On the next thrilling installment of AWF Mayhem...

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
AWF Mayhem

On the next thrilling installment of AWF Mayhem...

Post by AWF Mayhem »

Live from the Saviss Center in St. Louis, MO! Mr. Reilly seeks to keep pushing the ratings building all the way to Redemption!

Newly crowned AWF Champion Bombshell with the lovely and dangerous Arcee by his side defends his title against former Canuck teammate Auros!

Mr. Reilly has also decreed that the AWF Tag Team titles will be defended, regardless of HBK's restraining order and whether the Champions wish to do so or not as Degeneration NeXt: HBK Sean O'Con and The Game Erik Summers take on the returned Strafe and his partner the red hot Rookie Xille...who will also get the chance to sit On the Couch with Auntie Slag

In what will prove to be an absolute grudge match: Blood & Thunder (Black Zarak & Wolfang) have requested a No Holds Barred Handicap match Vs. The GPA (Viewfind, Tempest, Ravage, Divebomb and P?)

Also, the AWF TV Title Number One Contendership will be determined as Brave Maxx, The Gruff & D-Extreme clash for the right to go after the Mat Man's coveted belt.

Further more the AWF IC Title will be defended as Amarant Odinson takes on challenger OP2005

And of course the Hardcore Title will also be up for grabs as TC comes hot off his victory over Cane, only to face his stablemate Cyberstrike

All this and much more!!!
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

Well, I guess fighting two girls almost adds up to fighting one man...
Amarant Odinson
Protoform

Post by Amarant Odinson »

Originally posted by Sir Auros
Well, I guess fighting two girls almost adds up to fighting one man...

This coming from a guy who beat by a girl this past Mayhem???

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
WRESTLING:
In Canada, its a Tradition... in Mexico, its a Religion.... in Japan, its a Sport... in America.... Its a Joke.

Xille
Protoform

Re: On the next thrilling installment of AWF Mayhem...

Post by Xille »

Originally posted by AWF Mayhem
Degeneration NeXt: HBK Sean O'Con and The Game Erik Summers take on the returned Strafe and his partner the red hot Rookie Xille...who will also get the chance to sit On the Couch with Auntie Slag
Oh, lord.

D-NeXt. D-NeXt?

Well, I am shocked, but I am ready. I have been itching for a fight with the two most dominating men in this business ever since I heard of the AWF. And to have the tag team gold on the line? That makes it even that much sweeter.

So, HBK, Game, I have the largest amount of respect for you both, but I'm afraid that I'm going to have to try to take your gold. Strafe, let's do this.

Oh, and I can't wait to talk to Auntie.
Artwork by Jackpot, sig by Denyer. Both of them are awesome!
Click the sig to go to Jackpot's site.
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

Originally posted by Amarant Odinson
This coming from a guy who beat by a girl this past Mayhem???

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah, when? Point out the part where it was that puta beat me?

Yeah, can't point it because I took my lumps from her but it took all three of those punks to bring me down and she doesn't get all the credit. I went down in the pain, I didn't puss out like a maricon like you.

*spits chaw in Amarant's face and storms off*
Amarant Odinson
Protoform

* wipes off whatever the hell Auros spit up on him*

Listen up chico, you can make whatever excuses you need to help you sleep at night but you still got beat. You got beat by Scout and that's sad. Simple as that.
WRESTLING:
In Canada, its a Tradition... in Mexico, its a Religion.... in Japan, its a Sport... in America.... Its a Joke.

Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

Yeah, and yo momma got beat by the last guy who finished up in her...

I have a proposition for you Amarant, let me chuck a few cinderblocks at you and then right when you're about to fall over, we'll have some [sexist name deleted] touch you and see what happens. She's getting the credit for Gruff and Tempest's hard work. It was Tempest knocking the two of us down that did me in, not some puta slapping me.
Amarant Odinson
Protoform

You keep telling yourself that enough times and you may start to believe. But hey, after I beat Scout and retain my I.C. Title, I'll be more than happy to give you a shot at my gold. I take you on one on one. And when I kick your ass, you'll have no one to blame but yourself. You will never, ever PROVE ME WRONG.
WRESTLING:

Strafe

Post by Strafe »

Ah excellent! Looks like I'm getting some tag titles on the next mayhem! I beat the Game once, and I can do it again.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Next Mayhem the GPA will put Blood & Thunder to rest. I already made sure you lost your belts, now you'll lose your pride.
Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

D-Ex: The TV Title...ah it feels like that Mat Man aint getting the competition he should be getting after having MY TV Title. Well Mat Man hold on there cause its not that long to wait for you to face a very capable wrestler to take you to the limits for MY AWF TV Title...and you damn well know that that man is ME!

