Anyone here get Premonitions?

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
~*ShadowDancer*~

Anyone here get Premonitions?

Post by ~*ShadowDancer*~ »

If so, what's the scariest one you've ever had and did it come true?

For me I have a longstanding premonition of being run over by a red Ford Mondeo on a nearby road. Sets my heart racing every time it happens...
~*SD*~
Proud Member of The Mini Owner's Club.

Links:

Shadow's Site - *Updated 22-03-04!*

Message board

Micro Mart Magazine
LigerZero
Protoform

Post by LigerZero »

I would sometimes have dreams about the future. Sometimes they happend months or years after I have them and don't always remember them tell after the events in the dream happen. When they do happend I get an eery feeling of Deja-vu. And I end of wishing that I had looked into a news paper to get the lottery numbers.
THE WIND, THE CLOUD, AND THE ADVENTURE....

Check out my EBay Auction The Constructicons set of Knock Offs.
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Well, aside from my previously mentioned recurring dream about being put in a wheelchair and turning into Pete Wisdom [which I seemed to rather enjoy], I only tend to get feelings of upcoming doom, which aren't really very useful.

Gosh, I could have saved a lot of typing by saying "no", couldn't I? ;)
BlueBlaster
Protoform

Post by BlueBlaster »

Originally posted by LigerZero
I would sometimes have dreams about the future. Sometimes they happend months or years after I have them and don't always remember them tell after the events in the dream happen. When they do happend I get an eery feeling of Deja-vu. And I end of wishing that I had looked into a news paper to get the lottery numbers.
I have also had many dreams about future,so I feel the Deja-vus too and someday I should see the lottery numbers,then the money would be rolling here.
Hey, comics fans!
Visit www.fanboyradio.com . It's the weekly radio show about comics. Joe Quesada,Larry Hama,Brian Michael Bendis,Greg Rucka,Mark Waid and many other comics creators have appeared on the show.
Ulticron
Protoform

Post by Ulticron »

All the time, and they generally come true.
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Originally posted by Quicksilver
Gosh, I could have saved a lot of typing by saying "no", couldn't I? ;)
You could have... but it would have been a radical departure from your established behaviour. And, as such, reason for us to suspend your account until we discovered the identity of the hijacker...

Oh, and "no." But I get a whole lot of deja vu. Does that count? I'd say probably not, because it's more than likely connected to the fact that I am doing more or less the exact same jobs all the time, over the cycle of a few months...
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Originally posted by Brendocon

You could have... but it would have been a radical departure from your established behaviour.
Ah, but in G.D. we're allowed to gibber randomly wherever and however we want now, aren't we? You're just lucky I didn't start ranting about William Hartnell or something. And they could technically be premonitions - I mean, just cos they ain't 'appened yet guv don't mean they won't, me old china.
Sheba
Protoform

Post by Sheba »

I ONCE had a dream about the Future (two days into the future to be exact :p ). I dreamed that the Chicago Blackhawks would win Game 4 of the best of 7 Stanley Cup first round playoffs against Vancouver, and that Pavel Bure would get injured. BOTH details came to pass. :eek:
"This appears to be a copy of Final Fantasy, which is a step up from a copy of Pearl Jam"-Ed the Sock, on Fromage 2002, about one of Creed's videos--"Bullets".
Alpha Trion
Protoform

Post by Alpha Trion »

It's happened too many times to count. I'll have a dream, pass it off as insignificant, and than days later the events of the dream happen. i then get this weird dizzy feeling when I realize I had dreamed that a few days earlier.
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

I also had a dream where South Korea beat Italy in the world cup, but as that wasn't the most unbelievable thing to ever happen, and that my dreams are usually quite nice [hey, I even enjoyed being in a wheelchair...] that probably doesn't count either.

That William Hartnell eh? "A couple of cinders, floating around in Spain!". Nutter.
Sades

Post by Sades »

Well... I get this strange feeling every time I go to bed... that I'm going to wake up the next morning...

*rimshot, tomatos*

I know, I know... that was horrible, even for me... gimme a break, it's past midnight where I live... :p

Though I've never had one, some members of my family have had dreams that seemed to predict events. But, it's never happened exactly as they described it. Most of the details have been there, though. Funkay.
The Plant
Protoform

Post by The Plant »

Freaky coinkydink IMO. 2 nights ago I had a dream, in that dream the family vehicle, 95 Jeep grand cherokee, wouldn't start for some reason. The next day, the Jeep broke down in the driveway.....
Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly, the ill deeds along with the good...and let me be judged accordingly. The rest...is silence.