[Original RPG] Help

Got a story idea, or something you'd like to chat about?
Ulcrain
Protoform

Help

Post by Ulcrain »

Hello, I just want to know were to start reading the archrives of the RPGs history since the wiki history dosent list the threads. Please help
zigzagger

Post by zigzagger »

The characters you selected in this thread are for the new RPG, which is where you should be starting. The RPG archive only has threads from the old RPG (which, incidentally, the finale is still happening) so there's no history you need to concern yourself with since the new RPG is a reboot. The wiki also hasn't been updated to reflect the new RPG yet, currently referencing the old continuity.
Ulcrain
Protoform

Post by Ulcrain »

Erm, what I'm saying is I'm wanting to read the archrives for this one but I'm not sure were to start reading
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Work backwards, it actually makes more sense to me that way than reading from the beginning.
zigzagger

Post by zigzagger »

Blackjack wrote:Work backwards, it actually makes more sense to me that way than reading from the beginning.
I was thinking that too, though after having a look through the archive, it's surprising more daunting of a task than I thought. Especially when you get closer to the threads dated from 2001-2003. It's tricky figuring out what goes where.

Anyhooo, here:
http://tfarchive.com/community/showthread.php?t=50278
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Now that be much better, ziggy. You're awesome.