[Original RPG] Invasion Part 1: The Conquest

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Galvatron91

Invasion Part 1: The Conquest

Post by Galvatron91 »

Galvatron looked at the Decepticons that had assembled. He began to show the intelligence gathered by Reflector on the Autobots defenses and could sense that they were becoming agitated by the footage and images. He glanced at Gigatron and Cyclonus, both of whom were unphased by it.

Galvatron: "Decepticons...do not be concerned by this show of force by our enemies. We will not have to deal with all of them." Galvatron said with a wicked smile.

The images continued...Autobot city, Fort Maxx, Optimus Prime, then...ones Galvatron didn't recognize...which were God Ginrai, Super Fire Convoy, and Ultra (God) Magnus.

Galvatron: "Hmm....they all seem to resemble Prime...and they are all greatly powerful. These ones could be a problem."

Scourge: "How do you expect us to deal with all that."

Galvatron: "As I said we will not have to deal with all that...we will launch a diversion on Cybertron...draw the Autobots there to fend of some crisis...then, as we did in 2005, steal one of their shuttles, slip through the early warning systems, wipe the rest of them out, and conquer the Earth!"

Galvatron then turned to Cyclonus: "As for our distraction...where are the scraplets?"
Unicron

Post by Unicron »

Cyclonus: "The Chaoticons have them stored inside the shell of the pretender that brought them here. How do you propose we disperse them on Cybertron?"
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

Galvatron smirked at Cyclonus. "We are going to launch them straight into the heart of Cybertron...allow them the chance to feast upon Vector Sigma...that should get the autobots attention...though the small number we have may not be sufficient...we must get them to multiply first...find something to feed them with. Ah...give them one of the old shuttles we stole from the Autobots when we evacuated Cybertron after the Great War. Allow them to feast on the internal systems...lock in the coordinants straight to the heart of Cybertron...thus getting them close enough to threaten Vector Sigma, but giving enough time where the Autobots will be forced to respond. cyclonus, take Skywarp and make the preperations...our moment is at hand. Reflector, take whoever you need and monitor all autobot transmissions...wait for a shuttle to get inroute to Earth, then notify me at once...it is time we take back our glory!"
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemunger looks at Galvatron.
"Lord Galvatron, I wish to help you in anyway I can, as my lord Megatron would have willed it. The Aerialcons and Stealth are ready to serve you so the world can again sing the proud pharse. Decepticons forever!"
Hun-Grrr

Post by Hun-Grrr »

Painflow walked out as anyone didn't listen to him. Sabretooth and Hellrazor of the Neo Terrorcons followed him. They arrived to the large boulder outside the base.

Sabretooth began to tear the stone layer off the boulder. "You were right Painflow. There is something metallic... Hellrazor start scanning the boulder. Try to find out what it is."

Hellrazor nodded and began to work.
Unicron

Post by Unicron »

Cyclonus: "Chaoticons, where is Iguanus' pretender shell?"
Gunrunner holds up the shell and syas "Right here."
Cyclonus: "Good. Chaoticons, Skywarp, to the Shuttle."
Karrnage
Protoform

Post by Karrnage »

From the back of the assembly hall, the Crashticons (sans Pileup) watched and listened as Galvatron outlined his plan. After the Decepticon leader had finished speaking, preparations were made to begin the operation. Not all in attendance were overjoyed at the plan.

"Ah don't believe this," Runaway commented to his fellow Crashticons, and anyone else that would listen, "We gotta whole army rarin' ta go, and the firepower to level them Autobots, and they wanna go shooting bugs at 'em. It ain't right, we got the power let's go in with a strait-up, kill-em-all, guns-blazing, shoot-first, drag-down, old-fashioned slaughter and take what we want rather than dinkin' around in the dark like a buncha weaklings that couldn't blast their way outta a fleshling prison?"

"Actually, I think his idea has merit." Blindside responded. "If we go charging in, it will cost us far more than if we were to exact his plan and catch them off guard. Used at the right times, a little tact can swing the war for us."

"Pah, yer a coward anyway, Blindside. We need action, not sneaking."
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

Skywarp mumbled to himself...

Preperations, why should I prepare anything....I thought he considered me one of his mighty warriors, I guess that, once again, Thundercracker's gonna get the go-ahead for war council or something, and I'll be the lackey as usual, under-used and under-appreciated

His thoughts were interrupted

"Chaoticons, Skywarp, to the Shuttle" ordered Cyclonus.

