[Original RPG] Extinction Agenda: Phase 1 (Cybertron)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Galvatron91

Extinction Agenda: Phase 1 (Cybertron)

Post by Galvatron91 »

(OOC: Guess what goes here? Yep, Cybertron stuff)

Pointblank continued to look at the Defensive stats for Cybertron.

Pointblank: "I don't like this...not one bit..."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Roadbuster: -pacing in medbay- "We need to do something, Springer. Anything! Just sitting here waiting is gonna drive me insane!"

Minerva: -takes duct tape- "Thanks, Rally." -starts using it to repair some of the wiring bundles in Sky Garry's engines- "Duct tape. It holds the universe together."

Chromedome: "We're waiting for a couple of this timeline's Maximus technicinas. They might know of some way to get Metroplex built faster."
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Thanks, you're a star!! (anyone wanna get me grimmers back in?)

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

"We need to do something, Springer. Anything! Just sitting here waiting is gonna drive me insane!"
"Oh, we're gonna do something alright Roadbuster. We've gotta find Pointblank and Prowl for a start, then we start planning"

Springer stood up, almost now at 100% his urge to fight was coming back....

"C'mon, we've haven't much time...."
Blaster_86

OOC- Sorry bout my absence Zarak

Post by Blaster_86 »

Blaster replied to skylynx "There are no directions in space but I think I know where that is keep flyin' straigh you're almost home"
Ravage_mk2
Protoform

Post by Ravage_mk2 »

Originally posted by Heinrad
Minerva: -takes duct tape- "Thanks, Rally." -starts using it to repair some of the wiring bundles in Sky Garry's engines- "Duct tape. It holds the universe together."
"Your welcome" Rally replied.

Chromedome: "We're waiting for a couple of this timeline's Maximus technicinas. They might know of some way to get Metroplex built faster."

"Ah, that explains it" Bandit started as he looked at his datapad.
"Um, guys. What is all this stuff? Myomer bundels, Gyroscopic stabilizer. I don't have the faintest idea what those are, when it comes to machines, I only know how to fix my car" Bandit said.
Lord Zarak

Dont worry B86

Post by Lord Zarak »

"Blaster, before I come home I'm going to check out the planet. There seems to be a large crater which I observed on its surface. Just hope my energon holds out!"
*-/*-/*-/*-/*-/

"Timesplitter , have you recieved the co-ordinates of the stasis pods?"
*-/*-/*-/*-/*-/

Axer was getting bored of the inactivity. He set of towards Iocon, to see if he was able to rejoin his Decepticon brothers, and stay on Galvatrons good side.
OptmusPrime2005
Protoform

Post by OptmusPrime2005 »

TimeSplitter landed as some of the purple lights on the ship twinkled.

"Received. Landing proceadure activated... Ramp and doors now available."

TimeSplitter transformed into his gigantic robot mode. A ramp opened from his chest.

Counter-Punch walked downard towards the pods.

"Strange. I remember Megatron like this back in Iacon, this would have made a swell place for his funeral!"
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Brainstorm: "The myomer bundles act as the equivalent to tendons and muscle fibers in your own human body, although in this case they act as more of a support mechanism for the hydraulics and servo systems that it will take to move a body this size. The gyroscopic stabilizers will act the same way as your own inner ear, providing a sense of balance-"

Chromedome: "Uh-oh. Better settle in for a nap..... This could take a while......"

Brainstorm: "It is a complex question he's asked."

Hardhead: -chuckles- "All we have to do is sick Brainstorm on the new Unicron. He'll talk his audio receptors off. Or bore all of the Leige Maximo's troops to sleep."

Brainstorm: -sarcastically- "Ha, ha."

Roadbuster: -following Springer-
Ravage_mk2
Protoform

Post by Ravage_mk2 »

Originally posted by Heinrad
Brainstorm: "The myomer bundles act as the equivalent to tendons and muscle fibers in your own human body, although in this case they act as more of a support mechanism for the hydraulics and servo systems that it will take to move a body this size. The gyroscopic stabilizers will act the same way as your own inner ear, providing a sense of balance-"
"Ok, If you say so" Bandit said as he checked a big pile of parts.

Hardhead: -chuckles- "All we have to do is sick Brainstorm on the new Unicron. He'll talk his audio receptors off. Or bore all of the Leige Maximo's troops to sleep."

