Couple of easy questions about the new G1 comic

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Fastlane
Protoform

Couple of easy questions about the new G1 comic

Post by Fastlane »

1. Is the series ongoing or have they set a limited number of issues?

2. When will issue four be in UK shops? Shipping dates are wierd over here :rolleyes:

Many thanks,

Kyle aka Fastlane
ThunderCracker84

Post by ThunderCracker84 »

Well they say that they are only going with a six issue series on this one, but the original was only supposed to be a four issue series, or at least thats what the cover said.

as for UK shipping for #4, i dunno, the US release is scheduled for July 17 though, if that helps at all
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Has always been planned as a six issue series, afaik. You can't just tack an extra fifty percent onto the run of a comic this short once it's started... plot arc would have been pre-planned...

I'd expect issue 4 somewhere around a week after the US release, if that helps. :)
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

If you want to be sure of things, pre-order. Check out the site I directed you to for the Dinobots poster.

edit: This 6-issue mini-series will be followed shortly by another of similar length, only written by someone who knows their way around TFs...Simon Furman.
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Originally posted by Brendocon
Has always been planned as a six issue series, afaik. You can't just tack an extra fifty percent onto the run of a comic this short once it's started... plot arc would have been pre-planned...
I dunno... would explain why #1-3 had an issue's worth of plot between them... and does Saccarini's writing seem planned to you?
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

I said "would" have been... never said it actually was... :p ^_^
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Frassin-wrassin-frasawasa...

Damn, I haven't watched Wacky Races in ages [well, I saw some CART, and that was more or less the same]... what did Muttley say again?
Getaway

Post by Getaway »

Where abouts are you Fastlane in some parts of the country like where I am we get the issues the day after the americans do, on issue 3 I actually got mine a few days before they did:)

Getaway the houdini of the transformers universe nobody can defeat him......except Rodimus Prime, Cyclonus, Starscream, Deathbringer, Thunderwing, Dreadwing........

"Run hot, but always keep your cool."
angloconvoy

Post by angloconvoy »

Originally posted by Brendocon

I'd expect issue 4 somewhere around a week after the US release, if that helps. :)
I think that was a reference to the marvel "4 issue series" not the DW. Oh, and it does look nice though. A plot would however be appreciated. Saraccini's dialogue ain't bad, the plot thoguh. Err....plot?
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

ooooh Archers kicking in, no-one slag off the Sparkabots tonite...

Dialogue?

"Hello boys, it's been a while"
"Evil is always fun"

the guy wouldn't know good dialogue if it pissed in his eye...
CounterPunch
Protoform

Post by CounterPunch »

the last three issues i recieved the day they were released in US and according to my local comic suppliers #4 is out wednesday