Skywarp looked to the Chaoticons who lifted the pretender shell between them and follow Cyclonus. He paused for a moment, to look back at Thundercracker who was still confused by his re-awakening...
hmm... maybe he's not as stable as we thought, hopefully our leader will be able to talk to him soon, re-assure him about who he is, and his place in the Decepticon Battle Fleet

Skywarp followed Cyclonus and the Chaoticons towards the shuttle bay, he stared through the ruins of the decepticon base over the barren planet he was on...

"Cyclonus..." he questionned "what happened here, where are we?" he continued "what preperations need to be made?"
Unicron

Post by Unicron »

As they continued on to the suttle bay, Cyclonus started to answer Skywarp's questions

Cyclonus: "Skywarp, to answer your second question, We're on Charr. It's a barren, lifeless rock in the middle of space. It became the Decepticon base after we were forced off Cybertron. To answer you're third question, we need to get the shuttle into space, set its autopilot for Cybertron, unleash the scraplets, and get off the shuttle before they get to us. And for your first question, I need you to elaborate. Much has happened since you were last yourself."

They reached the shuttle, the Chaoticons loaded the shell onboard, and left Cyclonus and Skywarp alone.
StoneCold Skywarp

"What year is it?" questioned Skywarp as he listened to Cyclonus' answers..."as to my first question, 'what happened here' as far as my memory serves the decepticon army was strong, we held Cybertron, the Autobots were all but defeated, we attacked Autobot City Earth, after that my memories fade, until I was awoken this day"

Skywarp paused..."I remember many casualty's that day..." He watched the Chaoticons load the pretender shell on-board the shuttle, "maybe now you can answer my questions?"
Unicron

Post by Unicron »

Cyclonus worked the controls and started to get the shuttle ready for take off.

Cyclonus: "The year is 2015. During the attack on Autobot City, You, Thundercracker, Bombshell, Shrapnel, and Kickback were damaged severely. Megatron was also severely damaged but mortally wounded Optimus Prime.
That traitorus worm Starscream ejected you and the rest of the wounded, including Megatron out of Astrotrain after the retreat. You and thge others drifted through space where you were found by Unicron. He reformatted You into Me, Thundercracker into Scourge, and Megatron into Galvatron. Long story short, Hot Rod got a hold of the Matrix, turned into Rodimus Prime, defeated Galvatron for the time being, and destroyed Unicron's body leaving his head in orbit of Cybertron."

Cyclonus finished readying the shuttle's launch sequence.

Cyclonus: "Shortly after Unicron's destruction, the Autobots retook Cybertron and we were forced to take up base on Charr. Scourge, the Sweeps, and I went and found Galvatron on the planet Thrull but due to a combination of being threw through Unicron's leg and a plasma bath, Galvatron was no longer sane. After defeat, after defeat, after defeat, Galvatron was eventually buried under ice in the Arctic region of Earth in the year 210. Gigatron arrived from the future recently, and unburied Galvatron and brought him to Charr. Once here, after a somewhat long wait, Galvatron was fully repaired and upgraded. Shortly after that, I delivered the Decepticon matrix to Galvatron and He returned You, Thundercracker, and Starscream to life. That about covers it. Anything else you want to know?"
StoneCold Skywarp

"Starscream still lives..."

This fact amongst other stuck in Skywarp's mind. Charr, Decepticon homeworld, more like Decepticon scrapheap, Unicron, this name seemed familiar, Cyclonus' words held some truths for him.

2015, so much time had passed, so much had happened, so much he had missed, the battle's, the war he had missed so much of, the great war.

Skywarp checked the shuttle's systems... "internal systems check" he announced as the computer infront of him gleemed into life "weapons systems are online" a wry smile crossed Skywarp's face. The Chaoticons secured the shell in place on the shuttle.

"Everything is set Cyclonus, the mission is clear....destruction to the autobots" he opened a channel to Galvatron "we are all set here, preparing to undertake mission"
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

Galvatron took his communicator.

Galvatron: "Excellent Skywarp...this little task has proven to me that you have sorted through the revival process and are ready to claim the mantle of a great Decepticon warrior...launch the shuttle and return to the war room."

Galvatron then approached Thundercracker: "You are still unsure of much are you not, old friend? Allow me to explain."

A short time later, Galvatron had explained what had happened in the last ten years, the defeats, the humiliations, the loss.

