Spike

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
metroprimeus
Protoform

Spike

Post by metroprimeus »

Spike got the best deal out of all in the movie. Through sheer fate, he met the autobots and his life changed completely from then on. He met his wife Carly out of her sheer fasincation with the autobots, from a small-time mechanic to a (d't know what Job title but look like someone important in the government in season 3 and Headmaster) and I bet He doesn't work for free nor the autobots pay him energon cubes for his works. To be fair to Spike, he was loyal to the autobots ( brave danger with them) and he and his father tried to help whenever they could. He's one lucky guy.
Edo
Protoform
Location: Somewhere in the pinelands of NJ forming his own subgroup of Autobots that run entirely on vodka.

Post by Edo »

Yeah, I got no real problems with Spike. But while we're on the subject of Humans, what ever happened to Sparkplug? Did he kick the bucket some time between 1986 and 2005? If so, that might explain why Spike was on a Cybertron moon base getting ready to fight Megatron rather than at Autobot city with his kid. . .

And Dr Archiville. . .Shockwave probably just stepped on him :D
TURBO CHARGER

Post by TURBO CHARGER »

Spike was Earth's ambassador during 2006, I think. Who knows what happened to Sparkplug, probabally did die though

ATTENTION: THIS HAS BEEN A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT FROM YOUR FRIEND, TURBO CHARGER
dEcEpTiCoN MEGAtron
Protoform

Post by dEcEpTiCoN MEGAtron »

Well in the new DW G1 comic set, Sparkplug kicks the bucket in the Ark II explosion. They never mentioned him from the movie on in the cartoon.
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Dinobot

Post by Dinobot »

Originally posted by Sixswitch
http://www.geocities.com/udsigma/spark.txt
:D
"Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly - the ill deeds, along with the good - and let me be judged accordingly. The rest... is silence."
Dinobot - Code Of Hero
Edo
Protoform
Location: Somewhere in the pinelands of NJ forming his own subgroup of Autobots that run entirely on vodka.

Post by Edo »

Either that, or Elita-1 began flirting with him and Optimus "took care" of both of them.
nmathew
Protoform

Post by nmathew »

Nice list, but could someone please explain #1 to me. I get the feeling it should be really obvious...

BTW, you all forgot to mentiona ll the women be got, source: Seibertron;)
The Green Knight

Post by The Green Knight »

Originally posted by nmathew
Nice list, but could someone please explain #1 to me. I get the feeling it should be really obvious...

Cancer Man
Nevermore

Post by Nevermore »

Spike was the least annoying human sidekick (read: identification character for younger viewers). Of course, this is because he was already a teenager when he was introduced.
That in turn meant that the kids couldn't identify with him (you never identify with one of the main characters, you always identify with the sidekicks, you know!), so instead the creators introduced Kid Danny in TF: TM and season 3. The Japanse carried on with Danny in HM, in MF the "identification characters" were the Headmaster Juniors (but at least they were actually part of the team), in Victory it's Jan (or "Mecon" in the dubbed version)... Of course, RiD and "Armada" also feature some kids...

I know why I love BW and BM. No humans (read: kids) to be annoying... Except for the proto-humans who show up two or three times, that is.
Sigh. Why do the Transformers always have to hang around with annoying kids? If I were a writer and had the choice, I would use only adult humans and most of them would be soldiers, politicians etc.. No freaky kids.

- Torsten
Looking for a complete Energon Sky Shadow (from Superion Maximus).
Offering: Binaltech Hound, Swindle, Ravage (Corvette), Skids.
Can buy in stores: Robot Heroes Tigatron/Inferno, Ricochet/Predaking.
Ranma
Protoform

Post by Ranma »

The Autobots are Ignorant beings from space. They dont know any better!
Nifty!