So I watched a football game.. real football game

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
-Predaking-
Protoform

So I watched a football game.. real football game

Post by -Predaking- »

I was honeymooning in Thailand where there's a significant coverage of English football and being from the states I haven't had much chance or interest in this sport but the game between Chelsea and Liverpool was pretty exciting and it's got me wanting to see more. I'd like to know what teams comprise the league and which team offer free online download of their games for people like me who don't have access to them in US. I am a long way from picking a team and rooting for it but feel free to tout your favorite team to me. Thanks. :)
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

World Cup's coming up, which should be shown free somewhere everywhere in the world. See which players catch your eye (hint: the USA have two from an awesome team named Fulham, who beat Chelsea and lost to pretty much everyone else, including Sunderpants) and follow their team :)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/4369168.stm for the USA, with the drop-down menu giving you run-downs on everyone else too. I think there's an international version so you don't just have to hear about Shrek's foot, too.