[FICTION] Optimus like Starscream's Ghost?

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Optronix
Protoform

Optimus like Starscream's Ghost?

Post by Optronix »

I was boredly reading the Starscream's Ghost and the Origins of Religion. Then it hit me: Optimus Prime is nearly the exact same. No matter how many times he dies, his spark comes back through the Matrix, allowing for a new body or the same. A few ways you can show this is G1 where Optimus dies so many times, then again in Transformers Armada when Sparkplug/Bumble Bee holds up the Matrix and the other Minicons and what not( Its been awhile from the last time I watched the episode.) Form a new body for Optimus Prime. If you read the signature it makes slightly more sense. Also, Optimus is a true hero of Cybertron, while his spark can be destroyed, It is sent into the All-Spark and then back out by the computer mentioned in the Origins of Religion or the Matrix and a Autobot willing to give his body for him. (Don't even ask where I got that, its a long story.) Well, I hope someone replies to this.::...::::
It's almost impossible to kill me, heres why: The All-Spark, Primus, and the Matrix. Its my little way of saying, F-U-C-K you death.
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

going around the auto-censor is not going to endear you to anyone.
Optronix
Protoform

Post by Optronix »

What do you mean by auto-censor? And then endour.. God I can't spell today.
It's almost impossible to kill me, heres why: The All-Spark, Primus, and the Matrix. Its my little way of saying, F-U-C-K you death.
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Originally posted by Optronix
What do you mean by auto-censor? And then endour.. God I can't spell today.

Spacing out the word "F*ck" in your signature. There's a reason it shows up as "****", and that reason is not so you can try and be clever.