Bandit laughed at Hardhead's remark.
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

Sky Lynx landed near to the crater he had observed from space. He looked around, and to him it appeared to be a satelite that had crashed. Though what a satelite was doing orbiting this diserted planet was beyond him. He was about to leave when a small movement caught his eye. He immediatle transformed into his Lynx mode, so that he could jump out of the way of any danger. Cant be too careful he thought. He went towards the site of movement, and when he arrived, he was totally unprepared for what he saw.
" By Primus himself!" he exclamed. For he had found an unconcious robot. An Autobot!
Zuluprime
Protoform

Here kittie, kittie, kittie . . .

Post by Zuluprime »

The last thing he remembered was flying through space.

But he was in bad shape. He was not being propelled by jets of any sort, or a jetpack, because he could not fly. Heck, he always associated flying with those evil decepticons. But at the end of his journey he saw a bright light. He thought he was going to be re-joined with The One .

But, after being blinded by the bright light, the next thing he remembered was the pain. He thought to himself: I hope my shell has not cracked. Maybe I am not as lucky as I thought.

His optics fired up and he was not able to see much, really. Gravel and rock really smothered his body from head to boot. And he could vaguely sense that he was down within the earth. Perhaps the decepticons laid some kind of trap for me...but I don't remember being in battle. At least I am in robot mode. Hausa Macheinus always liked the black sheen of his body as he thought that was a sign of strength.

He was beginning to remember something about what happened to him, but then he noticed movement all around him. Something has landed! It must be a Decepticon!!...No, think rationally, Hausa Macheinus. Perhaps it is some native being. I should not always presume the Decepticons to be ready to pounce on me.

But as he shifted his weight upward to see what was atop the crater, he saw a cat before him.

"A lynx?...a robotic lynx?" Hausa Macheinus laughed as he stirred in the rubble. He tried rising up but his lowerback seemed somewhat damaged.

Hausa Macheinus raised his voice as he raised his blaster rifle. He knew he couldn't hit a thing but he refused to be destroyed without a fight.

"You better be friendly little kittie because my back aches...and I am not in the mood for Decepticon foul play."
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

" You need not fear me, though I cannot say the same of myself.", said Sky Lynx in response to this hostile Autobot.
"I see we share something, a hatred for the Decpticons. So far that is your one remaining feature. My name is Sky Lynx, leutenant commander of the Autobots. And you are...?"
Zuluprime
Protoform

Post by Zuluprime »

Sky Lynx said, "I see we share something, a hatred for the Decpticons. So far that is your one remaining feature. My name is Sky Lynx, leutenant commander of the Autobots. And you are...?"

The Autobot loomed over the buried Hausa Macheinus. Hausa glared at the big lynx and simply smiled. Stranger things have happened, he thought to himself.

Hausa wanted to embrace this fellow Autobot but he was naturally cynical. He tried to rise but his left arm was lodged underneath gravel and stone.

"You are an Autobot?" Hausa almost burst out laughing again. Hausa was quite glad to see a fellow Autobot. "Lieutenant Commander, it is quite possible you have saved Death himself from going off-line."

Hausa lowered his blaster and leaned his head back against the earth. "I meant no disrespect, Sky Lynx. My name is Hausa Macheinus. I am the noble Paladin, the Keeper of the Great Spark...and a fellow Autobot, like you."

Even while his back pained him he realized that he could hardly feel his legs. He laughs again as more dirt falls upon his frame. "And you know, I would be honored to make your acquainance...could you assist me?"
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Blaster transformed and looked at swoop. "Sky Lynx is on his way" Blaster said looking at Sunstreaker "You better get some ammo I'm about to aswell".

Sunstreaker nodded "Way ahead of you Blaster but then again who didn't expect that?" he asked.

Jazz and Brawn re-approached Iacon at high speeds Jazz ahead of the Older and slower Brawn.
Lord Zarak

To Hausa

Post by Lord Zarak »

"Of course I will asist you, Hausa Macheinus. A new-found Autobot is another added to the number fighting the Decepticons."
Sky Lynx transformed into his dino-bird mode.
"I think i may be of more use like this. Sky Lynx began to shovel the earth and debris from Hausa's arm.
"What is the spark that you refer to? I dont think that I have heard of it before. Is it like the Creation Matrix?" Sky Lynx asked.
"And how did you manage to land on thsi rock?"
OptmusPrime2005
Protoform

Post by OptmusPrime2005 »

"ShockWave... These pods, some are not functional!"

