Halfshell

Armada Megatron available at Hasbro.co.uk

Post by Halfshell »

http://www.hasbro.co.uk/product.asp?cat ... d=80722186

Info snaffled by Billbob Baboon. I'm a thief, and damn proud :p

[nb: intentionally posted in toys then moved. maximum exposure, folks]
Savannahtron

Post by Savannahtron »

HA, even Hasbro can't transform their own toys! Man, did you see Megatron's tank around the front when he is in robot mode with his arms up in the air like he surrenders.

hahahahahahah, and I thought TRU was lame for the Prime shots.
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Dude, if you think that's bad, rummage around and take a gander at their attempt on RiD Magnus... it's embarassing - and also the image used in all their advertising...
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

A small step in the right direction. :)
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Originally posted by Brendocon
Dude, if you think that's bad, rummage around and take a gander at their attempt on RiD Magnus... it's embarassing - and also the image used in all their advertising...

The one that's in the Titan books? It's pathetic... they don't even get the truck mode right, and he's bloody boxed in truck mode!
Savannahtron

Post by Savannahtron »

Yeah, i cked out http://www.toysrus.co.uk and the hasbro.co.uk

I can't believe they don't have the stock like the .com counterparts.

It is really odd that we are ahead of you guys with toy releases, but supposedly London is one of the worlds first trend setters...
wish you guys could get the toys regularly like we do.
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

London sets trends? Bwahahahahahaha... none that I've noticed were much worth following...
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Nearly all the best punk bands were from London ['ceptions being The Avengers, Television, Ramones and allegedly Blondie - a great band but not really punk]...

Erm... aside from that, though...
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

I dunno. Londoners pretty much started the fashion of supporting Manchester United over the past ten years...
Sixshot

Post by Sixshot »

Originally posted by Savannahtron
Yeah, i cked out http://www.toysrus.co.uk and the hasbro.co.uk

I can't believe they don't have the stock like the .com counterparts.
Yeah, it sucks, you're not even allowed to order from the .com websites and get the stuff sent to an address outside of the US. Um, why????

All I want to do is give them some money, is it that hard for a business to take money from a customer? Sometimes I think companies are looking for ways to deliberately cut their profits.

It's good that Armada is starting to show signs of release over here though, I wants to get me a Starscream. Without paying shipping costs higher than the price of the toy.

He was in a boy band!
Risk
Protoform

Post by Risk »

I dunno. Londoners pretty much started the fashion of supporting Manchester United over the past ten years...
Why do you look at me when you say that:rolleyes: :D
God Of Gamblers
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

Originally posted by Sixshot
It's good that Armada is starting to show signs of release over here though, I wants to get me a Starscream. Without paying shipping costs higher than the price of the toy.

Hehehehe hehehehhe...I gots me one of them thar Armada Starscreams!!!
Savannahtron

Post by Savannahtron »

yeah, he is definitely one of the coolest Armada figures.

I still say Megs is the best, but when the Deluxe Prime comes out, that will be a tough call.
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

Originally posted by Quicksilver
Nearly all the best punk bands were from London ['ceptions being The Avengers, Television, Ramones and allegedly Blondie - a great band but not really punk]...

Rancid and prior to that Operation Ivy?

Oh man, that Ultra Magnus transformation was pathetic...kinda how I always imagined sadie's attempt...
Ultimate Weapon

Post by Ultimate Weapon »

X, Dead Kennedys,
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Dead Kennedys granted... never heard much of X or Operation Ivy, will try some downloads - any song recommendations? And Rancid are about as punk as Offspring. Or Blondie.
Roy Fokker

Post by Roy Fokker »

It's just sad that they don't even put enough thought into transformering their own toys. This lack of concern is probably the same reason Galvatron is just a repainted or Megatron... again! :mad:
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

Originally posted by Quicksilver
Dead Kennedys granted... never heard much of X or Operation Ivy, will try some downloads - any song recommendations? And Rancid are about as punk as Offspring. Or Blondie.

Those are fighting words and you just pointed out your ignorance on the matter. Rancid used to be Operation Ivy.

And what about the Dropkick Murphys?
Ultimate Weapon

Post by Ultimate Weapon »

Don't forget the Misfits:)
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Sorry, do I have to know a band's total history to like them or not? I mean, what band did Sid Vicious play drums for at one gig before he replaced Matlock? If someone doesn't know, it doesn't mean they can't have an opinion on the Sex Pistols [admittedly, they'd still be able to talk about most of the band's recordings, what with Sid not playing on nearly all of it]. And I just said I'd barely heard Operation Ivy - I think one or two tracks at a club. That probably says more for my ignorance on them than not knowing their Rock Family Tree... I did ask for download suggestions to help my appreciation, after all...

Dropkick Murphys? Heard a selection, not impressed. The Avengers are the best US punk band I've ever heard, it's a shame their recordings are so bloody hard to track down... Especially on vinyl, the medium punk was made for...