Internet Threats

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
DrSpengler
Protoform

Internet Threats

Post by DrSpengler »

What's the craziest threat you've ever received on the internet?

Having been part of the online Transformer community for almost 5 years now, I've gotten a LOT of them.

The most recent one I just got today. Some guy named "V" wanted vengeance because I insulted his onling girlfriend ("Goldwings"). He threated to hack my computer. Having no hacking skills of any kind, he then threatened to post my home phone number on the internet for all the world to see. You mean...the same number I have in the phone book? I thought it would be safely hidden in the yellow pages, nobody reads those! My God, I can't let anyone knoe that 703-451-5210 is my home number! What if they ask me if my refridgerator's running? WHAT'LL I DO!?!

Weak.

My FAVORITE ninnernet threat happened last year though. This guy on Seibertron who used to call himself ")UnIcRoN(", then change his name to "Alan Scott", threatened to kick my ass because I insulted one of his little buddies who was acting like an idiot. I gave him the address of my place of work (Blockbusters at the time) and the hours I'd be working the next day. He talked tons of smack and promised me he'd be there with all his friends. The day came and went, and you guessed it, nothing. Get online that night to find him saying that he drove to the shopping center but couldn't find the Blockbusters and left. Then he goes on about how his father used to beat him when he was a kid and that his 16 year old girlfriend just had a baby and all this crap. Obviously, this kid has lots of problems even if he is bullsh*tting. Rather than fling his idiocy in his face I decided to be the better man and told him we should just let it go. He agreed. Then a couple days later I find another PM from him saying that he and all his bodies are going to come kick my ass and that he wasn't a pussy or something along those lines. I just told him to get some serious therapy.

Andyway, what's your favorite ninnernet threat?
Ultimate Weapon

Post by Ultimate Weapon »

His name is Bombshell, and thats about it.

Goldwings? Have you been back to Seibertron lately?
Claypool
Protoform

Post by Claypool »

DrSpengler
Protoform

Post by DrSpengler »

Originally posted by Ultimate Weapon
His name is Bombshell, and thats about it.

Goldwings? Have you been back to Seibertron lately?

Nah, the STFU crew and I just decided to go to her li'l messageboard and give her a hard time. Twas fun it twas.
Plasmodium

Post by Plasmodium »

I know your phone # now, I can hack your comp and steal your valuables through the internet.
DrSpengler
Protoform

Post by DrSpengler »

Originally posted by Plasmodium
I know your phone # now, I can hack your comp and steal your valuables through the internet.

NO! Don't delete those Ghostbsters fanfics I wrote back in the 9th grade!
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

AutoPrime720 threatened to "kick mah ass". Can't remember why now...

EDIT: http://tfarchive.com/community/showthre ... post228303 - Go me!
BigMaki
Protoform

Post by BigMaki »

My friends and I have threatened to kick each others' asses in fantasy football, but somehow, I doubt that counts. Otherwise, all I ever got were threats to ban me from DM servers in Quake & Half Life, for cheating (even though I never cheated, guess I was too good for them).

I guess I'm just too nice to people on the intarweb or something.
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

Originally posted by BigMaki

But in real life, you'll beat an old man's ass outside of a Taco Bell!
Plasmodium

Post by Plasmodium »

Originally posted by BigMaki
My friends and I have threatened to kick each others' asses in fantasy football, but somehow, I doubt that counts. Otherwise, all I ever got were threats to ban me from DM servers in Quake & Half Life, for cheating (even though I never cheated, guess I was too good for them).

I can say the same, only ever got threats when gaming.
BigMaki
Protoform

Post by BigMaki »

Originally posted by Sir Auros

Only if he sucker punches me first.

Honest.
Grandmaster Shockwaeve
Protoform

Post by Grandmaster Shockwaeve »

Autoprime720:
is u werent across an ocean id have kicked ur ass by now...if u ever come to the u.s. give me a ring. im tired of people that think their cool cuz the whole board suck their ****...peace

Cliffjumper:
Will I find you listed under "I" for "Ignorant" or "C" for "****"? Or are you not listed as you plainly don't understand English?

Greatest troll/regular exchange ever!
Sociopathic Autobot

Post by Sociopathic Autobot »

That thread rocks! That Blaster_86 guys is a genius!

Internet threats?

Oh god, tons and just from these boards! Bombshell, Karl Lynch, Prowl?.

The best was bombshell cause he was flipping out for no real reason. :(
Ultimate Weapon

Post by Ultimate Weapon »

Originally posted by Sociopathic Autobot
The best was bombshell cause he was flipping out for no real reason. :(

Bombshell:
If I see you on my property I will shoot you on site
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

Everytime I go to rampage Protestwarrior, I have all sorts of nasty things said towards me...I'd LOVE to see one try it!
Redstreak
Protoform

Post by Redstreak »

I have been threatened by God Jinrai once recently, and if memory serves there was another time before that; either way, things I could never hope to take seriously. I can remember having to deal with that Alan Scott fool while I was a mod over there, Spengs, he hit me with some pricelessly stupid ****e and I believe threatened me as well, tho not nearly to the level he tried to intimidate you with. I got him banned for what he said to me, I know that much for sure.
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

Well, I remember things escalating between Prowl? and I because he was posting as his AWF persona outside of that forum, and just pissing all over people's threads, taunting me about his victory. However, he apologized to me, and was a very upstanding person after that. I kinda miss that guy.

Ummm . . . threats? I haven't gotten threatened by anyone memorable. I had some stupid newb tell me to log off, but they just don't mess with me for some reason. I guess it's just that I don't post on other boards that much, and this place is quite civil.
Originally posted by Cliffjumper

I would've thought you'd posted about the Rock threatening to wreck his original Cliffjumper because he didn't like you.
Originally posted by Sir Auros

:lol:
Elita-One
Protoform

Post by Elita-One »

Internet threats, IMO, is the best thing that anyone has ever thought of. There is nothing better than inflatting your ego to the point where you feel the need to threaten to beat someone's ass. What are the chances that you'll ever see these people in real life and have the preceed to say "Did you write *insert here* on the internet?" and go Jay & Slient Bob on their ass.

But, Cliffjumpers "kick mah ass" thread with Denyers' comment is the best laugh I have had all morning!! I thank you both.
DrSpengler
Protoform

Post by DrSpengler »

Originally posted by Cliffjumper

That...that was awesome.

Wish I'd have saved a transcription of the Alan Scott fiasco.
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

Never been threatened as such, but there was that time I broke Cocorubs and he unleashed THE CAPSLOCK OF DEATH upon me...
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!