[RID,UT] DW Armada comic covers

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Fastlane
Protoform

DW Armada comic covers

Post by Fastlane »

Are there going to be alternative covers for the DW Armada comic like there are for the G1 books? DW's site only has one for each issue. See them here, so I guess there won't but I wondered if anyone else knew differently.

By the way, my comic shop (Forbidden Planet, Southampton) told me they expect Armada #1 and G1 #4 either this Thursday (the 11th) or the following Thursday.

I didn't think I'd bother with Armada but I'll check it out in the hope that it's as good as G1, both the comic and the cartoon. I'm know I'm buying into the corporate bull but the artwork in the comics should be worth the asking price alone.

Kyle aka Fastlane
Lemming
Protoform

Post by Lemming »

for Armada #1 there's suposed to be an additional chrome cover for general release. As for the rest I don't know.

http://www.grahamcrackers.com/index.html
right now it's on the top of the page. It's the only site I've found that has it, but I'd bet more will have it soon maybe even for less.
dEcEpTiCoN MEGAtron
Protoform

Post by dEcEpTiCoN MEGAtron »

Yeah d00d there's an additional chrome/holofoil cover for issue #1 that you can bid for on ebay. There are lots of copies of that being sold and the avg going price is like $30. Here's a pic of the cover:

:cool:
DarKnightSC
Protoform

Post by DarKnightSC »

I saw that too when i picked up my copy. too bad i didnt have enough money. Speaking of Holofoil, i think the issue 1 for G1 holofoil is $100 now...
"The daily struggle between myself, life, and others continues..."
mkay0
Protoform

Post by mkay0 »

Originally posted by dEcEpTiCoN MEGAtron
avg going price is like $30.
if you pay that, you are paying too much. i got mine for much less than that.