Question

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Supreme Leader
Protoform

Question

Post by Supreme Leader »

I was reading on another TF fans site, and it said that Shockwave died in Transformers the movie, when Unicron attacked Cybertron.

http://ee.1asphost.com/Cyrenn/Control%2 ... 0new1.html

click the link that says history then click: Read the History

scroll down to where you see: Tranformers: The Movie

then continue to scroll to where you see: Galvatron fails to use the matrix against Unicron.

can someone plz tell me if this is true or not. Thank you
Civ

Post by Civ »

Hello and welcome to TFA. As far as Shockwave dying in the movie, this may or may not be true since we never see a dead body; however, Shockers doesn't appear from then on in Seasons 3 and 4. Since he basically no shows, I think it's pretty much assumed that Shockwave died during Unicron's attack on Cybertron.

As a side note, this really isn't news and the rumors part of this title usually refers to upcoming releases of either TF literature/media or toys. Seeing as how he's new, mods and admins, please be gentle.

You may want to read this, so you can avoid at least one further confict.
Thanks, Zeeks! Great job! :up:
RUNAMOK
Protoform

Post by RUNAMOK »

shockwave was actuly seen a few times in FFOD, but he was pretty miscolores, and at a other point in FFOD there was two of him
Supreme Leader
Protoform

okay

Post by Supreme Leader »

thnx for clearing that up

and what in gods name is FFOD???
Civ

Post by Civ »

FFOD = Five Faces of Darkness
Thanks, Zeeks! Great job! :up:
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

Originally posted by Civ
As a side note, this really isn't news and the rumors part of this title usually refers to upcoming releases of either TF literature/media or toys. Seeing as how he's new, mods and admins, please be gentle.

It's also good to note that his question is more likely to be answered by someone in the appropriate forum, since there will be more experts in that forum. Luckily, you happened to know the answer, but I've seen things go unanswered before simply because no one, who frequents news knows the answer.
Ozz
Protoform

Post by Ozz »

If I recall correctly, Shockwave's death at Unicron's hands was featured in original script of TF:TM. But since it was never animated, we can safely assumed that he buggered off somewhere with the rest of never-seen-again characters from first 2 seasons.
I Hate Dirge
Protoform

Post by I Hate Dirge »

Originally posted by Ozz
If I recall correctly, Shockwave's death at Unicron's hands was featured in original script of TF:TM. But since it was never animated, we can safely assumed that he buggered off somewhere with the rest of never-seen-again characters from first 2 seasons.

Yep. The original script had Shockwave being killed when Unicron crushed the building that he was standing in. I think there's a link on this site to the original script that says just that.
"A Bad day for me is still better than a good day for anyone on your side of the freeway".