a version of them all with a real translation one way or the other

------------------
dreadedhead
dai-atlas2000
Protoform

Post by dai-atlas2000 »

Dreadheaded,

Ok, theres two sites to check out:

This one: http://www.angelfire.com/ny/ctenosaur/subtitled.html
Has the first 3 eps of Headmasters subtitled - ONLY the first three mind you - for £13. This site also has eps of Beast Wars II and Neo subbed available - I have some of these subbed eps and they are GOOOOOD!

This one has some info about the subbing project i mentioned.... www.bigbot.com/transformers/news/Master ... ject.shtml

------------------
Dai
<offical tea-boy>

--------
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Originally posted by dreadedhead:
I

The japanese kill off soundwave and blaster (blasters name is billy?!?!?!)They also kill the arialbots...I had to stop watching....but i have this whole series! soMEONE HELP !

No Blaster becomes Twincast and soundwave becomes someone else.

------------------
Optimus Prime do you read me the Decepticons are blitzing Autobot city, we're really taking a pounding; dunno how much longer we can hold out-Blaster in Tf:TM
Thanks to Dai our tea boy for this sig.
Watch the Birdy Laserbeak
BlueBlaster
Protoform

Post by BlueBlaster »

Originally posted by Blaster_86:
No Blaster becomes Twincast and soundwave becomes someone else.

Soundwave becomes SoundBlaster!

------------------

This is how Santa will see if you have been a nice person this year.
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Thank you Blueblaster, Yeah and then they just kept fighting as there new forms but I don't understand why the wiped the memories of the guys from when they were soundwave and Blaster.

------------------
Optimus Prime do you read me the Decepticons are blitzing Autobot city, we're really taking a pounding; dunno how much longer we can hold out-Blaster in Tf:TM
Thanks to Dai our tea boy for this sig.
Watch the Birdy Laserbeak
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

I don't think they wiped their memories. They seemed to recognise each other, and the other autobots/decpticons. At least they did in operation cassette. I've only seen the first 6 episodes.

------------------
They were the dream--
--Mechanical beings able to transform
their bodies into vehicles, machinery
and weapons; a last line of defense
against the CHAOS-BRINGER,
UNICRON. Image

-Transformers: Issue 75-
"ON The Edge of Extinction!"

Looks like I'm:

PaladinPrime: Supporter of the kill all lurkers, and eat them campaign.