TimeSplitter picked up an inactive pod.

"This stasis lock is a new form of energy. It must have bonded with something in Cybertron's air. We can use this as an experimental weapon. If unstable, it could prove useful. This sample i will take aboard, Counter-Punch, construct a morgue. The dead will live forever!"
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

Originally posted by OptmusPrime2005
"ShockWave... These pods, some are not functional!"

TimeSplitter picked up an inactive pod.

"This stasis lock is a new form of energy. It must have bonded with something in Cybertron's air. We can use this as an experimental weapon. If unstable, it could prove useful. This sample i will take aboard, Counter-Punch, construct a morgue. The dead will live forever!"
"If the stasis lock energy IS unstable, surely a small, relatively harmless sample would suffice to test its usefulness, rather than taking our dead brethren, losing them and having no hope to resurect them. If the new energy is not unstable, it could power our dead brethren against Unicron. And when we defeat him, we can defeat the Autobots for eternity. I speak with logic, and logic is power. Remeber that, TimeSplitter.
Now I am returned from the brink of death, I have come to reclaim my position of Leader of the Decepticons in the absence of Megatron. Only he can relieve me, and if he cannot, then I will lead the Decepticons to ultimate victory.
Counter-Punch, help him with the sample, not the morgue. All available materials must be utilised for defeating Unicron, not illogical mouning."

~EDIT - Signature~
Zuluprime
Protoform

Sky Lynx and Hausa Macheinus

Post by Zuluprime »

Sky Lynx asked, "What is the spark that you refer to? I dont think that I have heard of it before. Is it like the Creation Matrix? And how did you manage to land on thsi rock?"

Hausa Macheinus could not recall when he crashed landed onto this rock or how long he lay dormant in its earth. Incredibly durable and damage resistant, Hausa Macheinus was able to absorb the damage of the crash landing and re-construct parts of his hull.

He clenched his fist for the first time as Sky Lynx removed rubble from his left arm. To be free! It is so nice! He felt obligated to answer this Autobot even if he looked odd.

"I think I landed here after some kind of temporal break or rupture. I think our Lord propelled me away from...from..." Hausa could not remember. He looked out at the crater in frustration as he tried to remember.

Hausa stared off into the sky and pondered his assignment as a
Paladin. "Yes, by Primus himself...somehow....somehow I was nearly taken off-line...in a battle, perhaps? I don't know...but I returned...Primus brought me back...I was wiped clean and lost hold of who I was..."

He trailed off trying to remember the past. I know I should not dwell on the past...but part of me yearns to learn of my former self...but by Primus, it was not his will.

"But he sent me to care for the Sparks of fellow Cybertronians. I
grant them passage into the eternal night. And I guard after the
Great Spark, the charge that unites all living things...Autobot and
Decepticon alike."

He looked on this triple changing Autobot a bit suspiciously as he was nearly freed from the debris. While gratious, Hausa Macheinus was naturally cynical and primed to do battle.

He looked upon his fellow Autobot and wondered aloud, "You transform with great ease Sky Lynx. You have great adaptability . . . but, Lieutenant Commander sir, since when do Autobots take the guise of earthen beasts?"
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemunger smiled for some reason this was an intersting situation.

"Strange after enos of war, traitors and Unicron are doing what millions of years of fighting could not do. Bring the Autobots and Decepticons together." He said looking at a vid-screen.
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Blaster shrugged after retrieving some ammo "Time to call Skylynx back from his hi-jinx" Blaster said to Sunstreaker who nodded inreturn.

Blaster transformed back into tapedeck mode again and immdeatly began trying to get ahold of Skylynx. "Skylunx this is Blaster Blastin' at ya again if you read me respond we need you here yesterday we gotta re-fuel you and get on outta here"

Sunstreaker shrugged "I can pilot a shuttle better then he can fly himself anyways lets save some time and find one"

"Zip that Lip Sunstreaker we need every Transformer we can get" a voice said as Jazz drove into the room Transforming and flipping up to his feet as Brawn rolled in behind him transforming.