Reality Shows

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
1SoundWave1
Protoform

Reality Shows

Post by 1SoundWave1 »

I don't know about you guys and gals but I’m sort of getting sick and tired of this whole reality bull **** I mean The Osbournes was one thing but The Anna Nicole Smith Show. What the hell is that I mean I’m not going to waste my time watching some fat chick eat food and robbing old rich guys out of their money and then you got Liza Minley (or how ever that is spelled) and her not so gay husband coming soon. Why would I give a flying **** about some old lady who I didn’t even know was famous till some jack *** decided to do a show on her
So in conclusion The Osbournes were cool but all these little shows biting on the same concept except with less comedy should stay off the TV airwaves

PS sorry for b:eek:tch:eek:ng but im i need for some new episodes of some thing beside reality shows this whole rerun thing is on my nerves :mad:
Claypool
Protoform

Post by Claypool »

My main goal is either next year or the year after (depending on how school goes) go on MTV's Real World, i would kick ass on that.
Plasmodium

Post by Plasmodium »

All so called "Reality" shows are ****, complete ****.
Optimus'
Protoform

Post by Optimus' »

Most reality shows are **** and should be taken off the air.
I can only be nice to one person today.

TODAY IS NOT YOUR DAY.

Tomorrow doesn't look good either.
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Post by Cyberstrike nTo »

Originally posted by Plasmodium
All so called "Reality" shows are ****, complete ****.
I agree with you 1000%

How can there be a such thing as a "reality" tv show?

when there shot on tape and edited to whatever they say?
Please visit Outlaw Colony my new message board it's a fun site for fun people.
Lucifer
Protoform

Post by Lucifer »

"Reality" shows are just a result of the production companies not wanting to pay union actor wages and all sorts of residuals. Concerning TV, creativity always defers to cost. Sad but true.
"'If you die,' you said, 'so do I,' you said, but it ends the day you understand, there is no forever, just this."
Alpha Trion
Protoform

Re: Reality Shows

Post by Alpha Trion »

Originally posted by 1SoundWave1
I don't know about you guys and gals but I’m sort of getting sick and tired of this whole reality bull **** I mean The Osbournes was one thing but The Anna Nicole Smith Show. What the hell is that I mean I’m not going to waste my time watching some fat chick eat food and robbing old rich guys out of their money
How the hell that ugly fatass got her own show is beyond me. Anyone who finds her even remotely atractive needs an extensive eye examination. And don't get mestarted on those damn Osbournes. Ozzy's terrible, the daughter's the ugliest creature that ever lived, the son's an idiot, and the mother is just annoying. I watched 20 minutes of one episode, and hated it. A show about my family would be far more entertaining.