is it cheating???

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
~bumblebee_babe~
Protoform

is it cheating???

Post by ~bumblebee_babe~ »

is it cheating when you are dating someone, and someone else besides your partner kisses you? - Mz. Triz
Epidemiology, goodness you gotta love it
Lucifer
Protoform

Post by Lucifer »

Would your partner consider it to be cheating? If so, then it is.

I know a girl that has two boyfriends and two girlfriends. The concept of cheating isnt really a part of her world. :)
"'If you die,' you said, 'so do I,' you said, but it ends the day you understand, there is no forever, just this."
Hound

Post by Hound »

I agree with Lucifer (that statement bothers me). Anyway, it matters little what anyone else but the partner would think of such a situation. Ultimately that's the person that would have to be answered to.

Hound
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Unless you are Bi-Sexual in which case you get a member of each sex.

You can have 1 boyfriend and 1 girlfriend and niether really care that you are with someone else at the time so I have found.
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Depends on the type of kiss. If it were full on snogging, then the bloke better enjoy it while it lasts, because he'll be sucking food through a straw when I'm through with him.

I'm talking of course, if it were me who the girl was going out with at the time. Essentially, Lucifer's right. If the current boyfriend considers it cheating, then it is.

-Ss
I found God. Then I lost him. He'll probably turn up down the back of the sofa someday.
"The early bird gets the worm, but the early worm is ****ed."
"I'm not oppressing you Stan, but you haven't got a womb. Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?"
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Originally posted by Blaster_86
Unless you are Bi-Sexual in which case you get a member of each sex.
Erm... bollocks. Unless you're in a polyamorous relationship with both of them. It's a fairly precise term: http://www.polyamory.org/

Personally? I think it has to involve some sort of sexual attraction and a member of the person's preferred gender before it becomes a big deal... but basically, don't annoy yer partner unreasonably.
~bumblebee_babe~
Protoform

Post by ~bumblebee_babe~ »

how are you supposed to know its cheating if you dont have the ballz to ask him if it is?
Epidemiology, goodness you gotta love it
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

If you don't know your partner that well, it's easier and safer to assume that they probably do consider it a social faux pas until otherwise proven... try asking their opinion about the similar behaviour of a TV character or something...
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Hmmm guess most of the BI people are in that type of relationship.
Jonin
Protoform

Post by Jonin »

Originally posted by ~bumblebee_babe~
how are you supposed to know its cheating if you dont have the ballz to ask him if it is?

It'd be safe to assume that a kiss or peck on the cheek is fine.
A snogging on the lips (or to the extreme of a tongue down their throat practically) is not. That's territory best left for their significant other.
(depends on who it is though really, and circumstances. eg-family, friends, etc...)
--------
=Jonin=
--------
Jonin's DeviantArt Page
--------
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

If I had a girlfriend, I'd consider it cheating if it was with a guy. With another girl, that's encouraged behavior, but that's because I'm a bit perverted.
Starscreamsghost

Post by Starscreamsghost »

I've been through this issue with my girlfriend on several occasions. She's hooked up with girls before and wouldn't mind doing it again, and while I certainly don't frown upon such behavior, we came to the conclusion that kissing ANYBODY else would be cheating. I s'pose I had to forfeit this to get the video camera thing to fly...
Jim

Post by Jim »

It's all fair until a party is caught. ;)