*smacks chest* Cobra!

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Roy Fokker

*smacks chest* Cobra!

Post by Roy Fokker »

So I was standing in walmart looking at Smokescreen. For some reason I couldn't buy it. I looked at a few other Armada stuff and had the same feeling. I already have everything I want from the current Armada selection.

Feeling a bit discouraged I started scanning the other toys. Zoids are okay but nothing else is making the mark till I see GI Joe. Snake Eyes VS Cobra commander...

So I snagged that and said "what the hell" and went to the Starwars section and grabbed a Jango Fett with removable helmet.

I popped up the GI Joe package and it hit me. These things kick ass. They pose in just about every way you could imagine. Snake Eyes even has joints in his ankles!

Maybe when Armada has some new stuff I'll get back into it but until then I'm done with GI Joe. It's Viper time! :D
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

They put joints in the ankles? I just figured they were reissues of the old ones. That's cool. I may get some of them.
ProckoZero
Protoform

Post by ProckoZero »

Definitely get the new (not "Wave 1") black-colored Snake Eyes, Duke, Shipwreck, Flint, and Beachhead...heck, get em all! The new GI Joe figures are ridiculously great and they are what Joe fans have been waiting for for a LONG time...

"Someone may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it."
Ultimate Weapon

Post by Ultimate Weapon »

I have both versions of Snakeeyes black and grey and blue, w/ Stormshadow. Hmm so it appears that you have wave 4 out already I'll have to keep an eye out for these guys as alll thats out right now is wave 3 which has no figures I want. I'm looking forward Flint/Baroness, Beachhead/Mindbender, etc...