Palisades Exclusive Bumblebee Statue Finds A Home!

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
NonStopToys
Protoform

Palisades Exclusive Bumblebee Statue Finds A Home!

Post by NonStopToys »

Just wanted to drop a quick note for anyone interested, the official press release will be out some time next week on the Palisades website, but for all those wondering...Originally slated for the OTFCC BotCon 05' convention as a exclusive, due to a scheduling conflict, The Palisades Transformers Bumblebee Mini Polystone Statue has landed as an Exclusive to NonStopToys. Being a collector of the line myself, i saw the Test Shot at the NY Javitz Toyfair and was severely dissappointed when i realized i would have to go on a mission to the OTFCC, and drop $60 to get the statue to complete my collection. As fate has it, we have now picked it up, slashed the price to $39.99 and anyone interested can pre-order it starting today. Produced in a Limited Edition of only 1000 pieces, Bumblebee will be character accurate in scale with the rest of the 6" polystone line, measuring in at 4" tall and standing on an autobot base. Being one of the last four TF statues to come out from the G1 Palisades line, i am honored we could be involved before the line ended. Anyone interested can pick one up www.NonStopToys.com
Nevermore

Post by Nevermore »

Already seen and added to the checklist.
Looking for a complete Energon Sky Shadow (from Superion Maximus).
Offering: Binaltech Hound, Swindle, Ravage (Corvette), Skids.
Can buy in stores: Robot Heroes Tigatron/Inferno, Ricochet/Predaking.
NonStopToys
Protoform

Post by NonStopToys »

I must say that is a most impressive list.