Gallery of Animated Two-Pack Battle Damage Megatron

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Ackula

Gallery of Animated Two-Pack Battle Damage Megatron

Post by Ackula »

http://www.actoys.net/bbs/read.php?tid-242273.html

Very nice gallery posted over at ACToys, including pics of the DVD and nice comparison shots of this Megatron with the Voyager class Megatron. I'm thinking the voyager FTW....
Preda

Post by Preda »

Did not like the pictures of Leader Prime,and after this,I really consider buying that two-pack because I dislike Leader Megatron the same way.The voyager's paintjob looks way better with that dark grey...really nice.But I guess that there will be boxes including the regular voyagers without that battle damage.
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Meh. Not bad looking, but I'd like to see these 'in the flesh' before committing pennies. Very good piccies - nice find, Ackula. You do seem to be getting into the Animated in a BIG way!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ackula

Post by Ackula »

Clogs wrote:Meh. Not bad looking, but I'd like to see these 'in the flesh' before committing pennies. Very good piccies - nice find, Ackula. You do seem to be getting into the Animated in a BIG way!
Yeah, I'm really digging the designs. From the start I loved the way they were doing these, and now the fact that the show is actually very well written makes me really dig the Animated stuff.
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

I promise to watch more episodes of the Animated on YouTube. Maybe I'll get used to the look...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]