Botcon Europe?

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Mirage

Botcon Europe?

Post by Mirage »

Short and sweet.

When? Where? How much?
Zombie Dave
Protoform

Post by Zombie Dave »

When - Nov 3rd (Next Sunday) Times? Bollocks if I know. I'm going to be coming from Liecester, so I'm going to have a lot of fun...

Where - I forget the actual place, but it's fairly near to where I live. Just outside the M25 I think... In Hertfordshire...

Check the website?

Pre reg cost £12, and had to be in by 21st October. I'd suggest that they'd have to be monumental wankers to refuse you at the door however.

By the by... Who's going anyway?
Sixshot

Post by Sixshot »

I did pre-register in the end, but I'm a foo'. I Just booked my last-minute holiday with my dad, we're going to Florida tomorrow from Manchester airport, and I get back at 7.50am on the 3rd.

So, not only do I have to drive from Manchester to London that morning, I have to do it on a night of no sleep!!! Woooooooo!!!! My brother is going to meet me there, I think our plan is to get drunk again and molest Paul Cannon, who will hopefully be there as a regular guest.

Mirage, you better turn up or I'll shave your sideburns off.

He was in a boy band!
Mirage

Post by Mirage »

Originally posted by Sixshot
Mirage, you better turn up or I'll shave your sideburns off.

I too will have a difficult time getting there, I am on a big drunken night of merryment on the Saturday night, and will have to drive from Cottingham (near Hull) to London!!!!!!!!!!
Getaway

Post by Getaway »

I'll wager 50 quid that you don't make it, I won't be going myself as this one seems too much like a waste of money. Jez I'm hoping to get down to Hull again sometime before Christmas I might see you then, but if you come up to York before then give us a call, I'll buy the first round.

Getaway the houdini of the transformers universe nobody can defeat him......except Rodimus Prime, Cyclonus, Starscream, Deathbringer, Thunderwing, Dreadwing........

"Run hot, but always keep your cool."
Zombie Dave
Protoform

Post by Zombie Dave »

I'm going to have a cocking great time. I'm being greedy. I arranged with a certain mr first to meet at Liverpool street some time on Sunday morning, and then decided to throw a weekend piss up at leicester into the mix. So I'll have to train hard for this.

And get the ****ing train back early in the mornig to meet my people.

PS, what time does it start?