Binaltech Prowl: Lifeforce AWOL

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Nevermore

Binaltech Prowl: Lifeforce AWOL

Post by Nevermore »

Fan to Fan and LagunaL8 have collaborated once again to bring you the translated bio, system description and story of the latest Binaltech release, Autobot military strategist Prowl. KillerMel and I once again proofread the translations and did minor revisions.

Prowl profile
Prowl system description
Binaltech story chapter 12
Looking for a complete Energon Sky Shadow (from Superion Maximus).
Offering: Binaltech Hound, Swindle, Ravage (Corvette), Skids.
Can buy in stores: Robot Heroes Tigatron/Inferno, Ricochet/Predaking.
Pun-3X

Post by Pun-3X »

Hey, if Prime can fit on a 3X5 floppy...I suppose so could Prowl. ;)
wreckie
Protoform

Post by wreckie »

So neither the blue version or the police version are actually Prowl. But they're both called Prowl. To avoid confusion, presumably.

Great work on the translations, although every time I see the words "Body Shop" I can't help imagining the Autobots lining up to purchase organic body scrub or something.
Roadstripe
Protoform

Post by Roadstripe »

I like how they explained away his multiple police car decos. It's also interesting how they made a side reference of sorts to Robots in Disguise with 'Prowl 2'.
I suppose, in the 'old' timeline, the Decepticon attack taking out Prowl would have been the one seen in the Movie.
Bountyhunter
Protoform

Post by Bountyhunter »

Originally posted by Roadstripe
I like how they explained away his multiple police car decos. It's also interesting how they made a side reference of sorts to Robots in Disguise with 'Prowl 2'.
I suppose, in the 'old' timeline, the Decepticon attack taking out Prowl would have been the one seen in the Movie.

I don't remember shockwave leading the attack on the ship near saturn. Also it states that this new Prowl has all of the memories up until the computer incident with chip. So this new Prowl dies in the movie and the old is retreived later? that could be where this is headed. also Wheeljack could have let his g1 body 'die while staying in his new body. With prime gone I just can't see either of them following that Weakling Rodimus Prime so they would not appear in later episodes(conjecture and just wishful thinking).
Knightdramon
Protoform

Post by Knightdramon »

It's a whole different timeline. While your theory sounds plausible, you forgot all about Ravage and Laserwave. And hey, weakling Rodimus defeated Galvatron within seconds after his appearance and send him on an orbit to another planet, while Optimus had difficulties with Megatron :rolleyes:
Few stuff in the UK to trade/sell. Measly sales thread.
Roadstripe
Protoform

Post by Roadstripe »

Quoth Bountyhunter:
I don't remember shockwave leading the attack on the ship near saturn. Also it states that this new Prowl has all of the memories up until the computer incident with chip. So this new Prowl dies in the movie and the old is retreived later? that could be where this is headed. also Wheeljack could have let his g1 body 'die while staying in his new body. With prime gone I just can't see either of them following that Weakling Rodimus Prime so they would not appear in later episodes(conjecture and just wishful thinking).
I did say 'old' timeline.
Battle Ravage dropped Megatron and most of the Decepticon army into a void on their way to conquering Cybertron, thereby changing the timeline. Battle Ravage also taunted Wheeljack with images from the original timeline – the dead Autobots on the shuttle as well as Wheeljack and Windcharger at Autobot City.
Shockblast lead the attack on the shuttle in this new timeline because Megatron was AWOL.
Your assumption about Wheeljack letting his original body 'die' is undoubtedly what Wheeljack intended, both for himself and the other Autobots. It does explain why Wheeljack is still alive twenty-plus years later in Victory (according to the original Japanese continuity timeline).

With the timeline altered, Optimus won't be killed by Megatron at Autobot City, thereby not passing the Matrix via indirect means to Hot Rod. Neither will Megatron become Galvatron.

Also, Rodimus wasn't a weakling. The show writers never let him get his act together. ;)
Bountyhunter
Protoform

Post by Bountyhunter »

I call Rodimus a weakling because he refused to step up to who he was, and he never lived up to his potential constantly running from his responsiblity and from his shadow. He was weak in personality.