[The video game thread]

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
The PS3 KILLeR

[The video game thread]

Post by The PS3 KILLeR »

List your newest games here. Please put the system name behide the game title.

Ex. Ghostbusters: The video game, with Downloadable Ghostbusters2 flight suit./ Xbox 360.

If there is already a thread about this please feel free to move it I couldn't find one.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkft38 ... qQ19nnewxw check us out!!!
XBOX LIVE gamertag: DaBeardedXeno
PSN ID: tweco99
Auntie Slag
Custom Title: Satisfaction guaranteed!

Post by Auntie Slag »

Tennis for the original Gameboy!

"It's not until you're an adult you appreciate how awesome a dog is. Your dreams start dying, somebody cheats on you, bankers f*** up your pension. Then you come home and that dog's looking at you and he's like, 'Dude, you're awesome!'” - Bill Burr

“I re-invented my image so many times that I'm in denial that I was originally an overweight Korean woman.” - David Bowie
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

Ghostbusters and Magic: Duels of the Planeswalkers for the 360, and that's it for this month.
secretcode

Post by secretcode »

Downloaded Majora's Mask on Wii's Virtual Console, and renewed my Xbox Live for another 3 months.
Latest Hauls: Supertrain Megazord, RID Galvatron, Nightwatch Prime
TF Total: 173 ---- Non-TF: 32
Sades

Post by Sades »

Elder Scrolls: Oblivion [GOTY edition] for the 360 and Animal Crossing for the DS.
Civ

Post by Civ »

Latest game I bought was Resident Evil 4 for the Wii. New purchases I plan to make? None at the moment. I haven't heard of anything that really appeals to me.

Usually, I only get games for my birthday or Christmas and even then, I ask my brother to just pick a good game since I trust his judgement. The only reason I got RE4 was because I loved it so much for the GameCube.
Thanks, Zeeks! Great job! :up:
dEcEpTiCoN MEGAtron
Protoform

Post by dEcEpTiCoN MEGAtron »

I was going to buy Ghostbusters for X-Box this week, but haven't yet. Probably won't till after next week when I come back from vacation.
The PS3 KILLeR

Post by The PS3 KILLeR »

dEcEpTiCoN MEGAtron wrote:I was going to buy Ghostbusters for X-Box this week, but haven't yet. Probably won't till after next week when I come back from vacation.
It's well worth the 60 bucks. Greatest movie game of all time, yes it's better than Riddick but both got snachted up by Atari after the whole Activison crap. Ghostbusters and Riddick just might save Atari's butt. Hope we see more of each.

Sir Auros: What the ROTF game doesn't seem like a buy to you.;)

Might pick up Rotf might not. Going to rent 1st.

Might end up getting Prototype. Anybody know if it's good?
HeavyArms
Protoform

Post by HeavyArms »

Bought Terminator: Salvation (PS3) about a week ago returned it a week later. I knew it was gonna be bad I just wanted the trophies.

Bought Resident Evil 4 (WII) because my PS2 version doesn't work any more.

Also bought at different times of the month, Prototype (X360), Red Faction: Guerilla (PS3) and InFamous (PS3).

Will buy Ghostbusters (PS3) and Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen (X360) next week.
Not sure about anything else.

I'll get the Resident Evil 1 (WII) probably this month, if not next month.
Destruction is my specialty
The PS3 KILLeR

Post by The PS3 KILLeR »

HeavyArms wrote:Bought Terminator: Salvation (PS3) about a week ago returned it a week later. I knew it was gonna be bad I just wanted the trophies.

Bought Resident Evil 4 (WII) because my PS2 version doesn't work any more.

Also bought at different times of the month, Prototype (X360), Red Faction: Guerilla (PS3) and InFamous (PS3).

Will buy Ghostbusters (PS3) and Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen (X360) next week.
Not sure about anything else.

