Titanium Scourge and Optimal Optimus now in packaging

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Gouki

Post by Gouki »

Scourge looks good. And I have never owned a Scourge.

But Optimus looked good as well. And looked what happened there.
"Give into the Demon inside... Shun Goku Sattsu!"
Darth Zax
Protoform

Post by Darth Zax »

Originally posted by Gouki
Scourge looks good. And I have never owned a Scourge.

But Optimus looked good as well. And looked what happened there.
EDIT: what happened to him then?

yeah, uhm... sorry about that :(
Nevermore

Post by Nevermore »

Uhm... yes?
Looking for a complete Energon Sky Shadow (from Superion Maximus).
Offering: Binaltech Hound, Swindle, Ravage (Corvette), Skids.
Can buy in stores: Robot Heroes Tigatron/Inferno, Ricochet/Predaking.
Gouki

Post by Gouki »

That's what they do on some forums. They quote things that highlight their point of view and add nothing more.
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

That's Scourge? Right shape. Test shot colours are unreliable?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Darth Zax
Protoform

Post by Darth Zax »

Originally posted by Clogs
That's Scourge? Right shape. Test shot colours are unreliable?

most of the time the test colors have not much to do with the final colors, you can see the definitive colors at http://tformers.com/ig.php?mode=view&al ... 00&start=0
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

No thats the rare crossover GI Joe vs Transformers Scourge. He finds his way and goes to help GI Joe.

Mind you I am making that up. But Scourge is a real American.
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Thanks, Den. My faith is restored.

Just pity it wasn't a RiD Scourge, but then I could have in it any colour I wanted, provided it was black, neh!

(Yo! Only took the brick two minutes to download that link!)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Darth Zax
Protoform

Post by Darth Zax »

Originally posted by Clogs
Thanks, Den. My faith is restored.

what did you call me?
Brimstone
Protoform

Post by Brimstone »

Originally posted by Darth Zax
EDIT: what happened to him then?
Well, I'm not sure if this is what he's talking about, but the thing is a piece of crap. The legs don't hold up very well, it doesn't exactly transform all that great. The arms will not hold their possitions (they are quite litterally looser than an LA hooker). They do nothing but point to the ground. And good luck getting the thing to stand in any of the cool poses they showed him in in all the pictures.

Don't get me wrong, it could just be mine (as I've heard very little complaining about it). But mine is certainly crap.

And don't even get me started on Megatron (who has apparently devolved to G1 posability for some reason).

<sigh>

I had such hopes for the 6" Titanium figures, too.
-Tobin Melroy
aka Arek Brimstone

"Can't wait for election day,
Wouldn't miss the occupation corporations rule the day." - Pearl Jam, "Undone"
Darth Zax
Protoform

Post by Darth Zax »

really? hng, i might reconsider buying him then. i'm kitbashing stormbringer prime anyways.
another tf fan

Post by another tf fan »

This is the only Scourge I have ever wanted. I don't like faces showing in alt modes like the original Scourge. I hope they get the colors right.
Come on and wind me up.
Darth Zax
Protoform

Post by Darth Zax »

Originally posted by another tf fan
This is the only Scourge I have ever wanted. I don't like faces showing in alt modes like the original Scourge. I hope they get the colors right.

*sigh*

again, he's to be seen, full-colored here
EvillEdd
Protoform

Post by EvillEdd »

Originally posted by Brimstone
Well, I'm not sure if this is what he's talking about, but the thing is a piece of crap. The legs don't hold up very well, it doesn't exactly transform all that great. The arms will not hold their possitions (they are quite litterally looser than an LA hooker). They do nothing but point to the ground. And good luck getting the thing to stand in any of the cool poses they showed him in in all the pictures.

Don't get me wrong, it could just be mine (as I've heard very little complaining about it). But mine is certainly crap.

And don't even get me started on Megatron (who has apparently devolved to G1 posability for some reason).

<sigh>

AMEN brother! Mine have the same trouble. Prime has issues holding his gun, his arms flail in the wind, and his torso can't seem to stay still. And I can't even TOUCH Megatron without a leg or two falling off. I have to have him in permant robot mode or i'm fixing him everyday.
exodus42
Protoform

Post by exodus42 »

What they need to do is play test these bad boys and see if thier are problems before mass production even occurrs. If they truly are tested they can see where maybe some joints could be tightened up a bit or revise an arm or two in order to get them to move without hitting a chestplate(TM Waspinator, Energon Prowl)
Once more even check to see if they can even stand without hunkering them over in an odd flatulant pose.
If you want "peace" the only thing you must do is...DIE
Gouki

Post by Gouki »

Originally posted by Brimstone

<sigh>

That's exactly it. The owner of the Superdickery wesbite has the same problem. As does David Willis of Shortpacked. Amongst others. Prime feels really solid and great, but he's a ****ty toy, and due to his lack of posibility due to his ****ty joints, he doesn't even make a good collectable or statue. If you want Titanium Transformers, stick with the 3".
Nevermore

Post by Nevermore »

*Pics of unpainted test shots removed*
Looking for a complete Energon Sky Shadow (from Superion Maximus).
Offering: Binaltech Hound, Swindle, Ravage (Corvette), Skids.
Can buy in stores: Robot Heroes Tigatron/Inferno, Ricochet/Predaking.
ravimus prime
Protoform

Post by ravimus prime »

I wonder if Optimal has a beast mode? He looks quite good actually, much better than the original. Scourge, I still don't like.
iamtransformed
Protoform

Post by iamtransformed »

Originally posted by EvillEdd
AMEN brother! Mine have the same trouble. Prime has issues holding his gun, his arms flail in the wind, and his torso can't seem to stay still. And I can't even TOUCH Megatron without a leg or two falling off. I have to have him in permant robot mode or i'm fixing him everyday.

I actually after some tough consideration returned my War within Optimus....way to floppy flimsy...not even considering megatron....but will buy and at least try optimal optimus and for sure scourge..i've always wanted a remake that was closer to the movie...the original was such a disappointment with the inflexible shell/wings....although they got the face right and the ability for the front panel covering his face to go away in vehicle mode so his face could be visible..i thought that was a cool option...but otherwise...the robot mode was hugely disappointing...so i'm praying they've made some improvements on the new ones..they way need to tighten up the joints on these guys...i'm mean duh...die-cast with plastic....of course the joints are gonna be floppy without extra joing strength...something i'm guessing they opted to chance, in hopes that true fans/collectors would be willin to overlook it....

i am one, but i just couldn't deal..had to return it...so fingeres crossed for the latter releases...

HASBRO ARE YOU READING ALL OF THESE????? <praying silently>

OH and i may have missed it, being new here and all..but just like there were links posted to the true colored pix of scourge..are then any with true colors of optimal optimus?