WST Dinobots Sludge & Swoop (Justitoys) - at last!

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
numbat

WST Dinobots Sludge & Swoop (Justitoys) - at last!

Post by numbat »

Hope I'm not repeating news, but I certainly haven't noticed a thread here about this recently.

At last, Justitoys are releasing the final two World's Smallest Dinobots: Sludge (Jungle Warrior) & Swoop (Mystery Figure - will include all the missile launchers for the Dinobots)!

They are listed at TFSource as being available September / October - only a year since Slag & Grimlock hit the electronic shelves!

For those of you who don't know, the WST Dinobots are not Takara (or Hasbro) products, but the quality is amazing - take it from a collector of wee Transformers - these guys are great! And standards have been improving with each release, so these should be fun.

Anyhoo...

http://www.tfsource.com/Reissues/WST%20 ... rrior.html

http://www.tfsource.com/Reissues/WST%20 ... igure.html

New sale thread added with a range of Transformers including Masterpiece, Botcon, CHUG, RID, Movies etc.

Looking for MP-11T Thundercracker and MP-9 Rodimus v2 (Takara version with as few QC issues as possible).

Check out my new sale thread now!

Also items on eBay.
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

Now, finally, I'm tempted to buy this set. If only we could get an idea of what Swoop is actually going to look like as a "WST"
numbat

Post by numbat »

If the other three thus-far are anything to go by - exactly like the original, only itsy-bitsy. ;)

New sale thread added with a range of Transformers including Masterpiece, Botcon, CHUG, RID, Movies etc.

Looking for MP-11T Thundercracker and MP-9 Rodimus v2 (Takara version with as few QC issues as possible).

Check out my new sale thread now!

Also items on eBay.