drunken oopsies

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
electro girl

drunken oopsies

Post by electro girl »

on saturday my mate threw a party at his house and i threw a bottle at an old friends head (entirely by accident) and made him bleed a lot and when i got to college this morning i was told he is quite angry at me but thankfully he gose to another college so alls well that ends well.
-------------------------
A Chinese cartoon where the robots turn into blingwads!
slartibartfast

Post by slartibartfast »

That's not really what I'd call all's well that ends well, although it's cool he's OK. Did you get a chance to say sorry? Accidents happen but it would be a shame to loose a friend over one.
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Man I dun so manny cool things when I are pissed. 1 time I drank half a bottle of bucardi breezr an stol a traffic cone! LOL caused an accident LOL
Blaster

Post by Blaster »

Cliffjumper wrote:Man I dun so manny cool things when I are pissed. 1 time I drank half a bottle of bucardi breezr an stol a traffic cone! LOL caused an accident LOL
So hardcore.
"You’re still a slave, Angron. Enslaved by your past, blind to the future. Too hateful to learn. Too spiteful to prosper."
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

I no. it wuz like 1 in da morning 2. LOL!
electro girl

Post by electro girl »

slartibartfast wrote:That's not really what I'd call all's well that ends well, although it's cool he's OK. Did you get a chance to say sorry? Accidents happen but it would be a shame to loose a friend over one.
its not like i lost him cos i dont see him that often and i did manage to apologise imediately afterwards. he seemed to be quite chuffed that he was gushing with blood as he at first rejected medical attention saying that he has bled more before until my mates mum took him into he house to clean him up. luckilly the party had wound down and there was just about 6 of us messing about with the bonfire so not many saw it happen
Cliffjumper wrote:Man I dun so manny cool things when I are pissed. 1 time I drank half a bottle of bucardi breezr an stol a traffic cone! LOL caused an accident LOL
i have acumilated 2 men at work signs a cone and a footpath closed sign which is being repainted to say 'warning incompetent workers,
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

electro girl wrote:mum ... party...
electro girl

Post by electro girl »

she locked herself in the house with her dogs the entire night and only came out when the guy got bottled
Jetfire

Post by Jetfire »

electro girl wrote:on saturday my mate threw a party at his house and i threw a bottle at an old friends head (entirely by accident) and made him bleed a lot and when i got to college this morning i was told he is quite angry at me but thankfully he gose to another college so alls well that ends well.
So.....normal college/University experiences then? We all have the exact same original experiences as teenagers/Early twenties 'adults' :)
Of course as "Cliché" as it is you have to gain at least one traffic cone while drunk in your life..... :o
electro girl

Post by electro girl »

i live for the cliches, pulling the ugly girl, telling your dad you love him, calling your art teacher on his holiday to paris and getting to up close and personal with another guy (nothing too gay mind)
secretcode

Post by secretcode »

electro girl wrote:i live for the cliches, pulling the ugly girl, telling your dad you love him, calling your art teacher on his holiday to paris and getting to up close and personal with another guy (nothing too gay mind)
Latest Hauls: Supertrain Megazord, RID Galvatron, Nightwatch Prime
TF Total: 173 ---- Non-TF: 32
slartibartfast

Post by slartibartfast »

Jetfire wrote:as "Cliché" as it is you have to gain at least one traffic cone while drunk in your life..... :o
source : http://www.designboom.com/weblog/read.p ... IC_PK=2733

Makes a change from lampshades.
electro girl

Post by electro girl »

is that tron? and whats wrong with the cliches?
slartibartfast

Post by slartibartfast »

electro girl wrote:whats wrong with the cliches?
cliché [klee-shay]
Noun
an expression or idea that is no longer effective because of overuse.[French]

It's a generally pejorative term IMO.
Jetfire

Post by Jetfire »

slartibartfast wrote:cliché [klee-shay]
Noun
an expression or idea that is no longer effective because of overuse.[French]

It's a generally pejorative term IMO.
It may be fashionable to look down on cliche events, but the problem with that is that when it is new to you who f##king cares if everybody else has done it all before because, for you, it's irrevelant if they have.
secretcode

Post by secretcode »

Jetfire wrote:It may be fashionable to look down on cliche events, but the problem with that is that when it is new to you who f##king cares if everybody else has done it all before because, for you, it's irrevelant if they have.
See "Memes" for further instruction.
slartibartfast

Post by slartibartfast »

Jetfire wrote:who f##king cares if everybody else has done it all before because, for you, it's irrevelant if they have.
Isn't that like everything you can think of has been thought of before?

I feel that it has a lot more to do with context, in that it's inspired by a sense of 'hey, me too' and a kind of social obligation, hence it wouldn't be irrelevent that everyone has done it before, because in fact that would be the point. From my point of view, a cliché is for clichés' sake, and has no purpose other than to be the same as everyone else.
secretcode wrote:See "Memes"

Sorry for being a heavy :(. I use clichés too.
secretcode

Post by secretcode »

I, for one never use memes... I mean everytIMMA CHARGIN MAH LASER

SHOOP DA WHOOP!
Zeeks

Post by Zeeks »

secretcode wrote:See "Memes" .
I do. Everyday. Cuz that's what I call my cat.
I do that when I'm sober. NEXT.
Jetfire wrote: Of course as "Cliché" as it is you have to gain at least one traffic cone while drunk in your life..... :o
See above. But I also stole a "No Parking or you will be towed" sign from work once. Have it hanging in the driveway.
electro girl wrote:(nothing too gay mind)
Details, please. :)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"...Working on a specimen the size of Angel is actually easier in many ways."
Mac scoffs. "Easier almost ate me a few days ago."-
Steve Alten, Meg: Hell's Aquarium
Blaster

Post by Blaster »

Zeeks wrote:

Details, please. :)
"You’re still a slave, Angron. Enslaved by your past, blind to the future. Too hateful to learn. Too spiteful to prosper."