Stockade test shot, Deluxe Jungle Bonecrusher in packaging

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Stockade has to be the first non-film character to particularly catch my eye.
Knightdramon
Protoform

Post by Knightdramon »

Yeah, Stockade's so-so. Jungle Bonecrusher is mighty appealing, partly because I've yet to acquire the original.

Best test shot\packaged sample I've seen these days is Animated Lockdown, by far.
Few stuff in the UK to trade/sell. Measly sales thread.
Springer007

Post by Springer007 »

Stockade could make a good Orion Pax for some odd reason!
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Originally posted by Springer007
Stockade could make a good Orion Pax for some odd reason!

Well, he'd make a better one than Kup, for what that's worth :o
numbat

Post by numbat »

As odd a thing as it is to say - I actually like the back of Stockade's robot mode. It's quite interesting.

Doubt either will get me to part with cash and limited storage / shelf space though.

New sale thread added with a range of Transformers including Masterpiece, Botcon, CHUG, RID, Movies etc.

Looking for MP-11T Thundercracker and MP-9 Rodimus v2 (Takara version with as few QC issues as possible).

Check out my new sale thread now!

Also items on eBay.
Tramp
Protoform

Post by Tramp »

Originally posted by Cliffjumper
Stockade has to be the first non-film character to particularly catch my eye.
In a sense, we could say that he is a movie character, if you think about it. His vehicle mode is not only the same as used by Agent Simmons and his "goons", but is also the same vehicle that got hit by Allspark energy and began to transform with those girls still inside, grabbing the driver's face with a claw extending from the steering wheel.
Springer007

Post by Springer007 »

I can't wait to see a fan repaint of Stockade in tfmaster.com . I can't state enough how much I really dig the mold. Even a head retooling could really bring out the figure even more.
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Originally posted by Tramp
In a sense, we could say that he is a movie character, if you think about it. His vehicle mode is not only the same as used by Agent Simmons and his "goons", but is also the same vehicle that got hit by Allspark energy and began to transform with those girls still inside, grabbing the driver's face with a claw extending from the steering wheel.

Or in another (very real) sense we could say he's not as S7 weren't driving a Transformer and the toy has more features than "pop-out claws on the steering wheel" (like, for instance, a robot mode)... Or am I wrong and Bad Boy's in the film as well...?
martyboy70

Post by martyboy70 »

No Cliffy Bad Boys was another Michael Bay directed film released back in 1995 starring Will Smith and Martin Lawrence as mis-matched buddy cops.
Apart from sharing a director I cant understand you mixing them up;)

WHEN ARE WE GETTING SARCASM/IRONY TAGS???????
Loss of job. Will sell for food here.
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

Yeah, it's not like you can simply type "[/irony]," or anything, like that . . . [/Sarcasm]
Sorry, mate. Couldn't resist the joke.
another tf fan

Post by another tf fan »

Stockade looks cool. Most of the non-movie toys have been a YAWN for me, but Dropkick got my attention and stockade looks fine too.
Come on and wind me up.
Tramp
Protoform

Post by Tramp »

Originally posted by Cliffjumper
Or in another (very real) sense we could say he's not as S7 weren't driving a Transformer and the toy has more features than "pop-out claws on the steering wheel" (like, for instance, a robot mode)... Or am I wrong and Bad Boy's in the film as well...?
You're missing my point entirely, Cliffjumper. The very fact that the vehicle in question did start to transform, means that it did have a robot mode. It was turned into a Transformer by the Allspark. That is why I specifically used the term, "in a sense," when I made that statement. The fact that the very same vehicle—color and everything—was hit by the Allspark, and "brought to life", beginning to transform, and attacking its own occupants, correlates with the Decepticon figure Stakeout. We can look at that car and say, "That's Stakeout." Therefore, in a sense, Stakeout does appear in the movie. We don't see him in full robot mode, but we can say that we do see his birth. Thus, we could say that he does appear in the movie. :cool:
secretcode

Post by secretcode »

*Looks back and forth at Cliffy and Tramp*

Well... um... Hey! Look! Bonecrusher!
Latest Hauls: Supertrain Megazord, RID Galvatron, Nightwatch Prime
TF Total: 173 ---- Non-TF: 32
Tramp
Protoform

Post by Tramp »

ROFLMAO:lol: :lol: :lol:
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Originally posted by Tramp
Therefore, in a sense, Stakeout does appear in the movie. We don't see him in full robot mode, but we can say that we do see his birth. Thus, we could say that he does appear in the movie. :cool:

Right. He appears in the movie without being named or explicictly shown. Thanks for pointing that out, 'cos it reminded me that Incinerator's in the film. When Allspark juice is zapping everywhere, some of it hits a CV-22 parked behind a building. We don't see it, but prove to me he's not there.

Mind, it was nice of Sector 7 to let that girl drive around the city in one of their SUVs, though: -

That said, seeing as you're immune to logic I suspect you'll be able to deny the prescence of the S7 logo, or rustle up something similarly obtuse...

Oh, and Maju, grow up, there's a good whelp.
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Jungle Bonecrusher = Hoist. ZOMG.
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Originally posted by Halfshell
Jungle Bonecrusher = Hoist. ZOMG.

Well, duh. How did you miss that in the film? The reason Prime's late to Mission City is that he stops to rebuild Bonecrusher as an Autobot.
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

There are no plot holes, only opportunities for half-arsed fanwank.
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

The more I see Stockade, the more the proportions and the headsculpt remind me of a Gobot (Go-Bot? Go Bot? The ones that Cliffy's always collecting. Never can get the spelling right). That's kind of a cool, unintentional homage, that-there is. :up: