Dreamwave Promotional tool

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
bruticus-kaos
Protoform

Dreamwave Promotional tool

Post by bruticus-kaos »

Did anyone know that Dreamwave has evidently been using the popularity of the custom car scene as also a way to promote?

Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

Its not a bad idea, b-k. However, wouldn't it be more appropriate for the car to be red or purple?
"I hold to a simple philosophy: assume everyone's a piece of c*** and then be pleasantly surprised if you find people who ain't."
epsilon supreme

Post by epsilon supreme »

That's really cool... but i must admit the first thing i thought was "When will they do one up close to an original G1 vehicle form... but with Dreamwave art of the bot form on it?"
bruticus-kaos
Protoform

Post by bruticus-kaos »

It would have been kinda cool if instead of buying a newer civic and slapping the carbon-fiber hood and those other mods and maybe instead bought a few older vehicles that could been done up as G1 characters in ALT mode.....

like say an old datsun sone up in police gear as prowl and maybe a few others like that..... prolly would have been about the same amount spent and just as cool.....

but then they couldnt show them on the custom show scene or everyone would have been like .....wtf?...what a waste.....

so i guess that would work to well other than toy conventions
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

I thought that Dreamwave's comics were their promotional tool? I'm still waiting for their G1 comic story after 6 issues of preview...
bruticus-kaos
Protoform

Post by bruticus-kaos »

ROFL....ya they spent to much money on that Honda so they had to scale the comics back....lol