Official Dual Destruction Preview! It's Coming Soon!

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
Vin Ghostal

Official Dual Destruction Preview! It's Coming Soon!

Post by Vin Ghostal »

12 explosive matches will erupt as the Archive Wrestling Federation presents the second annual edition of Dual Destruction! Last year featured a brutal confrontation between The Game and Vin Ghostal for the AWF Heavyweight Championship...what does this year's event hold in store?

Amarant Odinson is one of the most impressive young stars on the AWF's roster. He hopes to continue his rise to the top of the charts against one of the AWF's premier competitors (and, as he would have you believe, the greatest Intercontinental Champion of all time), Plasmodium.

Everyone knows of the long and storied history between RCOSD and Lord Claypool. Their off-again, on-again partnership and business arrangements are the stuff of legend; even if they may not like each other one bit, the two men are a formidable force when teamed together. They'll do just that at Dual Destruction to eliminate a common foe: two of Pulp Faction's biggest guns, Strafe and Morpheus.

A freak ending to a cage match left Quick Switch and Mat Man as co-Hardcore Champions...and they've blazed one of the most impressive title reigns in AWF history ever since. Can any one man defeat two? Dual Destruction will provide the answer. Coming off one of the biggest wins in his career over Vin Ghostal at AWF Overdrive last month, God Jinrai might just be the hottest star in the AWF. He has a chance to bring Pulp Faction's reign over the Hardcore division to a close...but can one man really beat two?

Practically since the AWF's inception, Ravage and Bombshell have been at each other's throats. Both, at various times, members of the now-defunct cWo, the two men have long battled to prove who is the superior article. With Arcee at his side, The Mad Bomber will try to set himself back on track to championship glory...but will Big Daddy Rav be too much to stop? This time, it's a Street Fight...

The Tag Team Championship will be defended under Triple Threat rules when The NWA, dubbed by many as the AWF's next great tag team, defends the gold against two of the most formidable combinations in Federation history, CompuFire and the team of TC and The Game. Since their epic confrontation at ArchiveMania II, The Game and T.C. have formed a bond of sorts, a bond that will be tested as they step into the crossfire of one of the AWF's hottest rivalries. Will CompuFire be able to regain the gold? Will TC and The Game really be able to work as a unit? Or will the NWA continue their reign as the top team in the business?

Brave Maximus has always been known as a man of strong words and stronger principles. Since his appearance in the AWF a few months ago, Maximus has put together an impressive streak of wins. At Dual Destruction, he will try to shut the biggest mouth in the game, V3 Vin Ghostal. Distraught over his long losing streak since dropping the AWF Championship to his hated rival HBK at ArchiveMania, Ghostal tries to finally return to his winning ways...and his dignity.

Week after painful week, Y3Blaster has done everything in his power to infuriate the one man in the AWF with whom no one else dares to trifle, Stone Cold Skywarp. The two will clash in a special grudge match to decide who will get the last laugh in this bitter feud. Will Blaster's bold antics pay off? Or will Stone Cold prove that you really, really shouldn't tug on Superman's cape? And what role will Cyberstrike, the special guest referee, play in the outcome?

The tournament to crown the first AWF Television Champion will come to a close as the final four competitors clash in the semifinals, then later in the night in the championship round. The high-flyers will collide when D-Extreme meets Blitzwing, while the out-of-control Windcharger meets the tournament's dark horse, Scout.

The road has been long and hard for Redstreak, but finally all his fighting and clawing drew gold when he captured the Intercontinental Championship. His reign will be put to the ultimate test, however, when he clashes with three of the AWF's premier competitors in a ladder match for the gold. Sixswitch, Viewfind, and Jinei will all vie for the gold...who will come out on top....literally?

Former partners collide again to prove, once and for all, who was more responsible for the greatest tag team championship reign of all time when Lock and King battle in a special I Quit Match. Nothing needs to be said about this legendary feud, set into motion at ArchiveMania II. The only question is....who really is the better man?

And last but certainly not least, the AWF Heavyweight Championship will be on the line when The Heartbrend Kid defends the gold against his longtime rival The Big Ragebowski. Though Sean holds the gold, Mirage holds more victories over HBK than any other AWF competitor. Will Mirage's greatest chance bring him the AWF Championship? Or will HBK be able to hold onto the gold?!?
Deathscream
Protoform

Post by Deathscream »

OOC: I thought I was in the TV title tounament or did I miss something?

