[RID,UT] finally saw energon

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
bluekatt
Protoform

finally saw energon

Post by bluekatt »

well episodes 1 and 2 so far
and so far the response is positive
it seems to be telling the story in high gear and hearing gary chalk doing the voice of prime again is always nice to me he is as much an optimus as peter cullen is
prime looks odd but i can live with that

the animation is indeed an acquired taste it loosk like moving stickers ona back ground
but so far i like it

that might change

kicker is annoying but in a differnt way at least he ist in awe of the transformers like so many other brats before him
and if you cut your self you wil think you are happy

come as you are as you were as i want you to be come doused in mud soaked in bleach come as a friend as a known enemy
Moonracer85
Protoform

Re: finally saw energon

Post by Moonracer85 »

Originally posted by bluekatt

kicker is annoying but in a differnt way at least he ist in awe of the transformers like so many other brats before him

lol...that is how I felt when I first saw him. To me, Kicker kind of slowly grows on you after a few episodes...;)
"I will rule the universe, even if I am the only one left in the universe!"
~Starscream, G1
bluekatt
Protoform

Re: Re: finally saw energon

Post by bluekatt »

Originally posted by Moonracer85
lol...that is how I felt when I first saw him. To me, Kicker kind of slowly grows on you after a few episodes...;)

though he is annoying he is annoying ina good way its a nice change to see a human ally who doesnt go buddy buddy on the auotbots right away
its also nice to see soem continuation again in the form of rad alexis and carlos al the previous series apart from bw and bm were self contained ( ginrai makes an aperance in victory but you dont need to see masterforce to understand victory ) and unicron

i think il ignore armada in favor for energon
and if you cut your self you wil think you are happy

come as you are as you were as i want you to be come doused in mud soaked in bleach come as a friend as a known enemy
Tracks828
Protoform

Post by Tracks828 »

Kicker is kinda annoying, but at least he isn't a stupid little kid like the armada kids. I'm not sure how i feel about the animation... Personally I think Prime looks really really dumb. He was half-way decent in armada, but now he just looks plum retarded. I've only seen episodes 1 and 3 so maybe it'll all grow on me...who knows.
DrEvil

Post by DrEvil »

At first, when I saw the toy and the 3D animaton ads, I thought Prime and his Powerlinx mode looked quite stupid. It grew on me but I still don't understand the little thing he does where he two hands kind of go to his neck and then just float off. Just looks weird.