Cybertron Redeco smokescreen becoming a cyberkey hater becasue of manufacturing design??

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
Bludgeon-X
Protoform

Cybertron Redeco smokescreen becoming a cyberkey hater becasue of manufacturing design??

Post by Bludgeon-X »

My transformers cybertron smokescreen has a very peculiar and interesting problem with cyber keys

he spits nearly any cyberkey right out of his hole after insertion.

he usually only accepts the very same key he came with or doesnt reject the Voyagerclass key from my CD Scattorshot.

Example: I decide to take the Velocitron cyberkey from my Ransack GTS, and it does activate his function, but unlike most transformers, whose keys usually stay put in their holes and need to be pulled firmly, it will only take a small pinch at the red cyberkey and there Smokescreen "has literally farted/cut the cheese" as the keyflies out by itself.

Why is he behaving like that??
Tetsuro
Protoform
Custom Title: Poe Dameron did nothing wrong

Post by Tetsuro »

He's behaving like that because....

...of bad parenting. Send him to his room without supper, make him think of what he has done.
Bludgeon-X
Protoform

Post by Bludgeon-X »

Or worse if he had a sentient mind i´d have literally told him to move out of the house.
Treadshot A1

Post by Treadshot A1 »

Many CYB TF's do that, only a few actually have their keys stay in, like Hardtop. My Vector Prime has a crotch missile, if you get what i mean. It even has a missile firing sound fx sometimes.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Tetsuro
Protoform
Custom Title: Poe Dameron did nothing wrong

Post by Tetsuro »

I must be lucky or something, all my Cyb/GF toys keep their keys once inserted. Sometimes so well they have hard time coming out.

The only complaint I have is that the chaingun ejection on Master Megatron doesn't really work. The cover pops up on it's own quite a bit but never when I actually try to use the key to open it...
Bludgeon-X
Protoform

Post by Bludgeon-X »

Your megatron problem is similar to my Cybertron Defense Scattorshot, his guns are sometimes stuck after insertion and need tiny helpings.

And if that isn´t already bad enough. the springs in the weapons are sometimes such major pests becuase they refuse to close in one swing and might require a minor hard slam to do the job.