Dreamwave Comics in the UK...

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Cliffjumper

Dreamwave Comics in the UK...

Post by Cliffjumper »

Are these things likely to be turning up at Forbidden Planet and the ilk? Or will I have to sort an order out?
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Dunno mate. I'd hope FP to get them in, but I'm ordering direct through TF@the moon. Order deadline for them is this week though, so skates may be required.
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Sadly, while skates would be good, having a hundred quid to last me four weeks at uni means I really can't afford to do that... Mind you, I should be able to place an order through Swansea's Comix Shoppe. now I think about it...
LordSixshot
Protoform

Post by LordSixshot »

Originally posted by Brendocon
Order deadline for them is this week though, so skates may be required.
eh? What do you need me for?
They did play him. Not much happened.
Halfshell

*facepalms*

Post by Halfshell »

Confession!
LordSixshot
Protoform

Post by LordSixshot »

Oh Cliffy, I went into FP in Southampton today and asked whether they were gonna be getting the Dreamwave comics in. They said they were, so I tried to blag myself one of the incentive covers and the girl told me that 2 other people had already put their name down for one. You wouldn't happen to be 1 of those 2 people would you, you damn scalper? You already cleared Woolies out of RiD, I think I might have to kill you now...
They did play him. Not much happened.
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Wasn't me... I go into Forbidden Planet with black balaclava, avoid talking to staff abnd pay with exact change, rto cut don on the chance of any real people seeing me...