Looks like I'll be breaking down and buying an Xbox now!

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
BigMaki
Protoform

Looks like I'll be breaking down and buying an Xbox now!

Post by BigMaki »

Especially with a package like this. Starting October 15th, they'll be packaging the system with the smaller "S" controller, Sega GT 2002 and Jet Set Radio Future. All for the regular $199 price! I was only gonna buy one game, but a deal like this looks a little too good to pass up and I really want to play JSRF...

Here's the link to the details. It's from a message board, but certainly looks legit.
http://forums.teamxbox.com/showthread.p ... ost1489098

Note: Yes, I know that, "Xbox sux save you $$$$!!!!!" and "Bill Gates is a b@$t@rd, M$ sux!!!" so if that's all you have to add, I've already done it for you. :D
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

You know the worse part is the X-Box is a great system. People just slam it too much because it's made my MS.
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Scarrita
Protoform

Post by Scarrita »

If I didn't already own a more powerful PC I would have bought the XBox. Of the "Next-Gen" consoles it is the most powerful and easiest to write for... Take that for what it's worth.
Faith is deciding to allow yourself to believe
something your intellect would otherwise cause
you to reject -- otherwise there's no need for faith.
BigMaki
Protoform

Post by BigMaki »

I'm certainly no system zealot... I was just looking to defuse those who are. Xbox has exclusive games that I want, as well as future Sega games I'm looking forward to. It was only a matter of time before I bought one, and this deal certainly hastened the timetable on it. :)
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

No, get a Dreamcast, all the games you can download as well as a really hot emulator scene that's coming out with emulators for damn-near every system in existence.
BigMaki
Protoform

Post by BigMaki »

Originally posted by Sir Auros
No, get a Dreamcast, all the games you can download as well as a really hot emulator scene that's coming out with emulators for damn-near every system in existence.

Already got one. Why do you think I have such an interest in the sequels coming to the Xbox? ;)