Desert Island Transformers...

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Wildrider

Desert Island Tansformers...Pointless B*ll*cks thread 1.A

Post by Wildrider »

Right here's the deal, you, for whatever reason are stranded on an inter-galactic, inter-dimensional desert island. You are however, permitted to take one transformer from whatever continuity, to build a a new utopia, make sexy lady transformers, play cards and be you new bestest friend.

Who would you choose to share your last days? Remember choose wisely, because the annoying sod will be with you forever.

Picking Wheeljack may seem like a good idea, but his crappy one liners and flashing ears would undermine his ability to fashion a speedboat out of mangos and crab remains and would induce insanity.

At first I was going to go for Hound, we could off road around my inter-dimensional paradise, swapping notes on the indiginous life, like two inter-galactic Bill Odies. At night, I'd make the tea, while Hound entertained us with the latest Jessica Alba Bikini flick via his holo-projector.

Then I was drawn to cartoon Series 2 Octane, beacuse he seemed like a good egg, we could talk about he could really use those sun glasses back and reflect over his daliance with Autobot ideologies and whether he thought his alt modes were a bit rubbish?

Finally though I settled on my new friend, he's fat, he's crap, he's lonely and therefore can be easily manipulated. He'd laugh at all my jokes, make me sandwiches and we could fly about just like 'Flight of the Navigator'!.

That's right the Chewbacca to my Solo, the Simon to my Trevor. I choose to spend the rest of my days with Cosmos, because he'd make a good bitch!
Prowl1984

Post by Prowl1984 »

Ha good point! a bit of a useless bitch tough...

i'd opt for any of the planes so i could get off the island....but thts kinda obvious...

i'd say ironhide because the guys a walking swiss army knife...but his ranting would p*ss me off.

hoist and grapple...although practical for building villages etc, but their rambling and ridiculous voices would drive me mad.

the dinobots would be good to pass the time...just climb on their backs and rampage through the island for a laugh....plus they're suited for that environment.

buuuut i think my choice would have to be....Superion! 5 robots for the price of one
:D

ok that's unfair...

erm...Blaster, because i couldn't live without music

"No point in long goodbyes, here's the door."

"Life's a trip, and then you die" -
Hunter S.Thompson
1937-2005 :smokin:
Cassettacon 27
Protoform

Post by Cassettacon 27 »

Probably Soundwave for me (Big surpise).
Like Prowl1984, I couldn't live without music either. But I'd choose Soundwave because he's strong, couragous, and loyal. Hey, he'd obeyed Megatron, so he'd probably obey me too.

SOUNDWAVE- "For the last time Cassettacon 27, I'm not pulling your finger!!!"

If not, probably Scrapper, Mixmaster, of Hook.
Joke. Noun. A thing said or done to cause laughter. Something not in earnest or ridiculous.

-Slash
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

Well, lets see...

After spending over a 100 issues in limbo I'm sure Skids would be able to cope with the lonliness of Desert Island life fairly well... Though the shame of having Dan Reed draw him with the wrong head may well have sent him mad.

Or maybee Springer? A likable guy with a quip for any occasion, the only problem with himwould be that if any female castaways washed up on the Island he'd be all over'em and leave non for me.

Ahhh, I've got it! Hoist! We could chat about all his celebrity friends from his film days.
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!
Prowl1984

Post by Prowl1984 »

Originally posted by Cassettacon 27
Like Prowl1984, I couldn't live without music either. But I'd choose Soundwave because he's strong, couragous, and loyal. Hey, he'd obeyed Megatron, so he'd probably obey me too.

See i thought Soundwave, but i realised his voice, as cool as it is, would eventually do my head in. Plus i'd find him a bit creepy, i could'nt really imagine having a conversation with him! Blaster's a likeable guy who loves his metal, i reckon you could get some cool convo's going with him.