I'll get the Resident Evil 1 (WII) probably this month, if not next month.
I'd sugest getting Ghostbusters for the 360. A freind of mine has it for ps3 and he has problems like crazy for it. Like I stated before I have it for 360 and it works fine and looks great too. Now if you look at my name you can kinda guess I hate Ps3's but with InFamous I just might have to cough up the money for it this christmas. It looks so good!! Now please excuse me while I whip myself because I just went agianst the holy microsoft. Yeah i'm a big fan-boy, and that should be enough to show you ps3 owners what you've got. but at least we've still got Crackdown 1+2, all 6 halos, both gearsof wars, both left 4deads, Alan wake, project natal, splinter cell 5,mass effect 1+2,Dead rising 1+2 ( the wii version doesn't count.),...yeah gonna stop there. point is you've got a great game that we won't steal, so soak it up it desirves it. Also I loved the gameplay in terminator, I just rented it. I'm gonna wait till it goes down to 20 bucks or less.
HeavyArms
Protoform

Post by HeavyArms »

Over here all versions that aren't owned by Sony have been delayed for a couple of months, which hasn't changed my opinion as I was going to get the PS3 version any way.
The PS3 KILLeR

Post by The PS3 KILLeR »

HeavyArms wrote:Over here all versions that aren't owned by Sony have been delayed for a couple of months, which hasn't changed my opinion as I was going to get the PS3 version any way.
not trying to change your mind just giving you facts to go by.

speaking of delays did you guys ever get Fallout 3, wasn't it banned?
HeavyArms
Protoform

Post by HeavyArms »

It came out over here, I don't know if they changed anything, and I don't care as I don't have any intention on ever getting it.

Also, can anyone give me a opinion or review on Uncharted 1?
The PS3 KILLeR

Post by The PS3 KILLeR »

HeavyArms wrote:It came out over here, I don't know if they changed anything, and I don't care as I don't have any intention on ever getting it.

Also, can anyone give me a opinion or review on Uncharted 1?
I might be think ing of something else but I think the reason it was banned/edited was because your rating system only goes up 15+.

Like I said before i'm an xbot, but I do know when sony has a good game and Uncharted is one of them, i've played it at a friend's house and it's great not as good as gears of war in tearms of style ond action, but since it's only 30 bucks here I'd say pick it up cheap price great game. the 2nd one just might make me buy a Ps3, but i'll just say it's a blu-ray player and I don't have any games for it. I'll keep the games in my GTA IV safty box and hide it somewhere. I whouldn't want the xbox gods to know about my secret love affair with a PS3:lol:(don't take me out of context .)

EDIT:God i'm a nutcase! just re-read my post I need some serious help anybody got the name of a good shrink?
martyboy70

Post by martyboy70 »

C&C Red Alert 3
World In Conflict:Complete Edition
Freedom Force all for the PC
Loss of job. Will sell for food here.
Shield Strike
Protoform

Post by Shield Strike »

I bought the new Red Faction game recently, it's ok but not as good as I was hoping it was going to be.

I'll pick up ROTF at the end of the week when it's out. Hopefully it will be good......
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
secretcode

Post by secretcode »

The PS3 KILLeR wrote:EDIT:God i'm a nutcase! just re-read my post I need some serious help anybody got the name of a good shrink?
Smith & Wesson are probably what you are looking for.

Also, while I have had it for quite a while, I finally got around to playing some Team Fortress 2 on Xbox Live... if only it was set up better.
Latest Hauls: Supertrain Megazord, RID Galvatron, Nightwatch Prime
TF Total: 173 ---- Non-TF: 32
electro girl

Post by electro girl »

Auntie Slag wrote:Tennis for the original Gameboy!
Nice!

Planning to get Pokemon Gold and Crystal to round of my vintage pokemon collection.

Also just this morning at a car boot I got a PS1 for a quid! So I need Tony Hawks 1 and Team Buddies.
-------------------------
A Chinese cartoon where the robots turn into blingwads!
secretcode

Post by secretcode »

Hey EG, you hear about the Pokemon Gold and Silver remakes?
Ackula

Post by Ackula »

I got Guitar Hero: Smash Hits this weekend for Father's Day :D