Potential Headmasters UK Release Date.

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
inflatable dalek

Potential Headmasters UK Release Date.

Post by inflatable dalek »

I had my Auto Assembly pre-registration pack come yesterday [And as this comes from them, here's a quick plug: http://www.autoassembly.org.uk/. RID Prime Niel Kaplan is going!] and there was somthing interesting under the "About the guests" bit:
Representatives from Metrodome video are hoping to join us for the third time to talk about their latest Transformers DVD releases. Including the special edition of Transformers the Movie that will be hiting video stores at the end of 2005 and the release of Transformers: Headmaster scheduled for 6th June 2005!
We knew they'd been trying to sort out the rights, but I believe this is the first confirmation that Headmasters is definately coming to these shores. No word on weather it'll be subed or not though...
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!
Thefallenone
Protoform

Post by Thefallenone »

will the Dub be a good Dubbing or the Crap one under the title Transformers Takara
inflatable dalek

All I know is in the original post... Though the rumblings were that the episodes will be in the original Japanese with new English subtitles.
Thefallenone
Protoform

Post by Thefallenone »

that sounds allright if the Episodes are subtitled
AutobotJazz
Protoform

Post by AutobotJazz »

I made the mistake of buying the Transformer Takara DVD and aside from only watching it when I need a giggle it was the worst TF purchase of my life...I can only hope that whatever happens with the a new Headmaster release, that it is either dubbed better or subtitled...
Prime Maximus
Protoform

Post by Prime Maximus »

Ya know what, I rather see them put some serious money into this project and hire the original cast to do the voice overs, that would just be a dream come true if you ask me.
ultrafred

Post by ultrafred »

Anyone remember how TERRIBLE the original dub of Masterforce was? it was the same 3 British people using the same bad voices for the whole cast!
inflatable dalek

Originally posted by Prime Maximus
Ya know what, I rather see them put some serious money into this project and hire the original cast to do the voice overs, that would just be a dream come true if you ask me.

Considering Metrodome are a relatively small UK company, that's just not an option.
Prime Maximus
Protoform

Post by Prime Maximus »

You know what, if I won the lottery, I would A) start my own company B) Hire the original cast or at least as much as I can.

I know, I can dream can't I?
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Unfortunately an increasingly number have either retired or passed on.
inflatable dalek

They could always get Derek Achorah to contact them in the Wolrd of spirit... You can't stop ghosts possesing him these days...
Wildrider

Post by Wildrider »

Turn the sound down and do the voices in your head! (Except for dub Sixshot, he's ace!)
bawobagurgle

Re:

Post by bawobagurgle »

Just pray to GOD that they Don't have Gary Chalk(whom I cannot STAND) do Ginrai's voice.