Cybertron on Cartoon Network starting July 2nd

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Transfannabeel
Protoform

Cybertron on Cartoon Network starting July 2nd

Post by Transfannabeel »

http://www.animationinsider.net/forums/ ... post307690

Hopefully joining Toonami will help Cybertron do better than Energon did.
Civ

Post by Civ »

I'm cautiously optimistic about this. I'm happy that Transformers will be back on the air but I'm worried about how the delivery of the show will be. Via conversations with Brave Maximus and from what I've been reading on the Archive, Galaxy Force is the best thing to happen to Transformers in quite some time with only Beast Wars beating it. I've also heard that Cartoon Network has a bad habit of ruining anime such as Gundam Seed, which was quite good from what I heard through the grapevine but CN made it seem lame and boring (well either them or whoever did the dubbing). I really hope this turns out well for Transformers: Cybertron and doesn't get ruined by a crappy delivery, so I'll keep my fingers crossed.
Thanks, Zeeks! Great job! :up:
chimung
Protoform

Re:

Post by chimung »

CN didn't kill Energon, bad dubbing, and some ugly story factors did!
So basically Takara and the dubbing company they sold the rights too killed Energon, Oh and Chalkimus Prime is gonna be in Cybertron as well :wall:
Civ

Post by Civ »

Ugly story factors, yes, I can agree with that. I could have sworn that CN did do the dubbing though, iirc.
Thanks, Zeeks! Great job! :up:
chimung
Protoform

Re:

Post by chimung »

Nah, CN doesn't do the dub jobs themselves, I think some third party like Ocean does them.

Edit: The last three shows were awefull IMO, Rid and Aramada tied for the worst, Armada was a mix of Transformers, Captain Planet and Pokemon