who is the best super hero of all time?????????????

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Wheeljack Prime
Protoform

who is the best super hero of all time?????????????

Post by Wheeljack Prime »

i would have to say spiderman he has always been cool except for spiderman and his amzingly stupid friends ugh bad show but dont tell me that superman is better than batman if superman was near kyriptonite and lowered to the exact same strength of batman batman would kick supermans BUTT big time:D
We salute you Wheeljack Rest In Peace
The truthful heart is the heart of a true warrior for all those who do not believe his strength you will all see his true form and his true might and power when his test begins you will still be at the begining when he is at the end for the truthful heart is a heart of a true warrior
Blitzwing

Post by Blitzwing »

Thought this should go in here...

I always have liked the X-men. No particular one, although Gambit and Nightcrawler were two of my favorites.
Wheeljack Prime
Protoform

actually i forgot about x-men very good choices for x-men favs gambit was so cool on the tv show:cool:
The truthful heart is the heart of a true warrior for all those who do not believe his strength you will all see his true form and his true might and power when his test begins you will still be at the begining when he is at the end for the truthful heart is a heart of a true warrior
axio
Protoform

Post by axio »

Deadpool, I just loved his sense of humor. I also loved how he wasn't just another pretty faced superhero
Optimus_Type-R
Protoform

Post by Optimus_Type-R »

I agree with tiger on this one, Deadpool was The Man.

Archangel was pretty cool too, I always like the metal wings.
"Insert some obscure TF reference here"
Plasmodium

Post by Plasmodium »

BATMAN DOOD!
Ozz
Protoform

Post by Ozz »

The Main Man.
Spectre
Protoform

Post by Spectre »

Batman without a doubt. He's smart, ruthless, and a master at stategy and tactics.
Wheeljack Prime
Protoform

batman is second for me no super powers and not much smart but comments
Alpha Trion
Protoform

Post by Alpha Trion »

The Orangutan is easily the greatest superhero of all time. What's that you say? You've never heard of The Orangutan? Long ago, a man named John Meluch got into underground knife-fighting. He soon rose in the ranks of knife-fighters and became the greatest knife-fighter of all time. A few of his fellow knifers would call him "The Orangutan" because of his strange looking moves in combat. He evetually started doing knife stunt shows in basketball arenas. His final move of every show was to throw his knife so it would get stuck in the ceiling. After a few seconds, fireworks would go off, the knife would drop, and Meluch would catch it in his teeth. One night, he tried to accomplish this feat while dancing with his wife at the same time. Unfortunately, when the knife fell it slit her throat. :( After that incident, Meluch gave up his identity as The Orangutan and became a teacher. He would occasionally go to see knife-fights (in disgiuse, of course) to see how the world of knife-fighting was evolving. One of these nights, during a knife-fight a gang of gun-fighters burst in, shooting all the knife-fighters. Seeing all these young knife-fighters shot mercilessly before their prime, Meluch striked back in a fit of rage. Instant ly he pulled 6 blades out of his back pocket, tossed them at the gun-fighters, leaving them all impaled against the wall. Meluch realized he had to become The Orangutan once again to protect the public. Anytime you're walking around the city, The Orangutan could be waiting on the rooftops reading Walt Whitman, ready to strike at any criminal daring to hurt innocents in the urban jungle that is home to The Orangutan.
Wheeljack Prime
Protoform

okay??? strangely i have no response and am utterly shocked lol
Leader-1
Protoform

Post by Leader-1 »

The JSA, or more specifical Sand. most all marvel comics characters are good.
"That's just prime."- Optimus Primal

"Optimus Prime, your jewish?"- Peter Griffin
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

I am!
Ozz
Protoform

Post by Ozz »

Originally posted by PaladinPrime
I am!

..and you are?
Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

Whoa! You need some criteria in order to make this decision, don't you?
Like:
1)Costume: a costume should tell the reader something about the hero. Spidey, Captain America, Batman, the Flash, Hawkeye, Green Arrow, Green Lantern and the Punisher are several who have costumes that do this. Does Gambit's costume? Does Deadpool's? No, and no.

2)Methodology: How does the character put together the pieces of a puzzle? Do they use brains and brawn in battle; or do they just do their thinking with their fists?

3)Powers: If you understand the nature of a character's powers, it can make the things they accomplish seem that much greater an achievement or less of an achievement when you look at some of the other feats they have accomplished. Characters who lack superpowers can also be monitored in a similar way. For example, Superman rescuing a kitten from up a tree is in no way a great feat compared to, say, Batman taking on the Hulk.

4)Believability: Can you picture Deadpool actually walking into a bar and asking for a drink? How about Ghost Rider popping to the off-licence for some smokes? The human elements of superheroes are what the audience like to associate with; more believable alter-egos, such as Peter Parker and Danny Ketch, can make the difference between a bad, a good or a great character.

5)Functional: Does the character serve a purpose?

Okay, take those into consideration before answering. Unless what you meant to ask was; who is your favouite superhero. In which case, I'll plonk for Green Lantern.
"I hold to a simple philosophy: assume everyone's a piece of c*** and then be pleasantly surprised if you find people who ain't."
Ultimate Weapon

Post by Ultimate Weapon »

Originally posted by Wolfang
Okay, take those into consideration before answering. Unless what you meant to ask was; who is your favouite superhero. In which case, I'll plonk for Green Lantern.

Hal Jordan?
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

The Hurricane!

... What?

Nah, for me it's Superman. He's just so cool, and kicks muchos arse too. Batman's gadgets are fairly cool, but he aint no Superman.

-Ss
I found God. Then I lost him. He'll probably turn up down the back of the sofa someday.
"The early bird gets the worm, but the early worm is ****ed."
"I'm not oppressing you Stan, but you haven't got a womb. Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?"
Wheeljack Prime
Protoform

yes but the only reason superman is a superhero is because he is brute force like i said at the begining batman could kick superman'sw butt if they were the same strength
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

Originally posted by Ozz
..and you are?

I am who I am. :p
Spectre
Protoform

Post by Spectre »

Batman has defeated or caused the defeat of Superman on more than one occasion. He always outsmarts that big blue boyscout.