The first X-WCW Lord of the Ring!
X-WCW TV Champion (x2)
X-WCW World Champion(x1)
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

It's Like This...
It's Like That...

Like This Like That hits, and Sixswitch strolls out onto the stage, mic in hand, and a slight grin pulling at the edges of his mouth.

Ss: Thank you, thank you for that warm welcome. So, we see that the card is set, and the lines are drawn. The Welsh Wonder is challenging for the IC title, and about time too. But wait. There's more good news? Oh yes, it's a ladder match - and the Double S can't wait. The ladder match is a match where skill, guts and determination all play an equal part, and, if no one minds my saying so, those are things I have in abundance.

But there's a catch. It's a four way dance. Some people might say that the Double S has not yet risen to the ocassion in any one of the four way dance matches he has thus far participated in. And I'd have to agree. But let's consider the opponents this time.

Redstreak. The man, the one who beat the Ghost... But not yet managed to beat the Welsh Wonder.

Viewfind. Beaten the Double S before, but this time, there seems to be dissention in the ranks of the lackeys.

Jinei... Who? Oh right, Unicron. The ex-GPA lackey. The record shows a one all draw between us. Having said that, a change in style came recently, and who knows? The young pup just might be able to pull it off...

Woah there! I'm not done.

Because you see, the last time the Double S won championship gold was in the very same sort of match he'll be participating in at Dual Destruction. A ladder match. They say that lightning never strikes twice, but they've never seen lightning like this before. The Welsh Wonder has been kept out of title races for too long. I'm done beating down worthless hacks, and Jinei. Redstreak. Viewfind. You better be ready. You better be ready for the Double S, because I'm hungry for the gold.

You want some?
Come get some!
I found God. Then I lost him. He'll probably turn up down the back of the sofa someday.
"The early bird gets the worm, but the early worm is ****ed."
"I'm not oppressing you Stan, but you haven't got a womb. Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?"
Bombshell

Re: Official Dual Destruction Preview! It's Coming Soon!

Post by Bombshell »

Originally posted by Vin Ghostal

Practically since the AWF's inception, Ravage and Bombshell have been at each other's throats. Both, at various times, members of the now-defunct cWo, the two men have long battled to prove who is the superior article. With Arcee at his side, The Mad Bomber will try to set himself back on track to championship glory...but will Big Daddy Rav be too much to stop? This time, it's a Street Fight...

Oh, yeah. :D
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

It's just too bad though. Bombshell's road to become the champion has one really big roadblock. ME.
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
CloudStrifer
Protoform

Post by CloudStrifer »

Me, none of me?

Oh well, so be it, this time, I shall not let it get to me. I must wait for the right time to come
Amarant Odinson
Protoform

Post by Amarant Odinson »

12 explosive matches will erupt as the Archive Wrestling Federation presents the second annual edition of Dual Destruction! Last year featured a brutal confrontation between The Game and Vin Ghostal for the AWF Heavyweight Championship...what does this year's event hold in store?

Amarant Odinson is one of the most impressive young stars on the AWF's roster. He hopes to continue his rise to the top of the charts against one of the AWF's premier competitors (and, as he would have you believe, the greatest Intercontinental Champion of all time), Plasmodium.

IC: Plasmodium, At Duel Destruction I'm going to make you tap. I I will show why I am the Best Damn Technical Wrestler in AWF today by making you my bitch. I'll make you scream and cry like a little girl. When I'm done with you, you'll be a shell of your former self. You'll be nothing but a mess of broken bones when I'm finished with you. You're nothing more than a decent Canadian wrestler who sold out to the Americans. I hope you're a praying man, because only God can save you from me. We'll see if you can Prove Me Wrong.
WRESTLING:
In Canada, its a Tradition... in Mexico, its a Religion.... in Japan, its a Sport... in America.... Its a Joke.

Plasmodium

Post by Plasmodium »

Well sir, I have really nothing to say about that, all I can do is laugh, because that is goddamn hilarious.
Amarant Odinson
Protoform

Post by Amarant Odinson »

Originally posted by Plasmodium
Well sir, I have really nothing to say about that, all I can do is laugh, because that is goddamn hilarious.

Laugh all you want slapnuts but I'll be the only one laughing after I break you in half.
WRESTLING:
In Canada, its a Tradition... in Mexico, its a Religion.... in Japan, its a Sport... in America.... Its a Joke.

Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Post by Cyberstrike nTo »

Week after painful week, Y3Blaster has done everything in his power to infuriate the one man in the AWF with whom no one else dares to trifle, Stone Cold Skywarp. The two will clash in a special grudge match to decide who will get the last laugh in this bitter feud. Will Blaster's bold antics pay off? Or will Stone Cold prove that you really, really shouldn't tug on Superman's cape? And what role will Cyberstrike, the special guest referee, play in the outcome?

IC: Just for the record Stoned Old Skycrap and Y3Bitchboy I hate both of you equally so I'm not biased againist either one of two asswipes but here are the rules:

1) Don't touch me in ayway shape or form if you do you lose the
match right there.

2) I don't care where the match goes but the pinfall or submission must be in the ring.

3) I don't care what you bring to the ring as far as weapons go
bring something or nothing I don't care.

4) During the match you asswipes can beat the hell out of each
other with whatever weapons you can fine and use.

So have fun and beat the hell out of each other.

OOC: This is just what my character says is the rules but I know it's up to the writers to decide how the match will go.
Please visit Outlaw Colony my new message board it's a fun site for fun people.
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Heh heh heh.

Stonecold being put on the shelf, the AWF becoming controlled in ring by Canadians and me getting on track to regain my AWF title. Yes I quite like this.
Cyberstrike nTo

1) Don't touch me in ayway shape or form if you do you lose the
match right there.

2) I don't care where the match goes but the pinfall or submission must be in the ring.

3) I don't care what you bring to the ring as far as weapons go
bring something or nothing I don't care.

4) During the match you asswipes can beat the hell out of each
other with whatever weapons you can fine and use.
Awww still mad that your ass got handed to you again? It's okay you talentless assclown hack, I'll be sure to lay you out again after the match.
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Though Sean holds the gold, Mirage holds more victories over HBK than any other AWF competitor.

OOC: He does????

I remember jobbing to Redstreak (b'ah!), Sixswitch (double b'ah!) and Casper (Quintuple b'ah with a sprinkling of m'eh!), but not Ragey. o_0

Although I did clobber him for both the Euro and IC belts, so I'm not overly bothered if that is the case. ;)

IC: Ragey, you suck, I don't. End of discussion. :p
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

well... since I've been clipped from the tv title tournament... I suppose i've no choice in the matter then...

Mat... Quickswitch... I'm givining everything I've got... you've seen what I've endured against ghostal... now lets' see if I can go the distance against the both of you...
Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

OOC: Hmmmm... some of those matches look good.
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

Well, if the commish wants me to fight, he knows I am willing. Perhpas me and Wolfang could take on another tag-team?

*sips Guinness*
Redstreak
Protoform

Post by Redstreak »

OOC: There's another Mayhem due prior to DD that isn't posted yet. Guess we know inadvertantly the result of the TV title matches from said show. Ah well.

I beat you, Brend? When was this? It musta been a while ago, else my memory is fuzzy, which really wouldn't be too surprising. But I don't remember our guys ever meeting in the ring.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Originally posted by Ravage
It's just too bad though. Bombshell's road to become the champion has one really big roadblock. ME.

Well, Rav, you know what they say about roadblocks: Go around them or go through them.

And since I can't go around it...I'm gonna have to go through it.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Yeah but just like a car Bombers, your body is going to be totaled.
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Originally posted by Ravage
Yeah but just like a car Bombers, your body is going to be totaled.
We shall see, Rav.

We. Shall. See.
Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

D-Ex: Well on Dual Destruction I'm gonna face...glow in the dark paint boy....what in the hell?! Whats with that?! Oh well then thats ok. So Blitz they say youre one hell of a wrestler. Well mr former IC champ who left a couple of weeks before I debuted. I'll show you how extreme of a ratio you just missed when you left the AWF. Hell I know your back Blitz...but when I'm through with you and I win the TV title..Your ass be sent back to that computer store named "DATA BLITZ"!!! Cause hell I got nothin to hide cause I know for one I am the Xtreme....D-EXTREME!!! And there aint no shame to say I'm WAY extreme than you.
The X-WCW IS BACK!!! Wanna get XTREME? YOU JUST GOT IT!

D-Ex and Igz, your AWF Tag Team Champs. You think you got what it takes to take The Serial Slackaz on? Then join the
AWF and show us what you got!