I SWEAr FAME goes to some people's head!

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
neoprimestar
Protoform

I SWEAr FAME goes to some people's head!

Post by neoprimestar »

I learned that Pepsi now tastes like **** when Brittany spears began being the new spokes model for Pepsi and replaced Cindy Crawford:mad:

I learned Brittany Spears gave the finger in Mexico and was a day late for a concert so F*** that Brat... thinks she is sooo perfect ..the snob...:rolleyes:

But you know what hurts my feelings?

I still talk to 3 out of the Robots In Disguise cast. Prowl,Sideburn and Optimus Prime.

Last Night Neil Kaplan was very rude to me. Check out what our dear RID Prime had to say::

Lizzy MoonStar: Hiya neil :)
voiceofprime2001: hello
Lizzy MoonStar: how are you?;-)
voiceofprime2001: i am ok. and you?
Lizzy MoonStar: im ok getting ready for my move in the dorm this weekend
voiceofprime2001: good for you.
voiceofprime2001: i wish you the best in school.
Lizzy MoonStar: thanks optimus sweetie:-)
voiceofprime2001: who?
Lizzy MoonStar: i like to still call ya optimus;-)
voiceofprime2001: yes, but i don't.
voiceofprime2001: and i never have.
Lizzy MoonStar: huh
voiceofprime2001: I am. neil.
voiceofprime2001: I provided the voice of optimus prime.
voiceofprime2001: I am NOT him.
Lizzy MoonStar: yes but its still cute to me.
voiceofprime2001: I do not like being called by his name.
Lizzy MoonStar: well i'm sorry but i just like to be cute sometimes
Lizzy MoonStar: hey i call wankus prowlie and wally sidey at rare times but i still respect them and call them bytheir real names.
Lizzy MoonStar: I just like t be cute sometimes thats all
voiceofprime2001: well, I am glad you are such good friends with them.
Lizzy MoonStar: well we just chat thats all
voiceofprime2001: i know.
Lizzy MoonStar: i talk to you too:-)
voiceofprime2001 signed off at 11:51:03 PM.

I swear:( you TRY to be a loyal fan and you REALLY try to be a friend even if he wasn't picked for armada Prime and this is how they treat you. They shove you aside..... I doubt Peter Cullen would ever talk this way to his fans....besides I used to call Neil Optimus Sweetie during RID being made he he never told me off like that..... I swear sometimes being some voice actors should have their attitude checked before letting thrm speak to their fans.....

I feel hurt abit cause not even Wankus(prowl) And Wally(Sideburn) told me anything like that...
"Be happy! Smile!Share a smile!"
Which Final Fantasy Girl are you? take the test @ http://ffgirl.deep-ice.com
Plasmodium

Re: I SWEAr FAME goes to some people's head!

Post by Plasmodium »

Originally posted by neoprimestar
voiceofprime2001: I am. neil.
LOL. That line. Is hilarious. Hes like......Captain Kirk.

Its probly not even the guy who did his voice, hes just some punk kid screwing with you.
neoprimestar
Protoform

Re: Re: I SWEAr FAME goes to some people's head!

Post by neoprimestar »

Originally posted by Plasmodium

LOL. That line. Is hilarious. Hes like......Captain Kirk.

Its probly not even the guy who did his voice, hes just some punk kid screwing with you.

Oh trust me. It's him. I met him in Wheezebucket's chat and he gave itto me. You can even ask Wheezebucket.net
Plasmodium

Post by Plasmodium »

No, it was still a kid, only in disguise.

That line. Hilarious. So. Hilarious.
neoprimestar
Protoform

Post by neoprimestar »

No, it was still a kid, only in disguise.

That line. Hilarious. So. Hilarious.

Listen I don't give a DAMN if you don't believe me JERK! But i don;t lie ok? Why would I lie about this anyways? If you don't believe me then too bad your just jealous cause you didn't get to talk to him. So either way don't you dare make me look like a lier. If you DON"T believe me why not TAKE the IM add it to AOL then when he is on IM him and ask

:p
ThunderCracker84

Post by ThunderCracker84 »

you loser, you call him optimus sweetie. what a creeper
Plasmodium

Post by Plasmodium »

Yup, Im so jealous. :rolleyes:

He probly doesnt like to be called OP cause he isnt him, he only did the voice, id probly be pissed too if some person called me someone that I wasnt.
neoprimestar
Protoform

Post by neoprimestar »

Yup, Im so jealous. :rolleyes:

He probly doesnt like to be called OP cause he isnt him, he only did the voice, id probly be pissed too if some person called me someone that I wasnt.
You know the point is. I was JUST a fan. IF you went to Botcon and from what I heard from Wankus aka Prowl he said there was a mob outside his door chating Prowl..prowl...

so basivally it's just the TF fans just caling one of their favorite VA by the name he voiced.