Beachcomber would be handy aswell, good for exploring and a handy geologist to tell you what you cant and can't eat out of the local plant life

Hunter S.Thompson
Alseides Prime
Protoform

Post by Alseides Prime »

for me id probably pick

Bumblebee

Cliffjumper

Hubcap

Though hubcap might cheat me out of my last banana.
But if he did id probably skewer him with my chlima claw liquid metal.

Alseides guymelef standard equipment.:)
Once upon a time, there was a little girl who hadn't seen her mother for seven years.
One day, on the way to her mother, she met a wolf.
The wolf asked her if she would be taking the path of pins, or the path of needles.
When the girl said she would be taking the path of pins, the wolf hurried of down the path of needles, and ate up the little girls' mother.
Prowl1984

Post by Prowl1984 »

Originally posted by Alseides Prime
for me id probably pick

Bumblebee

Cliffjumper

Hubcap

Though hubcap might cheat me out of my last banana.
But if he did id probably skewer him with my chlima claw liquid metal.

Alseides guymelef standard equipment.:)

WTF!? :wtf:

Hunter S.Thompson
Cassettacon 27
Protoform

Post by Cassettacon 27 »

Originally posted by Prowl1984
Blaster's a likeable guy who loves his metal, i reckon you could get some cool convo's going with him.
Blaster gets on my nerves. It's just way he talks. Guranted he's got a cool voice, but just the diolouge.
"Listen Youing Blood ..."
or
"Look out and shout ... Ow!"
He likes music, but he also tries to force it on you.
Beachcomber would be handy aswell, good for exploring and a handy geologist to tell you what you cant and can't eat out of the local plant life

Too hippyish.
Joke. Noun. A thing said or done to cause laughter. Something not in earnest or ridiculous.

-Slash
Prowl1984

Dude...

Post by Prowl1984 »

Too hippyish.

Dude...you've got a Gestalt ranking so surely you know by now that im the hippy of this board...of course he's hippyish, he's the only one likely to get stoned with me! I'll admit, Blasters voice is annoying, but he's always in some kind of action situation, i'd take the Blaster from the G1 comics, the cartoon one would be to intense when i'm caned...although you've gotta wander what Blaster from the cartoon would talk like if he was just chilling by a camp fire or something...

Hunter S.Thompson
Cassettacon 27
Protoform

Re: Dude...

Post by Cassettacon 27 »

Originally posted by Prowl1984
Dude...you've got a Gestalt ranking so surely you know by now that im the hippy of this board...of course he's hippyish, he's the only one likely to get stoned with me!

Okay okay, no more hippy jokes.

-Slash
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Originally posted by Cassettacon 27

Yeh, because a Decepticon wouldn't just crush your pinhead like a pea and fly off.

On-topic, Perceptor, just because he's awesome, and almost certainly likes Doctor Who. Either that or Metroplex so I'd have a nice big city to live in.
verytired

Post by verytired »

Anyone with a rubbish and pointless altmode. I don't want them to show off that they can transfore and I can't. Then again, I wouldn't want 'em too big either... one wrong step and all that.
Buzzsaw, the armada minicon then.
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

Originally posted by Cliffjumper

On-topic, Perceptor, just because he's awesome, and almost certainly likes Doctor Who.

But what if he was a Jon Pertwee fan?
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!
Alexis
Protoform

Hmmmmmmm...

Post by Alexis »

I'd probably take Energon Arcee. She's a dirtbike, so easy traveling. And she's a tomboy too.

And if I couldn't take her, I'd bring Scattershot. He's cool.
:angel:Arcee and Hot Rod 4 ever!:angel:
Cliffjumper

Re: Hmmmmmmm...

Post by Cliffjumper »

Originally posted by Alexis

And if I couldn't take her, I'd bring Scattershot. He's cool.
Cliffy... must... behave... avoid... joke... leave... to... some... other... guy... who... just... steals... old... jokes...

There's your cue, Scourge...
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Originally posted by Alexis
I'd bring Scattershot. He's cool.
Yeah, always brings a bit of buzz to situations, on or off the battlefield...