I could use your help if you've ever played Black and White!

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Phantom Starscream
Protoform

I could use your help if you've ever played Black and White!

Post by Phantom Starscream »

Ok. So it's an old game. You know,the one where you're a god and you buzz around looking after your vilagers? Well,I'm at level 3,and Lethes has captured my tiger and is torchuring it. What's the best way to get all three vilages down quickly. I want to kill Nemises! (but that's probably at level 6)
Signature by Fortmax
Shrapnel Clone

Post by Shrapnel Clone »

During the last level, you had the chance to earn a pilar that produces those Bird/Bat miracles. If you throw a bunch of those through the vortex, it can help a lot. Besides that, you really want to follow the Guru (it's that level, right?).

I tried building an additional village between the second and the last village, that doesn't really work that well....
Vin Ghostal

Post by Vin Ghostal »

Develop a taste for fried chicken and change all the radio presets in your car to hip hop. It worked that one time for me.
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Originally posted by Vin Ghostal
Develop a taste for fried chicken and change all the radio presets in your car to hip hop. It worked that one time for me.

Whilst you're at it, kit yourself out in burberry and leisurewear. Oh, and lose the ability to communicate effectively.

Ghostal = Chavtastic.
Phantom Starscream
Protoform

Originally posted by Shrapnel Clone
During the last level, you had the chance to earn a pilar that produces those Bird/Bat miracles. If you throw a bunch of those through the vortex, it can help a lot. Besides that, you really want to follow the Guru (it's that level, right?).

I tried building an additional village between the second and the last village, that doesn't really work that well....

That guru is very hard to follow. Please tell me what happens during the rest of the game!

Does Lethes die?

Does my Tiger die?

What happens?

I would play it but I just lost it:(
Signature by Fortmax
Shrapnel Clone

Post by Shrapnel Clone »

No clue, haven't beaten it myself, either....
Phantom Starscream
Protoform

No clue, haven't beaten it myself, either....

So you don't have the slightest bit of knolage that Lethes either lives or dies?

Which level are you on?
Signature by Fortmax
Vin Ghostal

Post by Vin Ghostal »

Originally posted by Phantom Starscream
knolage

Dude...this is really troubling...

http://www.dictionary.com
Phantom Starscream
Protoform

Originally posted by Vin Ghostal
Dude...this is really troubling...

http://www.dictionary.com

Sorry,Wasn't paying attention to what I was writing. (Just what I wanted to say next) You know what I meant.
Signature by Fortmax
Dead Man Wade

Post by Dead Man Wade »

The majority of my experience with Black and White consisted of beating the monkey within an inch of its misbegotten life.
Phantom Starscream
Protoform

Originally posted by fort_max
The majority of my experience with Black and White consisted of beating the monkey within an inch of its misbegotten life.

I chose the Monkey first. He ate everyone and everything. (I made a punishment area and left him there for a couple years.)

I got the Cow and he killed whatever was in front of him. (Whacked him to 100 damage:up:

I chose the Tiger and he is so obedient and nice. He asks permission to kill.(I usally let him;) )

Nuff Said 'bout Creatures!:)
Signature by Fortmax
Shrapnel Clone

Post by Shrapnel Clone »

So you don't have the slightest bit of knolage that Lethes either lives or dies?

Which level are you on?

The same level as you. I find that one very frustrating, mainly due to the fact that the gap between the last two villages is huge. I've almost got it, but the last few believers won't cooperate...
Phantom Starscream
Protoform

The same level as you. I find that one very frustrating, mainly due to the fact that the gap between the last two villages is huge. I've almost got it, but the last few believers won't cooperate...

I hate them so much! I'm always at the last viage and Wolves eat them! They lose belife. What's your creature?
Signature by Fortmax
deej
Protoform

Post by deej »

Black & White? I normally find flinging your creatures poop at the villagers to be an entertaining way to win levels, either that or playing villager lob for a while....

Hmmm - You know, B&W would make a pretty nifty Nintendo DS game, if only for the fact it has a Touch Pad that'd be helpful for casting spells....
Phantom Starscream
Protoform

Originally posted by deej
Black & White? I normally find flinging your creatures poop at the villagers to be an entertaining way to win levels, either that or playing villager lob for a while....

Hmmm - You know, B&W would make a pretty nifty Nintendo DS game, if only for the fact it has a Touch Pad that'd be helpful for casting spells....

Yes it would. They came out w/ Number Two a while ago so If I could get my well,Sometimes you must be evil to win.
Signature by Fortmax
ThePeacemkr2
Protoform

Post by ThePeacemkr2 »

They came out w/ Number Two a while ago

Huh?

Black and White 2 still has at least 9 months of development time left...

Were you refering to the expansion pack, Creature Isle?
He's alive. Go figure.
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Originally posted by deej
I normally find flinging your creatures poop at the villagers to be an entertaining way to win

Words to live by...
Shrapnel Clone

Post by Shrapnel Clone »

I hate them so much! I'm always at the last viage and Wolves eat them! They lose belife. What's your creature?

Nonono, there's another one of those pesky villages beyond that. I got the Tiger, the monkey is an absolute idiot (it kept eating food that caused it throw up).

I tried the level again, and now the game desided that crashing would be the most incredible thing to do to celebrate my victory over the village.

Seriously, if the wolfs give you that much trouble, take your time to just follow that Guru. He's one hoopy frood, so check it out!
Phantom Starscream
Protoform

Nonono, there's another one of those pesky villages beyond that. I got the Tiger, the monkey is an absolute idiot (it kept eating food that caused it throw up).

I tried the level again, and now the game desided that crashing would be the most incredible thing to do to celebrate my victory over the village.

Seriously, if the wolfs give you that much trouble, take your time to just follow that Guru. He's one hoopy frood, so check it out!

What does the Guru give you though? True about the monkey. But if you read above,the cow ain't good either. I named my monkey,Ying Chow.:laugh:
Signature by Fortmax
Shrapnel Clone

Post by Shrapnel Clone »

The Guru eliminates some of the wolves for ya, creates the Scaffolds for a one of the miracle buildings, and I think he does some more stuff (it's been a while)
"I dunno about you, but whenever I get confused I always mutilate the person next to me."
-Cliffjumper