But if you can't understand that then you aren't a Transfan.I'm sorry
ThunderCracker84

Post by ThunderCracker84 »

so basivally it's just the TF fans just caling one of their favorite VA by the name he voiced.
No, thats just the creepy over-obsessed fans like yourself, who are also the people that could'nt get laid if their lives depended on it
Plasmodium

Post by Plasmodium »

But if you can't understand that then you aren't a Transfan.I'm sorry
Oh you dont have to tell me that, I already know, I dont care for transformers in the slightest, I only like the way some toys look and the BW series, I'm hardly a Transfan. The only thing that keeps me coming back here is the people of this place, I could care less about TF chat.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

The way I see it, if he doesn't like to be called Optimus Prime, then he doesn't like to be called Optimus Prime.

I think that you should apologize to him.
LigerZero
Protoform

Post by LigerZero »

That is Neil (RID Optimus Prime) Caplin. I've chatted with him a few times on IM. I found his email on the BotCon web site. He also told me not to call him Optimus in a rather rude way as well.

Now can we lay off flaming each other. Just because you don't beleive someone it doesn't give you the right to flame them.
THE WIND, THE CLOUD, AND THE ADVENTURE....

Check out my EBay Auction The Constructicons set of Knock Offs.
Scarrita
Protoform

Post by Scarrita »

I can understand the problem, I wouldn't like being referred to as a character that I was just portraying either.
Plas was right, do you think William Shatner likes being called Cptn. Kirk by all the fans, probably as much as he likes being called TJ Hooker.
The reason he was mad is probably because everyone calls him OP. It is like a nickname that you hate but everyone calls you by it. After a certain point it becomes annoying and you just can't take it anymore so you are forced to be rude to get that point across. He was probably nice about it the first few dozen times it happened, now he is sick and tired of it.

Although he should probably do something about the whole "voiceof prime2001" screen name, it isn't helping the cause.
Faith is deciding to allow yourself to believe
something your intellect would otherwise cause
you to reject -- otherwise there's no need for faith.
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

Listen I don't give a DAMN if you don't believe me JERK! But i don;t lie ok? Why would I lie about this anyways? If you don't believe me then too bad your just jealous cause you didn't get to talk to him. So either way don't you dare make me look like a lier. If you DON"T believe me why not TAKE the IM add it to AOL then when he is on IM him and ask

:p
Psycho-b*tch. Don't f*ck with plas either. It probably is either someone yanking your chain (must be easy to do) or you're making up wild sh*t again. Even if that really is him, don't you think he'd get tired of being hounded by some psychotic fan of some pathetic entry in the Transformers mythos? Hell, were he still alive, try calling Alec Guinness Obi Wan sometime...

Oh, and why haven't you left yet?
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Originally posted by Scarrita
he should probably do something about the whole "voiceof prime2001" screen name, it isn't helping the cause.
Yeah... that does strike as a bit daft...
Originally posted by Sir Auros
Oh, and why haven't you left yet?
Why are you such a ****?

Hey, I'm only asking questions in the same ballpark as yourself...
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

Originally posted by Stuart Denyer
Yeah... that does strike as a bit daft...

Why are you such a ****?

Hey, I'm only asking questions in the same ballpark as yourself...
Fair enough. I'm like that on this particular board because it's rather amusing, and I hate cutesy, lying ****rags. Now, why are you such an arrogant, pedantic ****?
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Originally posted by Sir Auros
why are you such an arrogant, pedantic ****?
Because I got sick of watching people mask vague and insubtantiable arguments behind a veneer of either finesse or vulgarity... either way, it sucks. Much better to call things as you see them and allow others to plug themselves in the feet.
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

Originally posted by Stuart Denyer
Much better to call things as you see them and allow others to plug themselves in the feet.
Once upon a time, it was you, G91, and myself doing that...but I got sick of the same thing, and turned to attacks instead...it's too late to go back to that, but I'm content where I stand. The main reason I just gave up though, was because these people "plug" themselves in the feet, but keep on going, completely oblivious to the holes in their arguments or the fact that they're wrong...see Sheba for a prime example of this. G91 doesn't even bother at all anymore, and you and I have gone in two very separate directions...
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Mmmm... it's rarely too late for anything...

I prefer to have something in reserve for when the real trolls appear... there isn't anywhere on from ridicule, and I find it gets in the way of the argument. Even if the nominal opposition isn't seeing any reason, the rest of the 'audience' may be — and that endeavour can be thwarted by the ad hominem approach.
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

For starters the guys voice sucked **** for Prime.
It did not suit the character for a second so where he gets off calling himself the voice of Prime.

You want the Voice of Prime? Go pay a visit to Peter Cullen.

Second off TC, Plas, Auros just go away.

Plas why not IM the guy yourself and find out. Not that hard the guys screen name is right there you dope?

TC when was the last time you got laid?
You try so hard to be mean to people on this board. To fit in with the others but you suck at it your insults slide off peoples backs and the only response you get is me taking more shots at you pissing you off making you flame me which I inturn laugh at you and keep poking fun at you. You are just two nice a guy to be mean I think. ;)

Auros that flame wasn't even funny, You're losing it.