Maxx, Gruff...you guys better take notes next Mayhem. Cause on Mayhem I will show both of you punks why I was the first TV Champ of the AWF! Hell if you guys think I'm bluffing, step into that ring in our match...and both of you shall fall down to your knees for the XTREME force of D-Extreme shall prove to be too much for you both!
The X-WCW IS BACK!!! Wanna get XTREME? YOU JUST GOT IT!

D-Ex and Igz, your AWF Tag Team Champs. You think you got what it takes to take The Serial Slackaz on? Then join the
AWF and show us what you got!
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

The only way we would lose our pride, is if we allowed ourselves to be drunk uner the table by a redneck yank. That aint ever gonna happen.
DrEvil

Post by DrEvil »

OP2005: Finally...... I get a match.... For The Intercontiential Championship!

Mayhem, OP2005 gonna be in action once again and gonna bring home some gold for the simple standing victory that he will be.

Prayers Answered
Losses Over
Time To Come To Terms
With the ultimate answer
May your nightmares be nightmarish ;)
DrEvil

Post by DrEvil »

_
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

Originally posted by Strafe
Ah excellent! Looks like I'm getting some tag titles on the next mayhem! I beat the Game once, and I can do it again.
Whoa, baby. We. We can do it again. And we're getting the tag titles. And there's no way that won't happen if we function as a team.
Artwork by Jackpot, sig by Denyer. Both of them are awesome!
Click the sig to go to Jackpot's site.
Amarant Odinson
Protoform

Originally posted by DrEvil
OP2005: Finally...... I get a match.... For The Intercontiential Championship!

Mayhem, OP2005 gonna be in action once again and gonna bring home some gold for the simple standing victory that he will be.

Prayers Answered
Losses Over
Time To Come To Terms
With the ultimate answer
May your nightmares be nightmarish ;)

Boy, What the hell are you talking about?? I'd quit writing poetry and start focusing on what matters. Next week, it's your turn to try and PROVE ME WRONG. You have an opportunity to wrestle the Best Damn Technical Wrestler for the I.C. Title. Time to quit writing love sonnets to Morpheus and get ready. Because next week, I will MAKE YOU TAP.
WRESTLING:

DrEvil

Post by DrEvil »

OP2005: Listen you ungrateful scum of a tin foiled Ted Turner turkey(trying saying that a few times fast eh?) my personal life has nothing to do with you so back off, you might TRY and make me tap but you got No Chance In Hell.... thats what you got...
And secondly your glass sphere is about to crumble! Have a nice Nightmare
Amarant Odinson
Protoform

No Chance In Hell, eh?? You better listen up you Alice Cooper wannabe. I'm going to make this real simple so that even that moron Tempest could follow this, alright?

Next week, you walk down to my ring. Then I walk down to my ring with my I.C. Title. The bell rings, I kick your ass a bit, I put you in the House of Pain, you tap out like a little bitch. I win. I walk back out of my ring with my I.C. Title. and wait for the next peon to try and PROVE ME WRONG.

Now do you get all of that? Was I too fast for you? Let me dumb down for you then, just in case. You won't beat me and do you want to know why??? It's very simple, because OPM2005......YOU CAN'T DO THAT.
WRESTLING:

DrEvil

Post by DrEvil »

OP2005: Oh i can't do that.... according to you...

Thats why i don't advice from losers. Yeah you may have the IC title but THATS ALL you've got going for you.

That bell will ring on Mayhem. Both of us will enter THE ring. BOTH of us will fight and I will reign supreme and walk out of the arena with the belt on this very shoulder. Why? Cause I CAN Prove You Wrong!
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

You know, Auros, you should have jumped ship from the Canucks when you had the chance. I mean, look at me. One week after I ditched over ten thousand pounds of fat, I won me the AWF title.

What the hell have you done recently that's worthy of note? For that matter, what the hell have you done recently that makes you worthy of an AWF title shot? For that matter, what the hell have to done recently that makes you worthy of a shot at this AWF title?

Maybe you should just jump back on the bus and head back to Mexico and spend the rest of your life working for minimum wage at a Taco Bell.