Galvatron: "Thus, that is why Starscream, you, and Skywarp were brought back...Decepticons are meant to rule the air, but we cannot without our elite air corps. Soon this confusion will pass Thundercracker, and you shall remember your place in our fold."

Galvatron stepped up and walked over to the Terrorcon he had known as Hun-Grr.

Galvatron: "Hun-Grr...I am glad to see that you made it out of our last encounter alive. You and your terrorcons fought valiently to help save me...you action shall not be forgotten."

galvatron could see the terrorcon commander was a bit confused.

Galvatron: "What? What seems to be the problem?"
Hun-Grrr

Post by Hun-Grrr »

Holocaust stared at Galvatron. "Hun-Grrr? No, I'm Holocaust. And... I don't remember you. I don't remember this cursed planet you call Charr. I don't remember what happened to me or to my Terrorcons. I only remember that Gigatron resurrected us."

He glanced at Gigatron and then he turned his attention back to Galvatron. "We followed Gigatron through a timerift."

At the same time outside the base, Hellrazor continued scanning the boulder. "This is not a boulder..."

Sabretooth glanced at Hellrazor. "What it is then?"

Hellrazor turned to look at Sabretooth. "This is something really huge... this base... is built over it."
StoneCold Skywarp

Thundercracker listened to Galvatron's tale of defeat and humiliation closely.

Starscream, that treacherous scum. I should have led the Decepticon Air Fleet on Earth under Megatron's commmand, I had the experience, I had the will to destroy the Autobots, Starscream's thirst for leadership of the decepticon's faltered our supremecy

He stared over Charr, deep into space and beyond, memories, Cybertron, before the war began, memories of his time on Cybertron, in the gladiatorial battles, when he first met Megatron & his plans for universal conquest came to the fore.
Galvatron had mentioned something of elite air force, but they were in deep space, his old fighter jet form was surely not capable of space flight... he ran an internal systems update, and modifications log, so, it appears they have made changes, I am capable of space flight...I am stronger, faster, more agile "and ready to destroy autobots" he yelled out loud.

He paused, looked around at the Decepticons that were staring at him,
"I know my place now, my memory's are still hazy but they will return, Galvatron, my leader, what is your command?"
Sades

Post by Sades »

*inside a cloaked vessel, orbiting Charr*

Eon quietly shut off the listening device she had been using to monitior the communications on the surface. She smiled slightly.
"Well well.... so misguided Galvatron goes for the kill, yet again..."

She had been following and monitoring Decepticon forces for years, undetected. Few even knew of her existance... But, lately, times had been tough...

As she shifted her shuttle into a lower orbit, she wondered just how much Galvatron remembered of his former incarnation...

"Perhaps it is time... to play the faithful servant once again..."

With a soft, disarmingly gentle laugh, she prepared to decloak her tiny shuttle.
Jetfire

Post by Jetfire »

Skyfire who hasent been fully functional since season 2 is wandering the icey waste lands of charrs poles
Skyfire:What happened...I remember fire then nothing! How long have I been wandering here?My energon is so low.......
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Doubledealer returned to Charr after an unsucessful attempt to track some renegade Decepticons.
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

Reflector sat at his station when Viewfind caught an Autobot transmission.

Pointblank: "Optimus Prime, this is Pointblank...we have the supplies and are on our way back...see you soon! Pointblank out."

Reflector called over Gigatron and Galvatron and played the transmission. The two leaders smirked.

Galvatron: "Oh yes Prime...we shall see you soon...."
---------------------------------------------
On Cybertron, the rapidly multiplying Scraplets reached their destination and ate their way out of the shuttle and began to munch their way towards Vector Sigma. An autobot guard managed to get a single message through to Kup.

Guard: "....scraplets...headed towards Vector Sigma...help...."

Kup: "Better relay this to Prime."
Hun-Grrr

Post by Hun-Grrr »

Hellrazor's jaw almost dropped into ground. "Guys... I think we have found... Trypticon..."

Sabretooth and Painflow stared at Hellrazor in disbelief. "Impossible! Gigatron told us that Trypticon was destroyed decades before he *created* us..." Sabretooth gasped.

Painflow transformed his creature mode and began to dig. After several thousand tons of rock Painflow looked at his fellows. "Eh, guys? Me can't do this alone."

Helrazor turned and began to run towards Galvatron's quarters. He reached the doors and forced them open. "Galvatron! You're not going to believe this! Your current HQ is built over the carcass of fabled Trypticon!"